PDA

View Full Version : A hole in one

LostSoul
13 Nov 2003, 01:14
Did anyone hear about Meat's new movie?
It's called "A hole in one" and directed by Richard Leeds (?), starring Michelle Williams and Meat, among others...

When will it go out in Europe? :idea:

Cpl Mickey
13 Nov 2003, 10:47
:? ne movie oh my gosh someone please shed some light 8) LOL

CarylB
13 Nov 2003, 12:55
A darkish comedy from the storyline .. isn't this the movie in which Meat has said he couldn't find any redeeming qualities in his character? It's awaiting distribution, so when it would be released in Europe or the US is anyone's guess .. Just think how long we waited for Rustin after it's premiere .. and that's only recently had a release to DVD/video ..

Testify
13 Nov 2003, 13:13
this is in loaf camera action. theres a few details in there.

:)

sherrie87
26 Mar 2004, 05:47
There was an article in Variety this week that mentioned "Hole In One"- it will be featured in the prestigous Tribeca Film Festival in NYC the first week of May 2004. Here is a bit of the article, the mention of Meat is at the very end:

The Tribeca Film Festival has unveiled its lineup for five competitive sections, studded by 30 world premieres, with Brit pics and U.S. indies going up against productions from Europe, Asia and the Middle East in the main narrative feature competition.
Third annual downtown Gotham event also includes six international premieres, 13 North American bows and 10 U.S. preems.

Highlights include Scottish director Shona Auerbach's "Dear Frankie," which stars Emily Mortimer and Gerard Butler. Miramax recently picked up the drama, about a single mother attempting to protect her son from the truth about his father.

Other notable preems in the main competition include Brit helmer John Furse's "Blind Flight," about the unlikely bond between an Irish nationalist and an English journalist, played by Ian Hart and Linus Roache, respectively; John Simpson's stylized Irish thriller "Freeze Frame"; and Spanish actress-turned-director Luna's prostitution drama "Whore," starring Daryl Hannah, Denise Richards and Joaquim de Almeida.

Representing the U.S. is Zak Tucker's "Poster Boy," about the gay son of a U.S. senator on the campaign trail, starring Karen Allen, Michael Lerner and Jack Noseworthy; and Richard Ledes' stranger-than-fiction tale of 1950s small-town life, "A Hole in One," with Michelle Williams and Meat Loaf Aday.

Sherrie

AndyK
26 Mar 2004, 10:02
think this really should be lurking in Loaf Camera Action! :)

LostSoul
26 Mar 2004, 17:49
It has been in General since last November? Loafers! 8O

Patricia

AndyK
26 Mar 2004, 17:50
I know you just can' get the punters these days.... I blame the original poster :mrgreen:

LostSoul
27 Mar 2004, 00:43
Hey, it was maybe my second post here, I was lost! I wouldn't be surprised if the first one is still in General - it was about MOS! :))

Patricia

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 00:46
Back on topic you guys!!

(oo i feel like a mod)!!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

AndyK
27 Mar 2004, 01:04

Now where would you get one of those at this time of night?

Anyway, to drag this thread kicking and screaming back to close to it's original topic... has anyone seen this? Is it better tha 51st State?

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 01:07

Now where would you get one of those at this time of night?

Anyway, to drag this thread kicking and screaming back to close to it's original topic... has anyone seen this? Is it better tha 51st State?

I didn't think it was out yet.

I like Crazy in alabama!!

LostSoul
27 Mar 2004, 02:46
Heli, Crazy In Alabama is off topic. 8)

Though Meat is amazing on it! :)) Really nasty! Gotta love it! :))

Patricia

Heli
27 Mar 2004, 12:01
Heli, Crazy In Alabama is off topic. 8)

Though Meat is amazing on it! :)) Really nasty! Gotta love it! :))

Patricia

Apparently (according to that Meat Bio) his character in Hole in one has no redeeming factors and noone can feel sorry for him!!

I feel sorry for him all ready!! :?

Diane
03 Jun 2004, 01:08
"A Hole In One" is to be screened tomorrow (3rd) and 4th June at the Lake Placid Film Festival, New York, according to the movie's official website: www.aholeinonethemovie.com

Diane