PDA

View Full Version : Testify Guitar Tabs

allrevvedup
29 Mar 2004, 14:04
I've just started up a new band and was hoping to do a cover of Testify.

The problem is I can't find the tabs anywhere and was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction to find it on the net.

I've tried mxtabs.net without success.

Thanks for your help

KebLou
29 Mar 2004, 14:32
I haven't got the proper tabs, I waiting for my guitar teacher to give them to me but I do have some tabs to it, my guitar teacher listened and wrote it down for me.

LP
29 Mar 2004, 15:55
If either of you manage to get hold of this please let me know, I'd love a copy :)

Luke

Testify
29 Mar 2004, 19:11
me 2 please. i've looked everywhere and i cant find any, infact i find it quite hard to find any meat tabs :( :cry:

allrevvedup
30 Mar 2004, 19:24
there's a few sites with meat tabs, but with the exception of Couldn't have said it better there's no songs from the last cd.

It's a pity there's nothing around cause it's a great song and i
I'd love to perform it

RSG
30 Mar 2004, 23:07
Oh, Me Three :D

I'll look around. I love this song! And do you know any beginner guitarist books? I been playin for a while, but ain't gettin far 8O i know it takes time, but this long?? PS i have an electric guitar till I get acoustic too

books, websites, documents? thanks in advance :D

AndyK
30 Mar 2004, 23:45
Count me in on the waiting list for Testify tas please... and if anyones got the tabs for Lawyers Guns and Money as well I'd be grateful .... ta!

Andy

KebLou
30 Mar 2004, 23:52
I'm gonna send my dad up into town to get me the sheet music and an all in one printer so I will scan them in (thats if he finds them) and send them to anyone who wants them

allrevvedup
26 Apr 2004, 20:05
Anybody have any luck finding the testify tabs?

KebLou
27 Apr 2004, 12:18
No luck, my guitar teacher is going into London again to see if he can get me any of Meats tab.

Testify
16 Mar 2005, 23:54
has anyone else found Testify tabs?

Testify
29 Apr 2005, 23:29
no one?