PDA

View Full Version : jonathan ross show,2003

SVZ
12 Mar 2004, 15:01
is there any written transcript from meats appearence last year hangin round?.
i missed it :( my friend was telling me about it last night and it sounds like it was such a great interview..

heat
12 Mar 2004, 15:37
I didn't know Meat did Jonathon Ross last year.... :roll:

I remember him doing Patrick Keilty and Graham Norton, etc...but i can't fer the life of me remember him doing Jonathon Ross...

Please correct me if i'm wrong...(which i probably am!!!)

Deb
12 Mar 2004, 15:40
Well I'm wrong as well or missed somehing cause I dont remember either lol

AndyK
12 Mar 2004, 17:00
I've a nagging thought he appeared on the radio show on a Saturday monring, but I could be wrong ;)

Heli
12 Mar 2004, 17:53
It sounds likely that he would have had an interview with JR, he always seems to get anyone who is everyone on his shows!! :)

ROSIE
12 Mar 2004, 17:57
I remember Meat on a show with JR but not his current one Meat had long hair and JR's was very short. JR kept trying to as him questions and all Meatw ould would do was sing Lalalalalalal :lol: :lol: :lol:

R :lol: sie

Heli
12 Mar 2004, 17:59
I remember Meat on a show with JR but not his current one Meat had long hair and JR's was very short. JR kept trying to as him questions and all Meatw ould would do was sing Lalalalalalal :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lmao: lmao!! That would have been soo funny to watch!!!

Deb
12 Mar 2004, 18:53
ahhh didnt know he did a radio show lol

dottie
12 Mar 2004, 22:43
c..p ppff! cannot cut and paste topic, Jonathan Ross interviewed
Meat loaf in 1994.

dottie
12 Mar 2004, 23:05
Meat loaf in 1994.

f you type in Ask Jeeves or Google - Jonathan Ross Meat Loaf Interview you should be able to find a video clip or sound clip, I've not had much luck, most pages appear to be down or unavaliable at the moment concerning this interview, is this the one the you wanted?

Deb
13 Mar 2004, 10:47
Meat loaf in 1994.

I got that one on video somewhere, have to dig it out
Deb

SVZ
13 Mar 2004, 13:28

:mrgreen:

apparantly on the interview he kept jokin bout jr's speech impairment, and mentioned how his dr told him he had to gain weight because hed lost too much or something..
is this the same one?