PDA

View Full Version : Tour Programme

badger
25 Jan 2004, 21:58
Hi all!

I have just got home after seeing Meat on saturday at wembley - what a show!

Anyway, the main point for this thread is about programmes. I was so gutted as when i got there I had run out of money and couldn't get one (I was really after one for the last tour and all). Does anyone know of anywhere you can by them online or mail order? if not does anyone happen to have an acidental spare I could buy off them (long shot i know!) Or even if someone is going to a later show that i can send the money to and for postage etc that could send me one?

Thanks for any help everyone.

Rock on!

DIZZY DRUMMER
25 Jan 2004, 22:44
badger,

going to sheffield on thursday - do u want me to get u one?

badger
25 Jan 2004, 22:49
wow that would be great fallen angel! Does anyone know how much they are? i can send a cheque tomorrow but I can't remember how much they were :(

If anyone knows can they please post here. thanks.

Frying Pan
25 Jan 2004, 22:55
wow that would be great fallen angel! Does anyone know how much they are? i can send a cheque tomorrow but I can't remember how much they were :(

If anyone knows can they please post here. thanks.

They are £15.00. Pretty good, loads of great photos.

badger
25 Jan 2004, 22:59
Thanks Matthew :)

Fallen Angel, if I sent a cheque for £20 would that cover postage etc enough? Would you like me to email you with my adress and then you can reply with where you would like me to send the cheque?

If not I have a paypal account if that is any good?

Thanks,

Matt

DIZZY DRUMMER
25 Jan 2004, 22:59
Badger - yes they are £15, a bit steep, but worth it, especially if this is the last tour!!!

I'll PM you with my details :D

Sapphire Lady
25 Jan 2004, 23:02
Meat was saying last week at Glasgow that a new version of the programme is available with lots of new photos. He was surprised that the one I had bought was the "old" version.

Has anyone seen the "new" programme?

Frying Pan
25 Jan 2004, 23:06
Meat was saying last week at Glasgow that a new version of the programme is available with lots of new photos. He was surprised that the one I had bought was the "old" version.

Has anyone seen the "new" programme?

Think I have the new one, not that I knew there was another one.
It does have loads and loads of photos with Meat interview quotes on most pages.

DIZZY DRUMMER
25 Jan 2004, 23:13
Whats the new one like?

Don't want to buy myself one if same as already got

whats on the front cover?

AndyK
26 Jan 2004, 00:00
The covers are the same, it's some of the pics inside that have changed, and they've corrected some of the typo's in the text too - Like getting Mark Alexanders name correct!!!

Vickip
26 Jan 2004, 00:05
The covers are the same, it's some of the pics inside that have changed, and they've corrected some of the typo's in the text too - Like getting Mark Alexanders name correct!!!

And changing the name of the song from Did I Said That to Did I Say That :??: :wink:

Vicki