PDA

View Full Version : Invitation to Meat for Hartlepool's next FA Cup match

needmoremeat
07 Dec 2003, 19:48
Just in case you're interested to come to the stadium with me to see Hartlepool play my team? :) I'll pay for everything?! But then, I guess you'd want to be in the away fans seats........Oh well, you'll just have to sit on the very end of those seats and I'll sit on the very end of the home seats. I'll buy you something nice to eat :) Oh and bring a thermos flask, it'll be perishing :wink:

needmoremeat
07 Dec 2003, 20:57
Actually, i suppose I could make an exception and sit in the away crowd this once :D

LostSoul
08 Dec 2003, 00:33
And what about us? :wink:

There's about 840 registered members now... :))

ChrissybabezNI
08 Dec 2003, 03:11
Yeah I suppose I'll go if Meats going, I'll need you to pay for my flight over, and seeing as its yur treat Ill have first class :D

needmoremeat
11 Dec 2003, 22:07
Yeah, my treat for Meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I would love to be able to get you all in the SoL to see Meat and a good :roll: football game, but I honestly couldn't afford it!!!!!! Well, I suppose it would end up a good game for the 'Pool fans :roll: But if Meat was there I don't think any of us would be watching the game :D I guess when and if Sunderland gian possesion it'll be more interesting watching Meat watching the game than the game itself :D Unless you all want a good laugh at our expense? :roll: :D :lol:

jcmoorehead
14 Dec 2003, 01:57
Yeah, my treat for Meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I would love to be able to get you all in the SoL to see Meat and a good :roll: football game, but I honestly couldn't afford it!!!!!! Well, I suppose it would end up a good game for the 'Pool fans :roll: But if Meat was there I don't think any of us would be watching the game :D I guess when and if Sunderland gian possesion it'll be more interesting watching Meat watching the game than the game itself :D Unless you all want a good laugh at our expense? :roll: :D :lol:

yes i'd like to have a good laugh watching Sunderland get beating my Hartlepool :P

(Loyal Middlesbrough F.C Fan)

angel eyes
14 Dec 2003, 02:06
Yea heh - Up the Boro!!!! :D :D

Love
Angelxxx

needmoremeat
14 Dec 2003, 23:05
My brother was at the game the other day, bless him. He said it was great until the start of the second half :wink: :roll: :evil: Oh, and poor Hartlepool yesterday too :( But good on Boro for not getting beat :)

needmoremeat
03 Jan 2004, 19:12
What was that about Sunderland getting beat by Hartlepool????!!!! :D