PDA

View Full Version : the guy who played in Fight Club

LostSoul
15 Jan 2004, 14:31
Sorry if there's already a topic about it!

I don't know about you but I always feel compeled to show every friend of mine something about Meat 'cause I cannot believe you can live your life without at least see once such a phenomenon...

So, I showed to one of my best friends BOOH performed at Storytellers and once my friend saw Meat
he said: "This is the guy who played in Fight Club!"
and I said: 8O "Riiiiiiight.... and did you know that he occasionnaly sings?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Has it ever happened to you?

Keep Rocking
15 Jan 2004, 20:21
Great story LostSoul!!

Vickip
15 Jan 2004, 23:29
Great story LostSoul!!

Right you are :)) I always love it when Meat does interviews and says that people didn't realize he was in Fight Club ... he always seems to get the biggest kick out it :)

Vicki

sherrie87
16 Jan 2004, 02:59
Even worse- I work in a middle school, with 11 to 13 year olds. I have a Meat screensaver on my computer and one of my students got all excited because I had "the bus driver from the Spice Girls' movie" on my desktop. Oh my.....

shadow1000001
16 Jan 2004, 03:47
Even worse- I work in a middle school, with 11 to 13 year olds. I have a Meat screensaver on my computer and one of my students got all excited because I had "the bus driver from the Spice Girls' movie" on my desktop. Oh my.....

That's sort of depressing :lmao:

LostSoul
16 Jan 2004, 11:22

:lmao:

I remember going and see this movie with my little brother... he was 10 and used to be a Spice Girls fan! He asked me to go with him!
"Okay, okay... because it's you!".
I had my reasons to accept! :lol:

heat
17 Jan 2004, 16:55
Although i DO admit to owning a copy of Spiceworld - The Movie, it's only because Meat is in it - i'm afraid i can't bring myself to actually watch the film - they bloke who invented the Spice Girls should be hung, drawn quatered and shot. Or forced to listen to thier first album on repeat for eternity...

LostSoul
18 Jan 2004, 13:53
-back to topic (maybe it ain't the good thread... feel free to move it R.)-

I find it very confusing and fascinating the way he acts 'cause something about his look changes. The whole character is in his eyes and if you focus on it Meat's persona vanishes...

But I don't understand why he is sometimes credited as Meat Loaf or Meat Loaf Aday!
When he plays in movies he's no more Meat Loaf...
He's Meat Loaf on stage but he's Michael Lee Aday acting on screen... don't you think? or I am talking nonsense again? :roll: :roll: :roll: