PDA

View Full Version : Patti Russo's B-Day

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 13:21
Right guys, it's Miss Russo's Birthday in May and I think we should organise a big Pressie and Card to send to her. If anyone wants to be apart of this then post here and say what you can do to help, whether it's something big or just soemthing small. :lol: :lol:

Oh BTW she'll be 40, if anyone asks. :wink: :wink:

KebLou
27 Mar 2004, 14:05
Good idea Heli, did you have anything in mind? I don't have any good ideas, but if I do you will be the first to know.

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 14:08
Good idea Heli, did you have anything in mind? I don't have any good ideas, but if I do you will be the first to know.

Thanx Keb!!

I was thinking about compiling something together but thats too common.

KebLou
27 Mar 2004, 14:22
Well at my school we always end up either getting a bunch a flowers and a card that everyone signs but that is a bit babyish, right now I'm right out of ideas.

M.Bison
27 Mar 2004, 14:28
I'm not sure if this idea would work but how 'bout some of us write a short birthday poem and thanks for the music.
M.Bison
P.S I read on a website that she was born in 1965, so she'd be 39 this year.

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 14:31
I'm not sure if this idea would work but how 'bout some of us write a short birthday poem and thanks for the music.
M.Bison

oh.... well I read that it was 64.......I hate it when this happens!! lol!!

KebLou
27 Mar 2004, 14:35
M.Bison

Good idea, if we all write a part of a poem and the best parts are put together and send off to her with a thanks, whos gonna compile the poem though? My thinking caps on now. Pens at the ready, mine phone is ready to recieve ideas

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 14:41
M.Bison

Good idea, if we all write a part of a poem and the best parts are put together and send off to her with a thanks, whos gonna compile the poem though? My thinking caps on now. Pens at the ready, mine phone is ready to recieve ideas

I will! I think we should have a big scrap book full of alsorts, like a poem written by us all and pictures and just little things which have our own way of wishing her a happy birthday. Maybe we break it down so everyone has their own two pages or something.

KebLou
27 Mar 2004, 14:50
Thats an even better idea, told you I wasn't any good today.

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 14:55
Right well, i say we leave it until we can get some more people interested. :wink:

JenniferSal
27 Mar 2004, 17:45
Heli's right - Patti will be fourty this year! :)

Jen S.

sherrie87
27 Mar 2004, 17:50
Well, if Patti can look that good and rock that hard at 40, I'm not feeling nearly as bad about myself hitting 35, also in May! Patti rocks!

Sherrie
"Seventeen has turned thirty-five/I'm surprised that we're still alive"- John Mellencamp

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 19:34
Right so the big 4.0. so we're gonna have to make it big! Bigger than Sharon's virtual party (which is gonna be hard to beat)!!

So anyone want to help then please feel free!!!

black dog
27 Mar 2004, 21:15
This is a lovely idea Heli but whether it will work is another thing.

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 21:18
This is a lovely idea Heli but whether it will work is another thing.

Thats why i'm starting it now, rather than leave it last minute. I just need more peoples response.

black dog
27 Mar 2004, 21:22
I'm in Heli

Lizziebaby
27 Mar 2004, 22:58
I'm fairly rubbish with ideas, but point me in the right direction and I'm in (baaaa.....)

Liz x

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 23:03
Nice one!

Well for everone who wants to help put something together, just start thinking about something you could put on your page of the scrap book. Like a card with a poem or pictures or something! Be creative!! :D

RSG
28 Mar 2004, 03:06
I would LOVE to be part of this :P I missed the opportunity for Meat's

Heli
28 Mar 2004, 13:34
I would LOVE to be part of this :P I missed the opportunity for Meat's

Me too.

Great so just start thinking what you want to put on your pages and then i'll get back to you when we get more people to help.

Gez
28 Mar 2004, 20:40
A choice between something BIG or small :?

I think the gorgeous Patti deserves something BIG..........right guys :wink:

Heli
28 Mar 2004, 20:42

Shes got a big enough rock on her finger tho! :wink:

I want that kinda ring!!

KebLou
28 Mar 2004, 21:25
Now, now Heli its not all about the rock on her finger, is it me or does that remind you of a lyric anyway, I think something big its her big 4.0. as Heli said.

Gez
28 Mar 2004, 22:09

I want that kinda ring!!

tut tut tut...are us guys only good for one thing????? :roll:

Heli
28 Mar 2004, 23:31

I want that kinda ring!!

lol, not at all!! :wink:

Back on topic anyway!

KebLou
29 Mar 2004, 00:02

I want that kinda ring!!

Unfortunatly, Gerry thats the view of most girls in my year, so long as a guy can afford the finer things thats all they care about.

saddam
29 Mar 2004, 01:54
Unfortunatly, Gerry thats the view of most girls in my year, so long as a guy can afford the finer things thats all they care about. And then you tell them you like Meat Loaf and its all over! :lol: Sorry, back on topic! :P

XPattiRussoX
29 Mar 2004, 13:27
IS IT THE SAME PEOPLE ON HERE THAT ARE DOING IT ON THE OFFICIAL SITE?

M.Bison
31 Mar 2004, 19:44
I don't mean to be a big whinger here but if you look at this link http://www.meatloaf-fanclub.de/prussobio.html it says she was born in 1965 so let's make it the big 3.9. From what I read on this topic, it says she will be 40 this year meaning she was born in 1964. I don't mean to be causing trouble but I was just curious which source told the truth.
M.Bison
P.S When will we start making the scrapbook?

Heli
31 Mar 2004, 21:04
I don't mean to be a big whinger here but if you look at this link http://www.meatloaf-fanclub.de/prussobio.html it says she was born in 1965 so let's make it the big 3.9. From what I read on this topic, it says she will be 40 this year meaning she was born in 1964. I don't mean to be causing trouble but I was just curious which source told the truth.
M.Bison
P.S When will we start making the scrapbook?

I think it's something we should look into. (The age thing I mean)

If you lot could help start advertising it a bit and I'm hoping to start things by the beginning of next week. If someone would be willing to be co in charge aswell. Someone I can trust and someone who is organised and sensible. Some who is used to sorting things like this out! :wink: :wink:

Chris
31 Mar 2004, 22:04
The age question is very simple to solve.

There are two possible answers:

The first is to accept that this year it says 1965, next year it will say 1966, the year after 1967 and so and so on....

The second option is the one that gets you the brownie points by pointing out that there is a terrible mistake because she looks so young she cannot be a day over 30!!!

Yaffa28
01 Apr 2004, 00:35
Right guys, it's Miss Russo's Birthday in May and I think we should organise a big Pressie and Card to send to her. If anyone wants to be apart of this then post here and say what you can do to help, whether it's something big or just soemthing small. :lol: :lol:

Hi,
I got an email this topic was started & came to have a look. My name is Miriam for those people who don't know me. I run a fan site about Patti called the " Patti Russo - Oh Darling - Website ". And I would like to join in on the ideas for Patti's birthday. I can tell you my idea. And that was to buy a website domain for Patti, so she will have when she decides to start an official site. And this way she could have one saved with her name in the URL so no one can take it away from her. Last I checked PattiRusso.net is available.

~Miriam
PS; Patti is 4 years older then me so her birth year has to be 1964.

Heli
01 Apr 2004, 10:43

Hi,
I got an email this topic was started & came to have a look. My name is Miriam for those people who don't know me. I run a fan site about Patti called the " Patti Russo - Oh Darling - Website ". And I would like to join in on the ideas for Patti's birthday. I can tell you my idea. And that was to buy a website domain for Patti, so she will have when she decides to start an official site. And this way she could have one saved with her name in the URL so no one can take it away from her. Last I checked PattiRusso.net is available.

~Miriam
PS; Patti is 4 years older then me so her birth year has to be 1964.

Hey Miriam! Thanx for wanting to join in! :D
Your idea is great...but...there are a few people who may not be able to contribute, money wise. How much were you thinking anyway? I really do think its a fab idea though, and it would be nice to see another great Patti site! :D :D

P.s. I love your website!!

P.P.S.
PS; Patti is 4 years older then me so her birth year has to be 1964

I knew it was right!! lol!! :D :D

Yaffa28
02 Apr 2004, 01:08
Hey Miriam! Thanx for wanting to join in! :D
Your idea is great...but...there are a few people who may not be able to contribute, money wise. How much were you thinking anyway? I really do think its a fab idea though, and it would be nice to see another great Patti site! :D :D

P.s. I love your website!!

PS; Patti is 4 years older then me so her birth year has to be 1964

Hi,
I contacted the company that hosts my website for me. They said it would cost us $35 US to get the domain for 1 year & then $25 each year after that. If people wanted to chip in for the first year I would take care of things cost wise for each additional year. So even if only 7 of us contribute towards the first year it only comes out to $5 US a piece. Which isn't that much more then making a scrapbook & shipping it to Patti.

This is only my idea. The final choice for her gift should be something the whole group agrees to.

~Miriam

Heli
03 Apr 2004, 00:43
Ok so how about Miriams idea:

We all put a small contribution towards a domain name for Patti??

Miriam has all the details.

If we go with this idea, I am going to make a big card and put everyone who contributes name in it.

If everyone who wants to take part get in touch with either me or Miriam then that would be great! :wink:

Susi
02 May 2006, 19:01
Hi everybody!

Just wanted to remind you that Patti's birthday is coming up.

If you'd like to, you can sign an online birthday card for her on http://www.patti-rocks.com

Susi

Ben
02 May 2006, 19:16
cool, count me in!!

Leah
03 May 2006, 10:49
I've added my birthday greetings :D

Ross
03 May 2006, 11:00
That's me signed up!

sunneke
03 May 2006, 18:23
i would really like to help to send Patti a present, but..... a little problem, euro's and distance.... :roll:

mszee
03 May 2006, 21:24
Hi everybody!

Just wanted to remind you that Patti's birthday is coming up.

If you'd like to, you can sign an online birthday card for her on http://www.patti-rocks.com

Susi

Done...thanks for the link!!!

mszee
03 May 2006, 21:25
i would really like to help to send Patti a present, but..... a little problem, euro's and distance.... :roll:

Yeah...and I am in the States but so far away from most people here...but I think on line card is very nice...

Susi
20 May 2006, 16:35
In the Guestbook (http://73174.netguestbook.com/) of patti-rocks.com there's a message from Patti saying Thanks to all the people who signed her birthday card! :D