PDA

View Full Version : More news about meat loaf.. (edit: actually no news!)

Lore
20 Nov 2003, 16:17
Anyone successfully registered at wembley website?

According to http://www.whatsonwembley.com theres some 'more' news on meat loaf but I can't actually seem to register successfully. Prehaps if someone is already registered they could take a look and post it here!

The actual link to the article is here http://www.whatsonwembley.com/whatson/music/event/meatloaf.htm

Thanks

L.

paulw743
20 Nov 2003, 16:27
I've managed to register at the site, and the message they have there is: -

18/11/03
WE REGRET THAT TONIGHT’S CONCERT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO ILLNESS.

Due to illness, which unfortunately caused Meatloaf to cut short his show at Wembley Arena last night, tonight's show at Wembley Arena
is cancelled.

The promoters are currently discussing possible
rescheduled dates.

In the meantime, ticket holders are advised to keep hold of their tickets and await further information.

Latest Meat Loaf News...

18/11/03
Meat Loaf admitted to hospital

Multi-platinum superstar performer Meat Loaf collapsed from exhaustion due to a prolonged viral infection at a sold-out concert last night at London's Wembley Arena. Meat Loaf tried to return to perform another song but on the advice of doctors who were present, was taken to the nearest hospital, Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow, where he was admitted.

Under doctor's orders, Meat Loaf's second sold-out Wembley Arena concert, scheduled for tonight, Tuesday 18th November, has been cancelled. There is no word yet regarding the rescheduling of the show.

Greg Castell, Joint Managing Director of Mercury Records (Meat Loaf's UK Record Label), said, "Meat Loaf is a total star and a fantastic competitor but sometimes when your body and your doctor tell you to rest you have to just stop."

Meat Loaf will be re-evaluated by doctor today and further information about his status will be made available.

20/11/03
W e have no further information available at present and will update this page as soon as possible.

angelj242003
20 Nov 2003, 16:32
I loged in, but there are no news about the health.

AngelJ

angelj242003
20 Nov 2003, 16:33
LOL..... what I say..... no news..... :lol:

Lore
20 Nov 2003, 17:13
Useful!!!!

Wonder why I can't seem to register...??
ohh well think I will edit and rename this topic (if I can!! :D)

L.

ChoccyBat
20 Nov 2003, 22:42
Multi platinum superstar - like the sound of that!

Lemon Girl
21 Nov 2003, 00:15
I'm registered there. It did say today there was more news but, as has been said before this post, the updated news for today is that there is no more information! It was a bit pointless them telling us to log in to read the up to date news! :)