PDA

View Full Version : It ends here.

R.
16 Dec 2003, 13:36
The following two people will have their forum account suspended for 1 week:

(1)
(2)

unless that offensive picture is removed from all threads where it has been posted.

No discussion. Accept the rules or leave.

Diane
16 Dec 2003, 14:18
This whole "verbal abuse" thing has rattled on and on for what feels like an eternity and I'm sure I'm not the only one sick to death of it. It hit a new all-time low today and I am appalled that Meat's picture should be used to abuse other people. This is the ultimate in bad taste and shows a complete and utter disrespect for the man and his art. It is highly offensive to both Meat and the people it is aimed at.

:angry:

Thanks for your action R.

R.
16 Dec 2003, 20:14
A little follow up to my initial post, this time directed at my mods. Again, no discussion. Read and accept it.

With regard to the latest incidents happened here, I do expect that my moderators think carefully about what and especially how they post their messages or express their feelings. And I do expect that they show consideration for other users regardless of who or what they are. Period. Do not abuse your superior rights around here, as I have made adjustments to the moderator team before and I will do it again.

And these are my last words regarding this:
It's time to stop the endless bitching and moaning now.
If this doesn't stop, I'll make it stop by shutting down the forums. I've had enough.