PDA

View Full Version : Can ANYBODY do me a favour???

mlvoss
27 Jan 2004, 03:16
I have just got a addiction of buying things off trading sites and have been buying up large on a site based in my country (NZ)
I thought to myself I will search out for Meat Loaf products but the only thing they had was afew DVD's (Which I allready had)
So I thought I would check out ebay.com, well hell if I had the money I would buy all the stuff there!

Anyway I saw this GREAT poster there http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3380406303&category=45103

And fell in love with it, and considering i have no meat loaf posters what so ever I'm REALLY wanting this one!

But since I do not know anything about that site/about exchange rates I was hoping somebody with a kind heart would bid on it for me and afterwards we can talk about payment?

I know its a long shot but its the only chance I got + since I cant go to his last concert I wanted something to cheer me up. :(

And if not, atleast some of you guys know about the poster now and can bid on it for yourselfs.

Pudding
27 Jan 2004, 04:08
Not wanting to be critical but it's not exactly the best poster I've seen of Meat, however to each their own.

Why don't you join Paypal? it's free and is excellent with transactions, you can use your credit card and all payments are secure. I've used this many times in the past and I live in New Zealand. As for exchange rates you can't get it as good as it is right now! NZ$ to US$ is brilliant and you'll save a small fortune.

I'd be extremely surprised if anyone actually took you up on your request and bought the poster on your behalf, as there's a possibility that they might be lumbered with it.

Pud:o]

mlvoss
27 Jan 2004, 04:42
I havent got a credit card and if you cant trust a Meat Loaf Fan than who can you trust> lol

Vickip
27 Jan 2004, 04:53
and if you cant trust a Meat Loaf Fan than who can you trust> lol

I Couldn't Have Said That Better Myself :))

Vicki

Pudding
27 Jan 2004, 05:09
I havent got a credit card and if you cant trust a Meat Loaf Fan than who can you trust> lol

Trust where I come from is always earnt and NOT given, irrespective of who or what you are.

Vickip
27 Jan 2004, 05:38

Trust where I come from is always earnt and NOT given, irrespective of who or what you are.

Well I trust mlvoss and put in a bid to help out :)
Vicki

Pudding
27 Jan 2004, 06:38
Vicki

Good on ya! What a true act of human kindness you have shown all of us and you surely are a ray of hope and inspiration in a world that's gone mad.

Pud :devil:

Oriel
27 Jan 2004, 22:10
Payments: I currently take Paypal, money orders, cashiers checks and personal checks

You can send a money order, which anybody can do. I don't see any reason why you'd need a credit card, nor need anybody here to buy it for you. But well done Vikip. Hope the sale goes well :-)

mlvoss
27 Jan 2004, 22:40
Maybe because the guy will only ship in the USA? 8O

Vickip
28 Jan 2004, 01:21
Vicki

Good on ya! What a true act of human kindness you have shown all of us and you surely are a ray of hope and inspiration in a world that's gone mad.

Pud :devil:

Why thank you Pud :))

Vicki

Vickip
28 Jan 2004, 01:31
Payments: I currently take Paypal, money orders, cashiers checks and personal checks

You can send a money order, which anybody can do. I don't see any reason why you'd need a credit card, nor need anybody here to buy it for you. But well done Vikip. Hope the sale goes well :-)

True .. but, maybe mlvoss is right and it's because the seller only ships to the US :) It doesn't matter anyway, because we won :-)
Thanks
Vicki

Pudding
28 Jan 2004, 04:01
It doesn't matter anyway, because we won :-)

Not wanting to state the obvious but YOU won mlvoss hasn't paid you yet :lmao:

Pud 8O

Vickip
28 Jan 2004, 04:15
It doesn't matter anyway, because we won :-)

Not wanting to state the obvious but YOU won mlvoss hasn't paid you yet :lmao:

Pud 8O

This is true :))

Vicki