PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou

Malon
24 Nov 2003, 18:35
Hello All,
I'm new to the boards. Have been a watcher for a while n I have to say I think your site is fantastic!!!
you seem to have a great community spirit here.
Thanx to the admin team for all the hard work you must put in.

heat
24 Nov 2003, 19:10
Hiya Malon :D

Glad you found your way here - enjoy hun :D

Gez
24 Nov 2003, 21:28
Malon, it's a smoke screen, really.

They pretend to like you then WHAM :cry:

Gez
24 Nov 2003, 21:29
,,,,,,,AND i'M NOT PARANOID :?

ChrissybabezNI
27 Nov 2003, 01:04
Yip its great isnt it im finding out all sorts of stuff now I'm here about Meat on TV and Paper articles that I never would have found out about otherwise

shadow1000001
27 Nov 2003, 04:56
,,,,,,,AND i'M NOT PARANOID :?

You think :??: :lmao: :lmao:

Hi Malon,
I hope that you have a great time here :D

Maria

Tim
27 Nov 2003, 19:48
Malon, it's a smoke screen, really.

They pretend to like you then WHAM :cry:

Hahhha, funny!!

Maybe it is, maybe not, find out yourself. Offcourse if you dealing with me... yeah... maybe it is a smoke screen haahah.

Gez
27 Nov 2003, 20:54
I rest my case 8)

Tim
27 Nov 2003, 21:11
Hahhaah, just one interverence by me and you quit. hahaha.... No just kidding Gerry.

Hope you will enjoy the site, the members and the smoke screen :lmao:

Asha
27 Nov 2003, 21:14
Yes, the smoke screen, It's a really big issue, you know Behing the scenes. If you just watch for a while and don't post on this site, you really don't see it, but once we got you in our nice little community, then....................Whahahahahahahahaha

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :devil:

LOL

Gez
27 Nov 2003, 21:22
They're really coming to take you away :lol: :wink:

Asha
27 Nov 2003, 21:23
Sure they are, but who cares, they don't exist

Gez
28 Nov 2003, 00:20
Asha, LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Fallen Angel
28 Nov 2003, 21:38
Hey Malon
Welcome to the home of Meat Loaf lovers. Have fun sweetie!! :mrgreen:
hugs
leeann

Dave
28 Nov 2003, 23:38
As a mod on the General Topics forum, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words. I honestly believe the MLUKFC is so special because it is not just all about Meat Loaf, but rather about the entire community as a whole. Welcome to the neighborhood, have fun, and play fair.

ROCK ON NEW MEMBERS!!!

The Flying Mouse
29 Nov 2003, 03:28
As a mod on the General Topics forum, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words. I honestly believe the MLUKFC is so special because it is not just all about Meat Loaf, but rather about the entire community as a whole. Welcome to the neighborhood, have fun, and play fair.

ROCK ON NEW MEMBERS!!!

David, I couldn't have said it said it better myself :mrgreen:

black dog
04 Dec 2003, 01:09
I would also like to add my thanks to the team who run this site. It is easy to see which topics are popular, who has posted since you last looked etc. Which all make it an easy site to use. Add to that the fact it is on Meat Loaf and you are able to find out so much information before it is widely available if ever and how could you find a better site (creep, creep!!)

I am really pleased I found this site if only recently.

Thank you,

Shells