PDA

View Full Version : Bat Out Of Hell - more or less

evil nickname
15 Nov 2003, 15:42
I bought a CD from the dutch act De Poema's today - and in the booklet there are different takes on famous albumcovers - you got some Pearl Jam, Nirvana, The Doors, Stones, CSN&Y in one form or another, one I don't recognize, and Bat Out Of Hell.
De Poema's are a collaboration of two Dutch bands, and this CD is their first - but also will be their last. They said that after the two singles they released too, but I guess they mean it this time. The CD is called "Best Of, and I guess those covers would be the covers of their 'greatest hits' singles. Call it hommage, call it parody - call it what you will.

But I guess you would like to see that, so here's a link to a not so great scan: De Poema's - Zo ongeveer (http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/210837/depoemas.jpg)

Have a nice weekend, and I'll be back on monday :)

Cpl Mickey
15 Nov 2003, 18:36
:D that made me smile i love the bat

Tim
15 Nov 2003, 19:18
What can we say about that. First of all... dutch bands ain't great, ain't good (except De Dijk). Second.... i think it is a bit of an insult. But that is just me.

It is fun to see, but don't like it.

meatfan
16 Nov 2003, 00:40
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't really know what LMAO stands for but I laughed my socks off and that seems to be what the Emoticon means.....

(Enlighten me someone)

Heather.

Chris
16 Nov 2003, 01:25
LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off

RSG
16 Nov 2003, 09:19
:lol: beat me to it chris