PDA

View Full Version : TO ALL OF YOU

Garrett
10 Jun 2002, 13:01
:D :D I'm very interested in knowing your favourite Meat song!
Please tell me, what's your best song of him!
Mine's "For crying out loud" and also "Life is a lemon"!

:cry: :cry: Could you tell me what's your worst song, too?
Mine's "Burning Down"!

White of High
10 Jun 2002, 19:47
My favourite songs are: "A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste", "For Crying Out Loud", "Bat Out Of Hell" and "Objects In The Rear View Mirror..."

The worst is me too "Burning Down" and some songs from Blind Before I Stop and Midnight of The Lost And Found.

Tim
10 Jun 2002, 21:11
I think Burning Down is a great song. The albums Blind Before I Stop and Bad Attitude, are great albums, i think. It's a pitty that it looks like a, i don't know how to say it in English, a euhm......... child that isn't from Meat loaf. I hope you know what i mean.

Some other favorite songs: out of the frying pan, rock 'n' roll dreams, paradise.

Well, actually i like all the songs, and it is hard to make a choice!!! :D

Meatles
10 Jun 2002, 22:48
My favourite Meat Loaf song in terms of vocal is "Presence Of The Lord" , I have NEVER heard someone with as high of vocal range as Meat on that song. My favourite in terms of lyrics that Meat has written is "Execution Day". And my fav in terms of good music is "Bat Out Of Hell".

PS> I think Meats "Bad Attitude" was amazing vocally and lyrically, Paul Jacobs and Sarah Durkee are great writers. I can say the same about blind.But I can't say much good about Midnight!

Jaymze
12 Jun 2002, 04:39
I think it's really hard to pick a favourite Meat songs because they're all so different but I'll have to go for the classic Bat Out of Hell closely followed by Out Of The Frying Pan And Into The Fire and For Crying Out Loud.

Garrett
12 Jun 2002, 09:58
I also have the oppinion, that "Bad Attitude", "Midnight at the lost and found" and "Blind before I stop" are great albums. Especially songs like "Execution Day", "Fallen Angel", "Sailor to a siren" or "Razors Edge".
But a few songs like "Burning Down" or "Man and a Woman" are bad. Only the Steinman albums are throughly perfect. But the others are also not bad.

Finally I have a question. Which time the fans are meeting in the chat?

Shane
12 Jun 2002, 14:27
It is hard to pick favourites, but so far I have these three:

For Crying Out Loud
Bat Out Of Hell
Life Is A Lemon (live versions)

I don't like Burning Down very much (its one of my `least favourites'), and I thought it could have been left off the Blind Before I Stop album. It does have some nice drumming in it though.

Timewarp.nl
12 Jun 2002, 15:52
all the songs are my favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

but especialy songs like:
2 out of 3
for crying out loud
it jus wont quit
execution day
original sin
eeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuh................
actualy every single one of them.

Greetz timie