PDA

View Full Version : BAT OUT OF HELL III

Garrett
25 Jan 2003, 23:35
YEEEEEEEESSS!!! IT IS TRUE!!! THERE WILL BE A BOOH3 AROUND LATE 2004!!! It will be titled Bat Out Of Hell 3 - The Final!!! Meat himself said it in the backstage interview on ZDF!!! AND THERE WILL BE ALSO AN ALBUM AFTER BOOH3!!! Sometimes between 2005 and 2010!!!

THAT'S THE GREATEST NEWS SINCE MY BIRTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim
25 Jan 2003, 23:42
I've just heard in on the interview!!! OH my god!! That is the best news since a very very very long time!!!!!!

Garrett
26 Jan 2003, 00:10
I can't believe it!! Hey, the waiting starts now and it will end in September 2004!! Then the first single out of BOOH3 will come out!!!

The Flying Mouse
26 Jan 2003, 03:04
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Flying Mouse
26 Jan 2003, 03:08
:twisted: YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think Bat III will be ready by September 2004,but as long as work has begun,I cant be happier :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D

Michel
26 Jan 2003, 09:09
Meat also said that it probably wasn't ready in september 2004, but it probably will be 2005.

And Jim has already written a song.

The best news there is tonight.

Dave
26 Jan 2003, 09:20
The best news there is tonight.

Next to that Godaweful crap of a show Dance Of The Vampires closing? The show that was GREAT until a certain someone with an inflated head (and paycheck for the quality of work he did {horrid})!

White of High
26 Jan 2003, 10:38
I can take a question to Meat Loaf from him:
"What a hell are you doing?" - from Paradise live

And he says:
"What? BAT OUT OF HELL 3!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ain't wait CHSIB! I wait BAT3

White of High
26 Jan 2003, 10:42
What do you think which songs will be on this album?
I think "Carpe Noctem" will be there!

White of High
26 Jan 2003, 10:52
Somebody said: Jim has written a song!
In Carpe-Jugulum site I've read 4 songs are completly!

MeatBall
29 Jan 2003, 13:10
YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOH3!!!

I have been waiting for that album since i first started listen to Meat Loaf, near ten years ago!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Chris
29 Jan 2003, 21:00
Yes, Yes , Yes, Yes, yes, Yes, Yes, Yes ,YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be awfully sad and quote the Carpenters...

"I'm on the top of the world, looking down on creation!!!!!!!"

:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D

Rickstiner
26 Mar 2004, 18:10
can anyone tell me that there is going to be a bat out of hell three written by jim steinman and meatloaf?

rockfenris2005
27 Mar 2004, 02:03
Well, they haven't confirmed it. CHSIB was meant to be Meat's last album, then Jim called him at the eleventh hour and told him they had to do BAT OUT OF HELL 3. Jim has completed up to five (to) eight new and original songs for the album. Peter Mokran and Peter Doris are in the studio, working on it. It should be released in 2005. I want it to be called BAT OUT OF HELL 3-HELL ON EARTH.

LostSoul
27 Mar 2004, 02:08
Meat said as well that they might start recording it after Christmas! Released in 2005? I don't think so! :lol:

Btw, it's Meat Loaf (!) 2 words!!! :))

Patricia

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 10:42
Well, they haven't confirmed it. CHSIB was meant to be Meat's last album, then Jim called him at the eleventh hour and told him they had to do BAT OUT OF HELL 3. Jim has completed up to five (to) eight new and original songs for the album. Peter Mokran and Peter Doris are in the studio, working on it. It should be released in 2005. I want it to be called BAT OUT OF HELL 3-HELL ON EARTH.

I want it to be called Hell on Earth aswell but i think it's being called The Last Bat!!!

black dog
27 Mar 2004, 12:21
I just can't wait for it to come out. I'll have to learn patience.

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 12:23
I just can't wait for it to come out. I'll have to learn patience.

Hey I made an advert advertising Bat 3 for my c/w do you want to see it??

I'll put it on my website!!!!

M.Bison
27 Mar 2004, 15:23
*Gong* *Gong*

Despite this being the last of Bat and Meat. A lot of work would have to go into the songs. I wouldn't mind a couple of Steinman covers on it as well. I'd like it to be called BAT OUT OF HELL 3 - ARMEGEDDON or BAT OUT OF HELL 3 - THE FINALALE
M.Bison

PanicLord
27 Mar 2004, 15:51
I say this whenever I get a chance, but as it will probably be Meat's last, I think that it should be a double CD - one CD full of new Steinsongs, and one CD full of Steinsongs that Meat hasn't had a chance to do yet eg Dance In My Pants, It's All Coming Back, Bad For Good, Total Eclipse, Making Love, Loving You's A Dirty job etc etc.
8) :lol:

03gills
28 Mar 2004, 13:27
i know this is an old post but is meat still going to do another album after bat 3 or am i just being to optimistic, personally, i'd love to see a meat -steinman album that isn't a 'bat' album, dont get me wrong i LOVE the bat albums but there's something rather refreshing about a non bat album recorded by meat and jimmy.

Heli
28 Mar 2004, 14:16
After Bat 3 I would love to see another album like Welcome to the Neighbourhood. You know, like one big story!! :lol: :lol:

Rob The Badger
28 Mar 2004, 14:17
i know this is an old post but is meat still going to do another album after bat 3 or am i just being to optimistic, personally, i'd love to see a meat -steinman album that isn't a 'bat' album, dont get me wrong i LOVE the bat albums but there's something rather refreshing about a non bat album recorded by meat and jimmy.

I'd like them to not call this next record Bat Out Of Hell.

Heli
28 Mar 2004, 14:39

I'd like them to not call this next record Bat Out Of Hell.

But thats the whole thing tho. it's gonna be like a movie trilogy. Like LOTR's and Matrix.

KebLou
28 Mar 2004, 15:06
But they could have names for each album. But I'm not complaing anything is better than nothing and I love all of Meats albums.

LostSoul
28 Mar 2004, 17:25
R., where is your 'praising the Lord' pic? 8)

Another thread has been resurrected! :lol:

Patricia

Emily
28 Mar 2004, 17:39
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH And if he comes to promote it, Which i hope he does!!!!! Paul better be with him so I can see Paul again :D :D :D :D

OH YAAAY!!!!!!!!

Emily

Chris
28 Mar 2004, 17:42
R., where is your 'praising the Lord' pic? 8)

Another thread has been resurrected! :lol:

Patricia

As R. does not appear to be around, if I may steal his thunder:

http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/images/resurrection.jpg

Gez
28 Mar 2004, 20:38
We will re-name this thread...the HAPPY PEOPLE PAGE :D :D :D

Sapphire Lady
28 Mar 2004, 20:58
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:gVTkUQRt75gJ:star.tau.ac.il/~mints/hooray.gif

Hooray !!

w_baskerville
28 Mar 2004, 22:42
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeleton
29 Mar 2004, 11:41
YESI canīt wait for BAT3 :D :D :D

Heli
29 Mar 2004, 15:01
I would really laugh if Meat came on this thread and told us it wasn't happening!! :lmao:

KebLou
29 Mar 2004, 15:06
What a funny sense of homour you have. It wouldn't be funny and yes I can't wait for it to come out, come to the U.K to promote it.

Heli
29 Mar 2004, 15:09
What a funny sense of homour you have. It wouldn't be funny and yes I can't wait for it to come out, come to the U.K to promote it.

Nah, it wouldn't be funny either.......unless it was a prank!! Now that would be funny!!

I would definalty love it if he promoted it here! I'd be taping every single interview and show that he appears on!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Batgirl38
29 Mar 2004, 17:05
All winter long I waited for the summer, but now I'm waiting for Bat 3. :D

But I hope it is true about Bat 3 and not only a rumour.

BlackRaven
29 Mar 2004, 18:06
8O oh yeah..... life is great.....
I love it...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LucyK!
29 Mar 2004, 18:34
Ohhhh wow!!! Fantastic! :D Bat III - The Final! Quite hard hitting that, isn't it!!

Well that's definately brightened my day, especially after I spent this morning trying to sort out the classroom after one of the kids decided to throw up all over another one!!

Can always count on Meat to cheer me up!!

One Last Trip
30 Mar 2004, 21:53
Has it been confirmed 100% for September because I remember reading not too long ago that it was going to be 2005-06 when it comes out.

If it is September then I am very excited and I can't wait for it to come out.

R.
30 Mar 2004, 22:00
You folks do recognise that this thread is bloody old, do you?
Posted: 26 Jan 2003 12:35 am Post subject: There will be a BOOH3 in late 2004!!!

KebLou
30 Mar 2004, 22:12
Yes R. I do realise that this thread is old and I know the news is old but it still doesn't stop me from getting excited.

Steve
30 Mar 2004, 22:20
Well said, Keb.

These super-moderators are getting a bit high-handed with their archive material aren't they? Taking a leaf out of Jim's book perhaps - the past always comes round again!!!

YAY!!!!! BOOH3 - I'm so happy I could ....... (insert own choice of word here)

ROCK ON, FIRE BALL

RSG
31 Mar 2004, 00:18
I say this whenever I get a chance, but as it will probably be Meat's last, I think that it should be a double CD - one CD full of new Steinsongs, and one CD full of Steinsongs that Meat hasn't had a chance to do yet eg Dance In My Pants, It's All Coming Back, Bad For Good, Total Eclipse, Making Love, Loving You's A Dirty job etc etc.
8) :lol:

Interesting :!: Would be nice to see.

Kathy
31 Mar 2004, 16:58
[quote="Garrett"]... AND THERE WILL BE ALSO AN ALBUM AFTER BOOH3!!! /quote]

Assuming he's going ahead with Bat 3 (yes! yes! yes!) --- 'scuse my ignorance - another album still? Where was that talked about? At this point I realize that's all pie in the sky but I'd still like to read about it - somebody point me there?
Many thanks,
Kathy

ChrisBelfast
31 Mar 2004, 17:01
It was said in the interview Meat Loaf did on german TV - the first one where bat 3 was announced. I remember reading he said bat 4 too - but it was NEVER mention agained and then Bat 3 was announced as the last one and then CHSIb was announced as the Last World Tour...so who knows...a lot of stuff was mentioned at that time!

Kathy
31 Mar 2004, 18:44
Thanks, ChrisNI. :(
Well, still there's Bat3!

AndyK
31 Mar 2004, 20:14
Gonna move this over h Tyre Tracks and merge with the other Bat III topic there......

Andy
... in a spring cleaning mood

rockfenris2005
02 Apr 2004, 05:40
BAT OUT OF HELL 3 - HELL ON EARTH "is" the last Meat Loaf album. There's no sense in doing another, when HELL ON EARTH concludes the trilogy (of Meat Loaf's great legacy). Then again, he could do a DEAD RINGER 2? Or how about a BAT ATTITUDE? That would be awesome! Or COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER THAN LAST TIME.

RSG
05 Apr 2004, 05:41
BAT OUT OF HELL 3 - HELL ON EARTH "is" the last Meat Loaf album. There's no sense in doing another, when HELL ON EARTH concludes the trilogy (of Meat Loaf's great legacy). Then again, he could do a DEAD RINGER 2? Or how about a BAT ATTITUDE? That would be awesome! Or COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER THAN LAST TIME.

or or or Welcome back to the neighborhood! :lol:

rockfenris2005
05 Apr 2004, 06:11
funny (but then again it's not):

FAT OUT OF HELL
RED DINGER
MEAT LOAF AT THE LOST AND FOUND
BAT ATTITUDE
BLIND BEFORE I SHOP
FAT OUT OF HELL II: BACK INTO JENNY
WELCOME TO THE NAUSEAM
COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BATTER

(apologies to Meat Loaf)

RSG
05 Apr 2004, 06:17
A rather attempt at humour, how about

Back Out Of Hell II : Bat Into Hell

rockfenris2005
05 Apr 2004, 06:25
You Wooped the Turds Right out of my Ass

Seven-Eleven Can Wait

Two Out of Three Ain't BAT

For Ryan Out Loud

Meat 'em and Weep

Modern Duck

Getting Away with Meat Loaf

One Meat Kiss

Burning Loaf

A Meat and a Sandwich

I'd do Anything for Lunch

Life is a Lemon (and the Lemon Tastes Nice)

It Just Won't Shit

Out of the Frying Pan (And Into the Oven)

Where the Oven Meets the Fridge

I'd Dine With You (And That's the Truth)

45 Seconds of Gravy and Chips

Runnin' for the Restaurant

If This is the Last Beer (Let's Make it Last All Night)

Where Angels Eat

Did I Try That?

Why Isn't Food Enough?

Man of Meals

Eat me Down

Because of Brew

Forever Yum

jcmoorehead
05 Apr 2004, 15:38
Seven-Eleven Can Wait
A Meat and a Sandwich
I'd do Anything for Lunch
Life is a Lemon (and the Lemon Tastes Nice)
Where the Oven Meets the Fridge
I'd Dine With You (And That's the Truth)
45 Seconds of Gravy and Chips
Runnin' for the Restaurant
If This is the Last Beer (Let's Make it Last All Night)
Where Angels Eat
Did I Try That?
Why Isn't Food Enough?
Man of Meals
Eat me Down
Because of Brew
Forever Yum

ROTFLMFAO, No more!!! I'm starving!

Everything Tastier then Everything else?

Skeleton
13 Apr 2004, 10:48
:lmao:

ROFLOLCGU

Alex
20 Apr 2004, 18:21
What's Meat Loaf's favourite flavour of rice?

...... dunno?....

.... Dead Ringer.....

....track one....

Pilau!! Pilau!!! Pilau!!!

I think I remember Smith and Jones doing a micktake "I'd Do Anything For Grub". :)