PDA

View Full Version : an unbeliever believes

castlesfallinsand
13 Nov 2003, 05:25
i have good news! around here there are not too many meat fans (thats not the good news) but i make my friends listen to him anyway. they dont not like his music, they just dont listen to him on their own time. well, one of my friends bought BOOH for $2 and started listening to it. and....HE LOVES IT. he started quoted lyrics to me. ahh i was so excited. well, just thought everyone would like to hear the good news. :D

mariella
13 Nov 2003, 08:35
Always! Great story, thank you for putting a smile to my face :D
...Spread the word :lol: I try to do that too, but my friends all say 'NO Meat Loaf music, please', when I come to their house.
Good to know you are having better luck!

Great day to you,

Mariella

Cpl Mickey
13 Nov 2003, 09:43
:D thanks for sharing your success, persistance does pay

rick
13 Nov 2003, 10:29
amen brother spread the word through your land
preach the lyrics
live the rifts
and enjoy yourself
testify!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

RSG
13 Nov 2003, 23:17
i been bugging my friends for quite sometime now about booh. and slowly i'm convincing to them how great it is.

Well on the radio the other day was 2 outta 3 ain't bad, and my best friend cried to it, she loved it soo much. she said i have to buy that CD for that song. i wish i knew what it called. I said, Hey, that's the guy Meat Loaf I was telling you about and how great his songs are, now my friend, you know. :P

Woman of Steel
15 Nov 2003, 00:35
That's happened to me too!! I am a huge Meat Loaf fan, and it bugs all my friends to death, but I think his lyrics are heavenly :D !! Well, one of my friends went out to dinner and there was "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" and "Paradise" on the jukebox in that little restaurant, so she wanted to listen to it. Her Mom wouldn't give her quarter, but, as fate would have it, it "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" came on, and she loved it, though she wasn't especially happy when her Mom started singing along. So she comes to school and she goes "I heard...I heard...I heard...I heard Meat Loaf!! It was sooo cool!" When she told my other friends she liked Meat Loaf, they fell off their chairs, but she and I can listen to him together. We even made a up a little quote: "In Paradise, Two Out of Three Ain't Bad!"

Tim
15 Nov 2003, 19:20
Hehe, funny stories. Luckely they start with bat 2.

Skeleton
18 Nov 2003, 11:41
Great to hear that you friend start listening Meat. My friend knows that Iīm a huge fan of Meat and when I borrowed my record Bat 2 to her she said it was wonderful. She likes it a lot. She said it was kind a funny. Especially song Good Girls Go To Heaven (But Bad Girls Go Everywhere). But she isnīt a fan of Meat but she can listen Meatīs music if I played when she come to visit.