PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Aday

Tim
16 Aug 2002, 21:25
I've got a question. I was just reading something, and that was about Pearl Aday.

I know she sung with Mötley Crue, but there was something about 2 other bands, and 1 of them was from here self. The bands were called "Filter" and "Stella".

Does anyone has some info about this? Cause i'm very curious, she has a good voice, so i would like to hear that.

Tim
20 Aug 2002, 14:32
Of all you Meat Loaf fans, isn't there someone who can help me with this? or has some info about this?
:roll:

The Flying Mouse
22 Aug 2002, 22:42
:twisted: Hi Tim
I've just had a quick look for Pearl Aday on my search engine.
I found one site http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/Pearl2.htm
I didn't spend too much time there,but it did seem to be quite good.
I didn't find too much information about her previous band,but there was a bit.There are plenty of links,so if you spend a little time i'm sure you'll find the info your looking for.
Hope this helps.

Tim
23 Aug 2002, 18:00
Thank you Flying mouse. Not the whole link was correct, but i came were i want to be.
So, i found the info, and indeed, as the info said about Pearl, she is working on a solo thing, with an album for maybe this year. I'm very curious.

JenniferSal
25 Aug 2002, 03:51
Hi! First time posting, long time lurking. I hate to say this, but Pearl's band Stella, although it was going to have a CD released this year, again you'll find this at the site you mentioned (hope you enjoyed it, i'll be hopefully updating that section in the next few days with a new design :) !), doesnt seem to be doing this, as the band broke up when the lead singer got another project in the musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Someone close to her had expressed wishes that she might get a demo together to shop around, but for the time being, at least since i had last heard from this person (just before Proms late last year), Pearl was basically concentrating on the work she was doing with Meat Loaf. Hopefully since then, this has changed, but i dont know for sure! Hope this helps someone! Take care!
Jen