PDA

View Full Version : Man Of Steel On Radio 2

Invocation
18 Nov 2003, 11:20
Hi Guys,

Don't know if anyone has just been listening to Ken Bruce, but someone e-mailed him who was at Wembley last night and congratulated Meat on his determination to get as far as he did and wished him their best. Ken then played 'Man Of Steel' before giving his own best wishes to Meat and saying he was one of the most genuine guests he'd had on his show.

Bart
18 Nov 2003, 11:26
That's great!

LP
18 Nov 2003, 13:25
Cool!

I'd emailed Steve Wright a few days ago as I know he's a fan too. Hopefully he'll play it soon!

Luke

Vickip
18 Nov 2003, 14:38
Hi Guys,

Don't know if anyone has just been listening to Ken Bruce, but someone e-mailed him who was at Wembley last night and congratulated Meat on his determination to get as far as he did and wished him their best. Ken then played 'Man Of Steel' before giving his own best wishes to Meat and saying he was one of the most genuine guests he'd had on his show.

That's excellent news .... thanks for passing it along :))
Vicki

Chris
18 Nov 2003, 19:50
Cool!

I'd emailed Steve Wright a few days ago as I know he's a fan too. Hopefully he'll play it soon!

Luke

He did play it this afternoon and Alex Lester played it around 10 past five this morning along with a message saying get well soon to the ultimate man of steel.

Cpl Mickey
19 Nov 2003, 01:35
I have tears in my eyes after reading these posts. it is great that even DJ's take the time and effort to wish Meat well and to play MOS is the respect he desrves