PDA

View Full Version : Early Posts!!

Chris
08 Mar 2004, 21:09
R.

Has anything happened to the early posts from the forum?

For some obscure reason, we have justbeen trying to find my first message on here which is coming up as one from 16/July/2001.

However, I am convinced I posted before then under a topic about Mr Blobby and Meat where people were arguing over what song knocked which song off number 1 in the cahrts!!

I canot find this topic anywhere!!

Is it me?

(Also, It says I joined in July, I thought I joined at uni which would make it before then during term time!!)

R.
08 Mar 2004, 21:31
I'm pretty sure that the join date & time are correct (well given that te server time was correct), because migrating a unix time stamp is qute easy. :p

As for your first post, look here (Message #57): http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=56#post56

It's however likely that the search tables have been damaged because of the recent crashes. There's no way to rebuild these as of now, because I'd have to shutdown the site for at least a day to accomplish this.

Search Words Table: ~60000 records
Wordmatch Table: ~1.700.000 records

Chris
08 Mar 2004, 21:33
OK R.

17 million wordmatch records????? How many if all the words were spelt properly!!! :p

Oh well, I will just havge to ignore the topic i was looking for!! I know it existed because it was the only time i ever got a nasty PM from someone on here!!

Cheers anyway!!

R.
08 Mar 2004, 21:35
Typo: It's 1.700.000. 8O

R.
08 Mar 2004, 21:37
I know it existed because it was the only time i ever got a nasty PM from someone on here!!

PMs were introduced in April 2002 with phpBB2. 8)

Chris
08 Mar 2004, 21:39
I know it existed because it was the only time i ever got a nasty PM from someone on here!!

PMs were introduced in April 2002 with phpBB2. 8)

OK, must have been an email then!!

I just remember someone calling me a geek for looking the answer up in Guiness Book of Records and proving him wrong!!