PDA

View Full Version : Meat Loaf on TV tomorrow morning

Cheese Head
29 Apr 2004, 15:15
Meat will be on Fox News and Friends on the Fox News channel. 6-9a.m. ET/5-8a.m.CT.

Sherry

RoknRollJesus
29 Apr 2004, 15:18
Wow! Thx Sherry....something I will actually get to see -American TV no less...hmmm....hope this leads to more coverage here in US for Meat!
Any idea 'what' he will be doing -interview or performance?

jo

Heli
29 Apr 2004, 15:21
awwww damn it!! Why can't that be shown over here!!! :(

Eva
29 Apr 2004, 15:24
awwww damn it!! Why can't that be shown over here!!! :(

Yes, Heli!
The same anger <"sadness" is a better word> here! :cry:
Maybe one of the US friends can tape it for me???
I'm very thankful!!

Love,
Eva

Diane
29 Apr 2004, 15:28
Thanks very much Sherry. Please let us all know what Meat has to say.
8)

Diane

Cheese Head
29 Apr 2004, 15:37
No, they didn't mention what they will talk about, but I'm sure it will be fun. I don't know if anyone of you watche this progam, I love it. It is the only news show I watch. The hosts(Steve, Eddy , and Brain) are crazy and Meat will fit in quite well. I've actually been waiting for this.

They did mention Meat's collaspe last Nov.

Sherry

Cheese Head
29 Apr 2004, 15:59
Since the film festivale is this Sat., I bet they will discuss the movie "A Hole In One". I'll let you know for those of you who don't get the Fox News channel.

Sherry

LostSoul
29 Apr 2004, 20:27
For one second I thought that Meat would be part of Friends, the TV series. :oops:

Thanx Sherry for letting us know all about it. 8)

Patricia

Dave
29 Apr 2004, 20:52
E. D. IS HOT!!!

RSG
30 Apr 2004, 00:59
Meat will be on Fox News and Friends on the Fox News channel. 6-9a.m. ET/5-8a.m.CT.

Sherry

Fox Rochester?? I have some american telivision in my cable package, I was just wondering if this is the one.

Dave
30 Apr 2004, 13:45
Fox & Friends is the morning program on FoxNews. FoxNews is a cable news channel on cable television. It is available in most markets (at least in America now). I know I keep FoxNews on here at my house nearly 24/7 when I am home. It is a breath of fresh air, as far as finding out the real news from both sides of the story (down with Ted Turner - but that is another thread altogether).

ROCK ON GOOD MUSIC!!!

RoknRollJesus
30 Apr 2004, 14:23
According to the Fox News Website.....Meat should be on this morning @ 8:50 am (EST)....30 minutes from now....

RoknRollJesus
30 Apr 2004, 15:14
Just watched Meat's interview on Fox News Channel...He looked great! All he talked about was the movie primarily...they discussed labotomies (movie basis)...how he decided on what movie roles to take (if he reads a script and knows beforehand how he can make a character happen he does NOT take the script...if he reads the script and has no idea, that's the one he'll accept saying he "likes the challenge")...and about how this past tour almost killed him -literally. Said last 21 shows he had to take seroid shots to get through. When asked if he was in the studio now or what plans he had for future....Meat said he couldn't talk about music until May 1st :biggrin:

They did show some scenes from "A Hole In One" and it looks like a well-shot period film (1950s) and Meat looked great in the scenes and the role seemed to really suit him (based on the 30 second clip they showed....)

jo

Diane
30 Apr 2004, 15:38
Thanks Jo. I saw this too. I was surprised to find I could get it on the Sky news channels here in the UK! :D

Jo has done a great job filling everyone in on the details so there's nothing really to add. I was horrified to hear how popular lobotomies had been in America during the 60s. Scary stuff! 8O

A shame there was no music news (not until May lst it seems!) except for Meat saying how much he'd suffered physically on the last tour. Poor guy.

I hope Meat feels much better after his break and I'm pleased to say the man was looking good!

8)

Diane

LostSoul
01 May 2004, 03:56
Meat said he couldn't talk about music until May 1st
If you guys in America learn something we don't, please, let us know! 8)

Meat looked great in the scenes and the role seemed to really suit him
He plays a murderous gangster! but I have to admit he's great playing the bad guy though! 8)

Thanx Jo. 8)

Patricia

rockfenris2005
08 May 2004, 03:50
OK, let's cut to the chase: What is the News on BAT OUT OF HELL 3? Have they started? Has Jim Steinman completed the music? Have any tracks been laid? Has Meat Loaf recorded demos? When can we expect it? Is the first single coming out in September, this year?

Bart
10 May 2004, 17:05
i think he is. and i think he isnot allowed to talk about bat 3 right now. just like when people ar emaking a movie or so you know than they are not allowed to say anyhting.