PDA

View Full Version : Paul Crook picks

Emily
03 Apr 2004, 20:27
Hey everyone.

I was just wondering if anybody has a Paul Crook pick that they would be willing to swap for a Kasim Sulton one? I've got loads!
I just really want a Paul one as you all know i LOVE him http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/love/1273.gif

Emily

Rob The Badger
03 Apr 2004, 22:11
356 posts. . .roughly 90% about Caul Prook. . .this is getting irritating now. . .
I'm hereby boycotting this thread.

Favourite Make of Car: Discuss.

airhead
03 Apr 2004, 22:24
Not interested in cars. Motor bikes, well thats another story :mrgreen:

Harley Davisons are the most beautiful motorbikes....
I love i love i love Harley Davisons... I'm gonna get a harley davison helmet and goggles and put them on show in my room, ready and waitng for when I get my baby!

Rob The Badger
03 Apr 2004, 22:30
Harley's. Ah yes, there's the ticket. I'd love to take one of those babies down Route 66 some day. . .ah.

KebLou
03 Apr 2004, 22:40
Don't understand the big thing about Harleys, but I do like the look of the Yamaha Thundercats, when I want to see one I just look out my window. My uncle has one. I do like Renaults and when Meat mentioned one at Wembley well I must have been the only person to cheer and my friend hit me so hard. I have made a whole book on renaults. Mad I know.

airhead
03 Apr 2004, 22:53
Harley's. Ah yes, there's the ticket. I'd love to take one of those babies down Route 66 some day. . .ah.

That is one of my ultimate dreams hunny!

Emily
03 Apr 2004, 23:13
What are u all talking about?!?! I was just asking a question ROB

Emily
03 Apr 2004, 23:14
Rob, why don't you just get back into your "i love myself" car, and drive as far away as possible.....

Rob The Badger
03 Apr 2004, 23:23
I have intensely low self-esteem.
You know very well you could've asked this in the 'One For The Girls' thread. I'm attempting to prevent clogging up the forums.

Emily
03 Apr 2004, 23:27
It has nothing to do with 'one for the girls' Its simply a request for a Paul Crook guitar PICK - a serious question that I wanted a serious answer to - If you don't have a pick to trade then **********

Emily

(Edited to remove bad language)

Rob The Badger
03 Apr 2004, 23:32
Ah. How silly of me. . .your statement was incredibly ambiguous.

KebLou
03 Apr 2004, 23:36
Both of you there is no need to attack each other.

black dog
03 Apr 2004, 23:38
I'm not getting involved in the discussion on this forum but there is no need for bad language.

Emily
03 Apr 2004, 23:39
I'm not attacking... I just wanted this to be a serious thread.
And Keb I got your PM. Thanks, I'll check it out....

Emily

Rob The Badger
04 Apr 2004, 00:04
It's all about the carpet.

KebLou
04 Apr 2004, 00:34
Whats all about the carpet? Have I lost the plot or something?

AndyNI
04 Apr 2004, 00:39
You mean like one of these?

http://mysite.freeserve.com/anarchywrksbest/meat.jpg

Well it's mine and you can't have it. :twisted:

Oh and never get people to sign tickets with permanent marker, it's messy. ;)

Rob The Badger
04 Apr 2004, 00:49

That's not a carpet.

Emily
04 Apr 2004, 00:50
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/mad/1106.gif http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/sad/1346.gif http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/sad/106.gif

ChrisBelfast
04 Apr 2004, 00:54
try ebay, you never know. Meats Guitar one was on there a while back

AndyK
04 Apr 2004, 00:55
Come on folks... it's rare enough for Emily to ask a serious question without others dragging it off topic, if you haven't got a pick to trade with her, or can't help her in her quest should you really be posting here?

AndyNI
04 Apr 2004, 00:57

That's not a carpet.

No flies on you.

Emily
04 Apr 2004, 00:57
Thanks Andy, I appreciate that.

Emily

KebLou
04 Apr 2004, 00:59
Your out of luck Emily, there not even one thing that matchs his name.

Emily
04 Apr 2004, 01:04
Thanks for checking Keb... I'll just keep trying.http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/sad/1361.gif

I WILL GET ONE EVENTUALLY!!!

Emily

badger
04 Apr 2004, 01:59
have you tried contacting him via his website?

Just a thought, he might be able to put on in the post :)

AndyNI
04 Apr 2004, 02:16
That's a good idea Badger. Holy ****balls. 8O

(another one edited to appease the pleas)

RSG
04 Apr 2004, 04:29
i'll look out for Paul pick for you Emily :D. could you look out for a Meat Loaf one for me? :P

Emily
04 Apr 2004, 15:04
Thanks RSG! http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/1181.gif

My sister has a Meat Loaf one in her possession! I cant even go near it! :roll:

Emily

KebLou
04 Apr 2004, 16:43
Can anyone look out for a Meat one for me as well, I've been looking for ever such a long time and I'm just about to give up.

Testify
04 Apr 2004, 17:18
and me too, i'd love a meat pick, thanks very much :D

RSG
05 Apr 2004, 06:54
Thanks RSG! http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/1181.gif

My sister has a Meat Loaf one in her possession! I cant even go near it! :roll:

Emily

No Promblems Emily :) I'll be on the sharp Look out for yeah :D

I was lookin out for one meeself, but your a much bigger fan of Paul than me 8O But I am rather close, on second thought, maybe not :wink: jus playin Emily, all I sayin is UR a big fan, LOL, like I am for Meat, and there is no problem with that.

Emily
05 Apr 2004, 14:03
I think I have just found my mate :twisted:

Emily

Sapphire Lady
05 Apr 2004, 14:39
There's a Meat guitar pick on ebay with bidding at $4 with 12 hours remaining if anyone's interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3807029886&category=33017

Winston
05 Apr 2004, 14:50
Rob stop hijacking Emily's Threads. You say she is obsessed with Paul Crook??? I think you are obsessed with her....every god damn time she mentions Paul you jump right in there.

If you don't want to hear what Emily has to say about Paul put her on your ignore list.

Tamsin
05 Apr 2004, 14:58
yes Rob...

is there something ur not tell us.....do u want paul for yourself? 8O

Bart
05 Apr 2004, 16:57
Who is Rob?

Weezy
05 Apr 2004, 18:47
Who is Rob?

Rob the Badger

Bart
06 Apr 2004, 10:54
So who is Rob the Badger?

Winston
06 Apr 2004, 12:20
Someone who is obsessed with Emily's obsession with Paul Crook.......either Rob The Badger likes Paul Crook or likes Emily.....either way he's gotta get over it....

LostSoul
06 Apr 2004, 13:43
I do like Renaults and when Meat mentioned one at Wembley well I must have been the only person to cheer and my friend hit me so hard.
He asked the audience to help him for the pronunciation - as if there were French people at Wembley. :nuts: :roll:

Back to topic: Sorry Emily, I do have only one, gotta keep it. I'm still looking for Randy's... :))

Patricia

Emily
06 Apr 2004, 14:20
356 posts. . .roughly 90% about Caul Prook. . .this is getting irritating now. . .
I'm hereby boycotting this thread.

Favourite Make of Car: Discuss.

Could you please stop posting negative and sarcastic
comments about me........... I'm going through a really s*** (sorry but there's no other word to describe it...) time at the minute, and Paul Crook right now is the only thing thats making me smile. The last thing I need right now is people knocking that.

Emily

Sapphire Lady
06 Apr 2004, 14:47
Emily, sorry to hear you're going through a bad time at the moment.

It might cheer you up to know that I've found 2 Paul guitar picks being offered for sale - a Metal Loaf one and an Anthrax one with his signature. They're a bit steep at $10 though.

http://members.aol.com/STAGEROCK/

Emily
06 Apr 2004, 14:52
Thankyou Sapphire Lady.

Bart
06 Apr 2004, 15:12
So Rob the badger is just a nobody. So who is Rob the badger? (is there anyone who understand my humor now?)

Emily
07 Apr 2004, 09:48
:cry:

Pudding
08 Apr 2004, 01:42
We all go through sh*t times now and again and fantasising on what will never be isn't going to get you through it. You need to focus and appreciate what have got in the here and now and not what you'll never get in the future.

If you'd stop living in cloudcuckooland for a day or two, you'd probably realise that life isn't that bad after all!

Spud :twisted:

LostSoul
08 Apr 2004, 01:57
So Rob the badger is just a nobody. So who is Rob the badger? (is there anyone who understand my humor now?)
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I didn't get it... :?

But if you explain I might lmao! :P

Patricia

Pudding
08 Apr 2004, 02:53
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I didn't get it... :?

But if you explain I might lmao! :P

Patricia

Dear God, I should be on commission or something explaining sayings and stuff!!

So Rob The Badger is a nobody = Rob The Badger doesn't exist!
So who is Rob The Badger = Is a sarcastic question because he doesn't exist!

Hope that explains it a little

Heli
08 Apr 2004, 10:21
We all go through sh*t times now and again and fantasising on what will never be isn't going to get you through it. You need to focus and appreciate what have got in the here and now and not what you'll never get in the future.

If you'd stop living in cloudcuckooland for a day or two, you'd probably realise that life isn't that bad after all!

Spud....

Go back to your cabbage patch please!!!!!!

You have to realise that noone thinks the same as you, therefore your veiw on Emily's remedie for making herself feel better, does not have to be true!!
Some people may think its true to say that, but guess what spud...........EVERYONES DIFFERENT!!! Suprising i know!!

So please, if you havn't got anything constructive to say, please keep it to yourself, or PM's!! :roll:

Pudding
08 Apr 2004, 13:30
Spud....

Go back to your cabbage patch please!!!!!!

You have to realise that noone thinks the same as you, therefore your veiw on Emily's remedie for making herself feel better, does not have to be true!!
Some people may think its true to say that, but guess what spud...........EVERYONES DIFFERENT!!! Suprising i know!!

So please, if you havn't got anything constructive to say, please keep it to yourself, or PM's!! :roll:

Oh I'm sorry Mein Fuhrer!

I thought this was a board where ALL opinions counted, not neccessarily agreed upon but counted anyway.

If somebody doesn't want somebody to comment on anything at all to do with their personal life then they should learn to keep their mouth shut on an open and public forum.

I don't expect you to understand because you're only a child, pretending to be an adult but still only a child at the end of the day. If you'd bothered to read fully what I wrote then you would understand that there's actually some sound advice in it. But hell what the f*ck do I know I've got a kid giving out lectures :nuts:

Emily
08 Apr 2004, 21:20
Oh dear....
I didnt mean to cause so much commotion with this thread...all I wanted was a paul crook pick :cry:

Emily

AndyK
08 Apr 2004, 21:28
and that Emily is exactly what this thread should be about, and will be about from now on... won't it people? (YES is the answer I'm looking for here).

Who amongst us in our younger years has become a little infatuated with someone we're unlikely to have? It's hardly the end of the world is it? Cut Emily some slac here please, she's posted a serious request about something, now let's see who can help her?

Thank you

Heli
08 Apr 2004, 21:30
Didn't you wonder why i've been on here for the past hour or so and havn't replied!!

I just havn't the strength to argue!!

All i want is Emily to have one of Paul's picks! :wink:

Emily
08 Apr 2004, 21:30

What are you talking about???? This thread is just about trading picks...(well...it WAS about trading picks...) So why are all you people saying this to me??

R.
08 Apr 2004, 21:42
and that Emily is exactly what this thread should be about, and will be about from now on... won't it people? :!:

Emily
08 Apr 2004, 21:53
You all go on about how much I and talk about Paul Crook like it's such a BAD thing....
You all go on about how much you love Meat, so why can't I do the same thing about Paul? Its not like he's nothing to do with Meat....
I'm sure Paul doesn't care.....so why do you?!
If it annoys you when I even mention the man, then ignore me...

Emily

Pudding
08 Apr 2004, 22:12
You all go on about how much I and talk about Paul Crook like it's such a BAD thing....
You all go on about how much you love Meat, so why can't I do the same thing about Paul? Its not like he's nothing to do with Meat....
I'm sure Paul doesn't care.....so why do you?!
If it annoys you when I even mention the man, then ignore me...

Emily

Andy's right and we all have had our infatuations or something with someone in our past but I was 14 when I last had mine!

You do have a valid point by saying that if someone is in love with Meat Loaf then why can't you be with Paul - Good point and no reason really. Except this is a Meat Loaf forum and not a Paul Crook forum, perhaps you could email Paul about setting up a forum on his website and you could moderate it for him.

I personally don't see the physical attraction in Meat Loaf but I can see why someone would find Paul Crook attractive. Which doesn't mean I don't like Meat Loaf and less or Paul Crook any more but I certainly wouldn't mention it in every 2 out of 3 posts!

Emily
08 Apr 2004, 22:21
Holy moly....lets just get back to topic, huh?

Emily

Pudding
09 Apr 2004, 00:28
OK, Back on topic

No, I don't have a Paul Crook picture I'm afraid but I do have one of Frank Bruno if you want to trade :mrgreen:

09 Apr 2004, 01:49
You all need to calm down and accept each other as individuals :roll: [/url]

09 Apr 2004, 01:54
By the way Emily i do have a picture of Paul if you like i will send it on to you. :D

Oriel
09 Apr 2004, 02:32
Emily,
You have a new reason to be a big fan of Paul's - Brian May and Roger Taylor from Queen have picked him to play lead guitar in the American version of Queen's "We Will Rock You" musical :-)

LostSoul
09 Apr 2004, 04:30
By the way Emily i do have a picture of Paul if you like i will send it on to you. :D
Emily is looking for a guitar plectrum not a picture... 8)

Patricia

Emily
09 Apr 2004, 10:00
24K you can send that picture to me if you want!

Yes, it's a pick im looking for........................ (plectrum!)

I heard about paul being picked for "We Will Rock You"
Congrats to him! http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/fest31.gif

Emily

Emily
10 Apr 2004, 18:16
I was 14 when I last had mine!

I'm not that young...

And thanks everyone for looking out for guitar picks..... those of you who have been taking it seriously, have been cheering me up.......
Thanks again,

Emily

AndyNI
11 Apr 2004, 00:23
I've actually been using mine to play guitar, it's starting to wear out. I think I'll use one of those two Meat Loaf one's I have instead,

Rob The Badger
13 Apr 2004, 00:03
http://www.turkmenistanembassy.org/turkmen/history/carpet.jpg

I can assure you I am indeed somebody. Somebody who's utter distain for all carpet haters is insurmountable.
Indeed, this is the first time I've picked up on Emily's supposedly remedial fascination with Caul Prook.
I am not obsessed with that ghastly figure or Emily herself. I am if fact obsessed whith nothing except cheese omlette's and 18th century beurau's.
And as for going through a "sh*tty" time, believe me, if Emily had to live five minutes of my life she'd strangle herself with the nearest piece of cord.

Er. . .um. . .ho-hum.

Emily
13 Apr 2004, 03:18
Rob, don't you DARE judge me when you have no idea what goes on in my life.....

Rob The Badger
13 Apr 2004, 10:12
Pish-posh. I'm sure it's just as bad as everyone elses problems. Possibly worse. . .but still, I'd rather live life than worry about it. All pain is temporary.

Gez
13 Apr 2004, 10:27
C'Mon Badger, Emily's saying politely to BACK-OFF.
How do you know that her probs are nothing compared to yours??
Maybe Emily's probs are WORSE than most people's , who knows, NOT YOU ANYWAY!!

I need to admit, if I'd posted like Emily and got a reply from someone like your replies.....I'd be a wee bit pissed off!!

Rob The Badger
13 Apr 2004, 13:22
C'Mon Badger, Emily's saying politely to BACK-OFF.
How do you know that her probs are nothing compared to yours??
Maybe Emily's probs are WORSE than most people's , who knows, NOT YOU ANYWAY!!

I need to admit, if I'd posted like Emily and got a reply from someone like your replies.....I'd be a wee bit pissed off!!

You're probably right.

Emily
13 Apr 2004, 13:29
Rob, if you don't have paul crook guitar picks to trade then maybe you should just stop posting in this thread altogether...............Thats what it is supposed to be about...... :cry:

And Rob, my problem is very big.......One which I dont think is like EVERYONE else's at the minute......... I certainly wouldn't wish it on anyone. Now just leave it....

Emily

Lizziebaby
13 Apr 2004, 16:56
Emily, there is a Paul Crook pick on ebay, auction due to end in 4 days...not sure its really worth the AU $500 starting bid though...

Liz

Sapphire Lady
13 Apr 2004, 17:06
AU $500 ?? Good God. That's just over £200.

What a total rip off considering the person selling got it for nothing at a concert.

Surely no one will buy it at that ridiculous price.

airhead
13 Apr 2004, 17:27
Thats mad.

Rob The Badger
13 Apr 2004, 18:44
COO-KOO. . . .Don't be expecting one cheap mind.

KebLou
13 Apr 2004, 22:45
Rob, if you don't have paul crook guitar picks to trade then maybe you should just stop posting in this thread altogether...............Thats what it is supposed to be about...... :cry:

And Rob, my problem is very big.......One which I dont think is like EVERYONE else's at the minute......... I certainly wouldn't wish it on anyone. Now just leave it....

Emily

Emily how would you know, sorry to go off topic but, how would you know if your problem is any worse then anyone elses.

On topic, thats a stupid amount of money to pay for a pick even if it is Paul Crooks pick, the person that buys that has more money then sense.

Heli
13 Apr 2004, 22:51

Emily

Emily how would you know, sorry to go off topic but, how would you know if your problem is any worse then anyone elses.

On topic, thats a stupid amount of money to pay for a pick even if it is Paul Crooks pick, the person that buys that has more money then sense.

Sorry to butt in here, but Emily didn't say her problem is worse, she just said that her problem is big and that it's one which isn't like everyone elses at the minute. That doesn't mean that it's worse than anyone elses but it's very different and obiously makes it more difficult to deal with.

Emily
13 Apr 2004, 23:43
I NEVER said it was worse then other people KEB.............. I said it was big, and I wouldn't wish it apon ANYONE.........
Why don't you have a go at Rob...he's the one who started this.....he said my problems couldn't compare to his........This topic isn't supposed to be a fight it's about GUITAR PICKS

Emily

Rob The Badger
13 Apr 2004, 23:52
You're putting words into my mouth. . .
I said "if Emily had to live five minutes of my life she'd strangle herself with the nearest piece of cord. "

That's not saying my problems are any bigger than yours. Or that I even have problems at all. . .

KebLou
13 Apr 2004, 23:53
I NEVER said it was worse then other people KEB.............. I said it was big, and I wouldn't wish it apon ANYONE.........
Why don't you have a go at Rob...he's the one who started this.....he said my problems couldn't compare to his........This topic isn't supposed to be a fight it's about GUITAR PICKS

Emily

I'm not making this a fight, ok just asking, ok. No I don't have a pick but I am looking for one as my friend wants one as well just a Kasim one.

AndyK
13 Apr 2004, 23:56
This is the last warning that will be issued in this thread... keep it ON Topic ... ALL of you!!! :evil:

Rob The Badger
14 Apr 2004, 00:03
£200! g00d g0d |\/|4|\|! THAT'S TEH CRAZEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!1!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!ONE

Emily
14 Apr 2004, 13:58
cant afford that! :o

Gez
14 Apr 2004, 17:24
I'm sure Badger and keb will band together to get as a pressie to Cheer up Emily.....won't youz :?

Rob The Badger
14 Apr 2004, 17:45
I've less important things to buy that take precedence, sorry.

Rob The Badger
14 Apr 2004, 18:07
*pours gasoline and drops match*

Gez
14 Apr 2004, 18:11
.......Flame Thrower...mmm...might do the job 8O

airhead
14 Apr 2004, 18:15
:wtf:

Emily
14 Apr 2004, 18:16
I dont want a present off Rob........

Rob The Badger
14 Apr 2004, 18:21
I dont want a present off Rob........

Hey! That's my orange!

Emily
14 Apr 2004, 18:23
8O

airhead
14 Apr 2004, 18:26
I am not part of this argument... I am staying out of the way and in off topic! :D

KebLou
14 Apr 2004, 20:43
I'm sure Badger and keb will band together to get as a pressie to Cheer up Emily.....won't youz :?

Hey, hey, What have I done? I have only asked a question, in fact I PMed Emily to help her find one as I stumbled across a site that could have helped her.

And what £200, I may go to private school but I'm not made of money.

Emily
15 Apr 2004, 11:28
Yes Keb, and I'm grateful for that link you gave me.

Emily

Bart
15 Apr 2004, 12:01
Its amazing. If there is nothing left to read or to do on this forum than people start to fight about nothing.

Just like in real life when the people are bored they start to quarrel or even worse they fight and make war.

Rob The Badger
15 Apr 2004, 16:00
Its amazing. If there is nothing left to read or to do on this forum than people start to fight about nothing.

Just like in real life when the people are bored they start to quarrel or even worse they fight and make war.

How heart-wrenchingly profound. Here's a gold star. . .

Emily
17 Apr 2004, 18:38
Change your name to 'Mr Sarcasm' Rob... 8O

The Flying Mouse
17 Apr 2004, 18:52
:twisted: There have been numerous warnings on this thread by moderators, and it seems that there are people still not listening, so.....

Next person who makes a post on this thread that is not about the pics, only the pics, and nothing but the pics, will win themselves an official warning (2 strikes your out), and have the thread locked.
Clear?
Good.
Now, does anyone have any news about guitar pics?

KebLou
17 Apr 2004, 19:19
No, sorry still looking, been looking everwhere on the net, can't even find the first site I was looking at.

Emily
17 Apr 2004, 19:21
Thats ok Keb.......thanks for looking :)

KebLou
17 Apr 2004, 19:30
spoke to soon, just as I posted that, I found it again, what was it you wanted emily paul crook (http://www.pickfactory.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5) or something else

20 Apr 2004, 01:20
Hi i am pleased to say that Emily has her pics.She has every right to be slightly infatuated with Paul.Mine however is centred on the great man himself MEAT ! I also have pictures of him and Patti which are fantastic.Keep it friendly we should help each other out. :D

airhead
20 Apr 2004, 01:27
hhmmm... no luck emily!

20 Apr 2004, 23:21
:roll: ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Emily
20 Apr 2004, 23:26
Hi i am pleased to say that Emily has her pics.She has every right to be slightly infatuated with Paul.Mine however is centred on the great man himself MEAT ! I also have pictures of him and Patti which are fantastic.Keep it friendly we should help each other out. :D

Hey....you know I'm looking for paul crook GUITAR PLECTRUMS!! you know, picks that he plays the guitar with! not pictures.... I did love the pictures you sent me though!! :)

Why is everyone so confused!!!! :roll:

Emily

22 Apr 2004, 00:54
Everybody is confused due the fact some people are determined to go off topic and insult each other.
:roll:

However Emily i am pleased you did like the pictures and good luck in finding your Paul GUITAR PLECTRUMS! :)

Emily
22 Apr 2004, 02:29
Thanks 24K I really loved the pics! Theyre really nice :)

Emily

Rob The Badger
22 Apr 2004, 18:49
People are confused because Emily failed to specify guitar plectrums. ShaE may well have been misspelling 'pics' for all we knew. And considering here regular posts usually are about Paullus McCrauckuss and pics of his "sexy bod", one only had to assume.

Emily
22 Apr 2004, 19:02
People are confused because Emily failed to specify guitar plectrums. ShaE may well have been misspelling 'pics' for all we knew. And considering here regular posts usually are about Paullus McCrauckuss and pics of his "sexy bod", one only had to assume.

Was just waiting for you to say that badger..... I think people were confused becuase you tried to ruin the thread in the first place...and distracted everything :evil:

Emily

Rob The Badger
22 Apr 2004, 19:15

Was just waiting for you to say that badger..... I think people were confused becuase you tried to ruin the thread in the first place...and distracted everything :evil:

Emily

Of course, Blame the badger.

AndyK
22 Apr 2004, 20:54
Final warnings have been issued publicly, and now privately regarding this thread. It's locked for 24 hrs.

Emily
24 Apr 2004, 17:27
Ok....lets start again....... :roll:

so............... anyone else have any plectrums? http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/050.gif

Emily

Heli
24 Apr 2004, 17:43
I have a Kasim plectrum :D :P

Emily
24 Apr 2004, 17:48
lol........theres about 8 kasim plectrums in this! sister has a Meat one...but i so want a paul one!!!!! hmmmm as you all know.... :roll:

badger
25 Apr 2004, 22:24
http://www.guitarpicks.com/ and a search for Paul Crook comes up with the cheapest at $15 for a Meat Loaf 2003 tour one of Pauls.

The cheapest I have found so far :)

Emily
25 Apr 2004, 22:40
hey thanks badger!!!!!!!

26 Apr 2004, 02:42
I am really pleased for you Emily,the site is great and the prices fantastic,this is what happens when everyone works together. :lol: I am after an item autographed by MEAT,ANY ITEM!

Emily
27 Apr 2004, 17:49
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/071.gif

KebLou
27 Apr 2004, 18:10
I am really pleased for you Emily,the site is great and the prices fantastic,this is what happens when everyone works together. :lol: I am after an item autographed by MEAT,ANY ITEM!

try here http://www.guitarpicks.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?page=2

Emily
27 Apr 2004, 18:12
:twisted:

28 Apr 2004, 01:36
:) Hi Keb i went onto the site you posted but unfortunately they had nothing on Meatloaf.However that could just be me being a bit simple :?
But if anybody does have any ideas on getting something that has ben autographed my Meat please let me know. :idea:

badger
28 Apr 2004, 02:09
24k the best place would probably be ebay, can't find much at the moment though

KebLou
28 Apr 2004, 08:22
:) Hi Keb i went onto the site you posted but unfortunately they had nothing on Meatloaf.However that could just be me being a bit simple :?
But if anybody does have any ideas on getting something that has ben autographed my Meat please let me know. :idea:

If you go on the site that Badger posted, then search for Meat Loaf, on the second page there is a autographed picture of him as Eddie.

Emily
28 Apr 2004, 17:59
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gifhttp://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gifhttp://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gifhttp://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gif
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gifhttp://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gif
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gifhttp://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gif

airhead
28 Apr 2004, 20:53
If you go on the site that Badger posted, then search for Meat Loaf, on the second page there is a autographed picture of him as Eddie.

I wish I wish I wish I could get mum to shop on th internet.... *whiiiiine*

As al the girls know I have a huge crush on eddie from RHPS and soooo...... ohhhhh. :cry:

Rob The Badger
28 Apr 2004, 22:30
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gifhttp://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gifhttp://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gifhttp://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/party/bellyemoticon.gif

Isn't that a little off topic?

Anyway, I'll try and find the link, I saw somewhere the meke-up guy from the AFL vido selling bits of Meats make-up. Odd, but no doubt some of you'll be interested.

28 Apr 2004, 23:25
:) I found the page on the site mentioned,i had been unable to find it before because i had typed Meat Loaf without the space it did not recognise this and came up with nothing.( i was being simple afterall ! )Thanks for your help. :D

Emily
29 Apr 2004, 17:10
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/071.gif!!!!!!!!!

KebLou
01 May 2004, 22:20
I was flicking through ebay and I came across this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29873&item=3813130687&rd=1

I thought some one would be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=61&item=4009987793&rd=1

Emily
01 May 2004, 22:32
its ok about the Paul Crook ones :D :D :D :D :D :D :twisted: