PDA

View Full Version : TV's Naughtiest Blunders 8

dukesofhazard
28 Jan 2004, 22:17
Did anyone see this on ITV1 last night? I didn't watch it all, but I had finished watching a DVD just in time to see the end of a clip of Meat. I have no idea why he was on it (though based on the type of programme he probably swore on live TV or something :roll: ) as the sound was off on my TV & by the time I'd scrabbled to put the amplifier on Meat was no longer on. :(

So if anyone did see this programme, what was Meat doing in the clip? Was it any good? and Is it worth trying to catch this when it is inevitably repeated?

Ben
29 Jan 2004, 00:41
Meat was talking about cricket and how the bowlers shine up their ball on there trousers. he was standing up doing an impression of it. but the impression that Meat was doing looked like he was doing something to his u know what!!!

black dog
29 Jan 2004, 08:29
Bother. I meant to watch this and forgot it was on.

Terri
29 Jan 2004, 08:44
I missed it too :( My daughter came and told me it was on after it had finished :roll: :evil:

black dog
29 Jan 2004, 09:17
I missed it too :( My daughter came and told me it was on after it had finished :roll: :evil:

Typical children. I bet she watched it!

Gez
29 Jan 2004, 21:28
Well I saw it so , he he.

Meat was obviously enjoying himself 8) 8O

Terri
29 Jan 2004, 22:00

Typical children. I bet she watched it!
:roll: Yep she sure did, unbelievable eh? :evil:

ladyloaf69
30 Jan 2004, 19:46
anyone knw where it can be wathched maybe taped

Cpl Mickey
31 Jan 2004, 13:49
:D I watched the TV Blunders and Meat's impression of a bowler shuning the ball by rubbing it up and down on his trousers ws really funny it looked rude :oops: but i think Meat was oblivious to this

SVZ
25 Feb 2004, 19:40
but i think Meat was oblivious to this

:mrgreen: