PDA

View Full Version : Meat Loaf on T.V. section?

The Flying Mouse
28 Sep 2002, 05:01
:twisted: Would it be possible (and practical) to have a new section on the Forum Index where fans can give notification of any Meat Loaf t.v. appearances they have heard of?
Meat was on Top Of The Pops 2 the other day.As there was no obvious place to leave a post.I left a message on the Shoutbox,but in my rush got a bit confused.If you read my message on the Shoutbox,i'm sorry it was it was a bit disjointed.I only had 20 minutes notice before the program.
P.S.If you didn't see the program,Meat performed Objects In The Rear View Mirror at the TOTP studio.

R.
29 Sep 2002, 23:15
What do you folks think about this?

Chris
30 Sep 2002, 21:09
It sounds like a good plan.

Well kind of.....

If it was a good plan there would be secret maps and code names and gadgets and would finish with us all raiding Fort Knox!!!!!!!!!!!

Or have I been watching too much james Bond! :??: :??: :??:

heat
01 Oct 2002, 01:05
Methinks this is a cracking idea :lol: . It's about time we had something like this. I mean, we all know how bloody annoying it is when we fick the tv over and catch the end of something with Meat Loaf in it, or when we miss something with him in it because we didn't realise it was on. :evil: :evil: :evil:
I, personally would be likely to check something like this everyday, as i don't want to miss a Meaty thing!!! :wink: So for me this would be invaluable. I'm just surprised nobody thought of this before :?

Heat
xxx

The Flying Mouse
07 Oct 2002, 11:46
:twisted: Hi all.
TONIGHT.
Ultimate Albums Meat Loaf.
VH1 11:00PM
Have your videos ready :wink: .
(Note that this is a different show to Classic Albums)

The Flying Mouse
09 Oct 2002, 11:14
:twisted: Me again.
TONIGHT
Another chance to see Ultimate Albums Meat Loaf (if anyone didn't catch it on Monday).
VH1 12:00 Midnight.
Good documentry,well worth a watch.

Anonymous
07 Jan 2003, 22:57
Is there no new news about the tv listings section?

Tim
23 Mar 2003, 16:39
Dutch TV, Rtl 4, Meat Loaf!!!

Classic album DVD is the same!!

Guppie
23 Mar 2003, 17:20
Yep. accidently zapped in on that one.

I would very much like a section about t.v. apperances. Many channels I can't receive, but at least I won't miss the ones I CAN watch.

Overlord
24 Mar 2003, 00:21
Do it! It's a great idea. Hopefully there will be more Meat on TV ATM due to the new album - if I had the money, I'd set up Meat Loaf-TV, a channel dedicated to him :wink:

But alas, I have not, so I think said section would be a great idea.

Dave.

Ben
24 Mar 2003, 13:21
I THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. PLEASE CAN WE DO IT R.?

R.
24 Mar 2003, 18:20
I don't think that just doing a Meat on TV section or forum will work.
Just give this another thought and you will realise that a forum for posting a TV program guide is quite useless.
What you folks actually want is a calendar. I'm working on one. Patience, please.

8)
R.

Ben
25 Mar 2003, 01:28
YEAH COME TO THINK OF IT R. I SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING. THERE AINT GONA BE A MEAT SHOW ON TV EVERYDAY SO IT WONT BE USED TOO OFTEN. BUT A CALANDER WOULD BE GREAT!! THANKS!!

The Flying Mouse
25 Mar 2003, 10:06
:twisted: Good idea R.
Can't wait to see what it will look like :D .

Guppie
25 Mar 2003, 15:10
A calendar would do the trick just fine... but can everyone update this calander?

The Flying Mouse
25 Mar 2003, 16:56
:twisted: I hope that everybody can update the calander.I'm sure R. can fix this.
Usually,I only find out about Meat being on t.v. purely by chance at short notice.
There would be no time to tell somebody else so they could do an update.

The Flying Mouse
25 Mar 2003, 17:05
:twisted: TONIGHT.
Carlton Cinema.
9.00pm.
Crazy In Alabama.
T.V. guide says:1999-Comedy drama in which a young man gets involved in civil rights protests in 1960s Alabama.

Havn't seen it yet.Popcorn please :mrgreen: .

R.
25 Mar 2003, 18:56
:twisted: I hope that everybody can update the calander.I'm sure R. can fix this.
Usually,I only find out about Meat being on t.v. purely by chance at short notice.
There would be no time to tell somebody else so they could do an update.

Well - sort of.
Posting is free for everybody, but posts need approval by an admin, a moderator or a calendar girl/boy.

The Flying Mouse
25 Mar 2003, 19:36
:twisted: Hi R.
The calander sounds great.
But as I said last time,I usually only find out about t.v. events by accident at the last minute.
The reason that I originally posted this topic,was because it was anounced that Meat would be on TOTP2 after The Simpsons.That left me only 20 minutes to let everyone know.
I like the idea of a calander rather than a forum,it would be much cleaner,but it would take longer to get last minute info to everybody else.

Just my thoughts.

R.
25 Mar 2003, 19:43
Patience ...

Tim
28 Mar 2003, 17:25
This Sunday, Black Dog on BBC 1, at 23.55 pm.

That's what our tv guide says :lol:

White of High
28 Mar 2003, 17:36
In this film is Meats playing a truck driver or not?

Michel
28 Mar 2003, 17:37
I can't watch it because it's too late for me, because I have school on monday. Maybe I can tape it.

Tim
28 Mar 2003, 21:13
Yeah, it is about the truck driver! Great movie!

R.
30 Mar 2003, 21:08
Stop polluting the forums with TV/Radio events. Use the calendar!

:))
R.

Chris
30 Mar 2003, 21:47
And the calendar would be where exactly?

R.
30 Mar 2003, 21:50
Top right corner - the forum menu. 8O

Vickip
31 Mar 2003, 03:26
Top right corner - the forum menu. 8O

Thanks R ... it's great :))
Vicki

mariella
31 Mar 2003, 20:05
Thank you so much for the calendar!!!

Great day to you,