PDA

View Full Version : Meet And Greets

ChoccyBat
29 Oct 2003, 02:42
Just wondering, what happened to Meat's promise on release of CHSIB that anyone who bought loads of copies would get m&g's?

I'm going to Newcastle on 24th Nov and was looking forward to it.

original sin
29 Oct 2003, 13:14
I don't think you are the only one wondering this Choccybat.
Fortunately for me one of my concerts dates is offering M&G's but selection has not yet taken place.
I am sure there are others who, pulled out all the stops but aren't going to one of the nominated M&G concerts (my son for one :( )

I do realise that M&G's are yet another drain on his time and energy, but would like to think that those who helped get the chance to meet him.

Puritan
29 Oct 2003, 13:57
And Meat promised to buy back the singles we purchased. Is anyone going to ask Meat to do that at a Meet and Greet? Perhaps not because those with Meet and Greets will consider it "money well spent" - as I would have done myself

In any case I can't because none of the five concerts I'm going to in the next few weeks have Meet and Greets - I'll just have to give the singles away I suppose though that was rather a lot of money (to me and presumably some others) expended on singles for no reward. I'll get over it though and I suppose I'll be accused of being a mercenary son of the proverbial for even expecting anything - but I can't help feeling I've been "double whammied".

But on a more positive note I am looking forward to the concerts - this is in lieu of a holiday this year. Certain it will be the best holiday I have ever had!

By the way if anyone hasn't bought the single and wants one then I have quite a few going cheap!
:lol: