PDA

View Full Version : Question to all that have met Meat

Mercury Blues
21 Oct 2003, 03:45
Since I know some of you guys have met him I just want to know what it was like to meet him and how did it happen? lol
Thanks!

rockfenris2005
21 Oct 2003, 10:26
He was a rotten show-off, and embarrassed me. THERE!

P.S.
Smeghead rocks!!!!!!
(at least he gives honest opinions)

dottie
21 Oct 2003, 10:32
Mercury Blues, I have Meat!

If you go to General Messages - Rock and Roll Dreams do Come Through, you can have the pleasure of sharing my experience on the Graham Norton Show, if you go and read beginning with page 1, you will surely feel like your there.

Bart
21 Oct 2003, 10:55
He was a rotten show-off, and embarrassed me. THERE!

P.S.
Smeghead rocks!!!!!!
(at least he gives honest opinions)

Do you think you are funny. I think you must have a very low self esteem and i feel pity for you.

rockfenris2005
21 Oct 2003, 11:22
WHY? Because Meat Loaf REALLY did embarass me! Why can't you idiots take negative criticism for a change?? Stop praising the Loaf - he's not all that good, and I'll admit, I'm not either. Meat Loaf's eye-brows rock more than BAT 2 (great example of the overly-positive criticism...)

Jayd
21 Oct 2003, 11:23
[quote="rockfenris2005"]He was a rotten show-off, and embarrassed me. THERE!

I think you are a sad individual, and can't seem to get in the spirit, everyone knows Meat likes to clown around and have a joke. You just seem sad. I would love the chance to meet him, and would give anything to do so. And I agree with Bart and advise Mercury Blues to ignore you :D

Guppie
21 Oct 2003, 11:40
WHY? Because Meat Loaf REALLY did embarass me! Why can't you idiots take negative criticism for a change??
To answer your question: because we're not idiots and because it's not negative criticism, it's just a stupid remark you made, which no one will take seriously.
Now please, go bore someone else. :D

The Flying Mouse
21 Oct 2003, 12:50
WHY? Because Meat Loaf REALLY did embarass me!

Then instead of posting an inflamatory message,why didn't you explain how Meat embarassed you?

Why can't you idiots

Excuse me,we're not idiots.

take negative criticism for a change??

We do.But we also reserve the right to disagree.

Stop praising the Loaf

No.He's great.

he's not all that good

Then why are you here?

and I'll admit, I'm not either.

If this message is anything to go by,i'm inclined to agree.

Meat Loaf's eye-brows rock more than BAT 2

Eh?

(great example of the overly-positive criticism...)

Great example of somebody who has nothing better to do.

Back on topic,i've never had the chance to meet him so far,but i've got my fingers crossed for a M&G during this tour :D .

Bart
21 Oct 2003, 12:53
He must have forgotten his Prozac for today :twisted:

Guppie
21 Oct 2003, 12:59
Back on topic,i've never had the chance to meet him so far,but i've got my fingers crossed for a M&G during this tour :D .
ditto :lol:

R.
21 Oct 2003, 13:41
Sorry folks, but this bullshit isn't even worth to be moved to the Fight Club.

Sorry Mercury Blues, that your thread got hijacked. You might want to do a search for "Meet and Greet" and find some answers there.