PDA

View Full Version : One for the boys!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

LP
16 Oct 2003, 17:13
Come on then chaps......

I've never fancied an older woman but Patti has to be my first!! She would, of course, have to sing to me on a regular basis!

I have an intimate meeting with her at the Berlin Arena and Birmingham NEC later in the year, just me Patti and a few (thousand) friends......

There are many women in the world of Meat Loaf, I think we should discuss.

Luke

Jayd
16 Oct 2003, 17:40
MMMMmmmm Patti yes, especially in that blue dress and thigh high boots, from the video of CHSIB.

ladyloaf69
16 Oct 2003, 17:48
when i met patti backstage at a concert i got a pic of her and my husband together. now it sits on the top of the head board in the bedroom. lol

Sapphire Lady
16 Oct 2003, 23:01
Doesn't look like there are many red blooded males in this forum then.

Only 3 posts in this thread whereas there are currently 75 in the ladies one :devil:

MBrevard
17 Oct 2003, 04:18
Hi, guys!!! :twisted: Sapphire Lady, I think you may be right!!

Come on! We ladies want to hear what you have to say!

I'll give you a photo or two to help this discussion. 8)

Here's a great one of Karla with Meat!! Do any of you like Karla??

http://www.conubic.com/graphics/Meat-Karla.jpg

Or how about this one? I'm sorry it's not the best quality photo, but I've always loved this one of Meat and Patti. What do you think?

http://www.conubic.com/graphics/meat-patti.jpg

Ooh, I know. This one HAS to get you all going. Here's one of Meat and Cher!!! 8)

http://www.conubic.com/graphics/meat-cher2.jpg

Come on, guys! What have you got to say?? Enquiring women's minds want to know... :mrgreen:

Love,
MB
xxx

Beer-man
17 Oct 2003, 06:39
since I met my fiancee no other woman holad interest.....otherwise she'll beat me :oops: :P

MBrevard
17 Oct 2003, 08:54
Hi, Beerman! Loved your post. But you know, it got me thinking....and I hope this isn't too far off-topic....

In the other thread, we, women (with husbands and boyfriends) are all chatting about how crazy we are for Meat and how gorgeous and sexy he is. And yet, the men here are not, as yet, picking up on THIS thread about admiring beautiful women and adding much to it.

I have a feeling (but I'm not absolutely positive) that your response may, indeed, be typical. So, I was wondering what everyone thought about the idea that men might be more lenient about their women being in fandom for another man like Meat, than women are for their men who wish to be involved in a fandom for another woman like Patti.

Did that make sense?? :? Now, you've got me curious if this is true. Are we woman luckier and can participate more freely than our male counterparts because of their willingness to accept this.... :??:

Just curious, based on your response and lack of others. It'll be interesting to hear what everyone has to say...

Love to all,
MB
xxx

LP
17 Oct 2003, 10:03
Oh well, let the women think they have won - we are far too sensitive to letch over women anyhow......... :wink:

Bart
17 Oct 2003, 10:09
Nowadays Patti looks really hot 8) :D . She looks much better than a few years ago. There's only one thing: she smokes :? .

LP
17 Oct 2003, 10:20
She smokes? How do you know? Tell the story

She looks very short (see Paul Crooks Australia pics) which I like even more, I'm sure thats just a power thing though !

Bart
17 Oct 2003, 10:53
i saw it at the concert in Amsterdam in April.
But she wears very very very nice underwear. We saw that too! :D :D

The Flying Mouse
17 Oct 2003, 11:48
Doesn't look like there are many red blooded males in this forum then.

Only 3 posts in this thread whereas there are currently 75 in the ladies one :devil:

No,just married and engaged ones :lmao: .
It's the unwritten rule of sexism that the girls can leer over Meat,but we look at one of his female singers we get our asses kicked 8O .
It's just not fair is it guys :( .

As for Pattie :D ,the hottest thing to happen to the Neverland Express since the Goff sisters :twisted:

I'd still like to party with Meat though 8) .Highlight of the night would be all the boys pissed as the preverbial newts,waving our beers in the air singing 2 Outta 3 at the top of our voices :mrgreen:

Hang on,did I mention the Goff sisters? GRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL :devil:
Mousie passes out :zzz: .

heat
17 Oct 2003, 12:34
Here's one for all you Patti fans out there.....

http://nivasgigs.net/MEAT04.jpg

Bart
17 Oct 2003, 12:46
this not not reallya a flattering picture. Not exactly cute :wink: :D

The Goff Sisters. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 8) :D :D

tbuck
18 Oct 2003, 01:35
I was talking to Patti after the Cleveland show. Jules said let me get a pic, I was too crazed to even think about that. David made this cool birthday greeting for me-
http://mirrorofthesoul.com/tbirthday/b-daypic.png

Is she nice, yes!

Is she funny, yes!

Is she hot, yes!

Does she love me, nah...we're both married, but what a blast to meet this wonderful, talented woman.

T

Beer-man
18 Oct 2003, 08:48
perhaps.......or perhaps we like to be a little more subtle, because we do so much perving that we would be dead if the minister of finance, war and entertainment found out? :twisted:

heat
18 Oct 2003, 13:54
Here's a photo that i know you guys are gonna like....

http://nivasgigs.net/MEATDAUGHTER.jpg

Chris
18 Oct 2003, 23:38
Just my two pence worth:

Phhwwwoooarrr!!!

I dare say you wouldn't kick Patti out of bed for eating a packet of crisps!!!!

tukayaway
19 Oct 2003, 02:39
Or as me and my mates would say: "You know you would...."

Renegade Angel
19 Oct 2003, 16:22
Patti has always looked sexy, especially when she first joined the Neverland Express on the first few tours, just check out the Bat 2 picture show on the Life Is A Lemon live video, now that is one sexy hot rock chick!!!

I also used to Love the Goff sisters so if anyone has any pics of this hot pair then please add them - I wonder what they look like thesedays?

Karla was also very tasty as was Pam Moore and if you've seen the dormund 82 footage then you'll know what I mean!

loaferman61
19 Oct 2003, 20:18
Never been a big Pam Moore fan, but Patti is hot. I like Renee' Cologne too. Any pics of her about??

LP
19 Oct 2003, 22:03
Patti is married???

Wish I'd never started this topic :(

Will it still be worth visiting Germany........YES!!!

Bart
20 Oct 2003, 09:43
Married? I got the feeling at the last concert in April that she and MArk Alexander had something. But that was just my impression.
I have a lot of Amy and Elain pictures from the past. 'But i don't have a scanner :cry: :(

Bart
20 Oct 2003, 09:44
Married? I got the feeling at the last concert in April that she and MArk Alexander had something. But that was just my impression.
I have a lot of Amy and Elain pictures from the past. 'But i don't have a scanner :cry: :(

JenniferSal
20 Oct 2003, 13:05
Mark is also married, so the only thing you probably noticed is that Patti and he are close FRIENDS!

:)

Jen S.

Bart
20 Oct 2003, 14:43
he, he, he :D . Clinton was also married. :D :wink:

JenniferSal
20 Oct 2003, 14:46
Oh, now you're being a bad boy Bart! :) Take care!!

Jen S.

RSG
21 Oct 2003, 00:30
Here's one for all you Patti fans out there.....

http://nivasgigs.net/MEAT04.jpg

OOoh, I love Patti, :Dshe's really sexy. I mean this girl can sing, she can perform, she's funny. And very great looking. I love Patti, I hope she records a record, I'll be first in line to buy it. I loved her in '93, 94, 95 lets just say I always loved her. Well, to be honest I started knowing a lot more about her last year. But looking in Past pictures and present, she's allways looking good.

Karla's a nice girl too, not as much as Patti. Cher, I didn't care too much of her in 80s, but today she's looking good. Where does Meat meet these girls, lemme rephrase girls to BEAUTIFUL GIRLS. Meat and Patti, are a great ROCK couple. Well buh bye for now. Love ya Patti! :P

I also think that Shakira, Pearl and Patti, are the top 3 sexiest young women of all time!!!! I feel Cyndi Lauper is too.

badger
21 Oct 2003, 20:12
Good thread!

Does anyone have any pictures from the CHSIB video?

I nedn't say any more lol (because my girlfriend will hit me)

LP
21 Oct 2003, 21:54
Perhaps I shouldn't have started this because all I have to say is 'Patti is great'. I've started to realise (ok started is the wrong but diplomatic word) that women are allowed to letch over men while we turn a blind eye and have to be very careful:

because my girlfriend will hit me

Maybe its because we like the quiet life and we know that in the pub we can say pretty much what we like. Maybe its because women are generally more chatty and descriptive (i.e. talk more). Maybe its just because they are, and have to be, right?

We have hit 2 pages of posts and the girls have 9. Although they are posting some MASSIVE pictures.

Not sure what my point is but there we go.... oh yeah, Patti!!

Luke

Oooooo! Dana Patrick from the Anything for Love video - sure that's her name.

Chris
21 Oct 2003, 22:11
Luke

We gents are obviously more refined and dignified and treat the ladies as just that: LADIES rather than them lot in the other thread who view himself as an object of lust!!!!!

And if they belive that they will believe anything.

sherrie87
22 Oct 2003, 02:16
Chris said:
them lot in the other thread who view himself as an object of lust!!!!!

Would the Sex God want it any other way? :lol:

Sherrie

Rob The Badger
22 Oct 2003, 17:02
Being a refined English gentleman, I must say but one thing: Very nice.

RSG
11 Nov 2003, 05:46
http://www.mirrorofthesoul.com/greymatter/archives/mandpnotp.jpg I like this picture. I LOVE this picture. Patti is hot, she is sexy, she has talent man. Damn she's beautiful! Sure I'm 16, but I have a big thing on Patti. No I'm no fanatic. But I am a huge fan of Patti. There are two women I admire in my teenage years.

Patti Russo

http://www.qgm.com/meatloaf/band/art/patti_r.gif

and

Shakira

http://tvchismes.com/nuevas2002/shakiraboicot/shakira.jpg

Bigmomma
11 Nov 2003, 23:19
http://www.jpgoldz.utvinternet.com/kez/M74.JPG

heard you were saying about how we had to many pictures, so thought we
would send you one over.

Chris
11 Nov 2003, 23:29
Very nice!!

But what the chuff is that expression on Patti's face!!

Bigmomma
11 Nov 2003, 23:44
dont know chris but i think you or i would have a similar expression
in that get up on stage wouldn't we? :wink:
kezzina

Loafgirl
12 Nov 2003, 00:00
@ RSG
I'm really sorry to tell ya that, but I'll be the first in line to get Pattis record..... 8)

@ all the otheres:
if you'd like to know a little more bout Patti:
www.pattirusso.liveshere.de (don't worry, site is from Germany but with english language)
Patti contacts me by the way so I'm gettting the news bout her from the right point.
At the moment I'm workin on the news and the bio, but it won't take me too much time and everything will be done.

I've seen and heard all the girls Meat performed with on CD or Video, but none of them could win against Patti !!!!! She's the BEST !!!
Patti is the only "girl" who could give Meat what he wants (on stage), you can feel the chemistry of both of them when you're standing in firts row and can't take your eyes of of them !!!!!
I think there has been a very deep and strong friendship and partnership growing over the last 10 and 1/2 years !!!
You can feel it, too, between Meat, Patti and the whole NLE (although it's former members like Steve, Pat, Tom, Damaon and Ray), that they are a team, a family !!!
And that's the point: Meat is letting us feeling that we all are a part of the BIG family.
oh, my goodness, I have to at work in 6 houres, so sleep well everybody !!
Meat, nice to have you back here !!!
C YA ON DEC. 18th IN LONDON !!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH !!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited..... ;-)

RSG
13 Nov 2003, 00:43
@ Loafgirl, Don't be TOO sure. 8) :P

Loafgirl
13 Nov 2003, 18:30
:lol: oh, I'm sorry, you're right, Patti will give me her CD bey herself so I don't have stay in first line, I'll give you my place !!
8)

Tim
13 Nov 2003, 19:42
FINALLY!!!! I have been waiting for this topic.

Okay guys... .you know i LOVE Sarah Douglas... the background singer from Meat Loaf this year.

Does anyone have some pictures of her???? I would love to see some pics of her.

The Butcher.

Loafgirl
13 Nov 2003, 19:49
is sarah = CC ??

evil nickname
13 Nov 2003, 20:08
is sarah = CC ??

Sarah Douglas was on vocal duty in Amsterdam, and some UK promo-things.
From the pictures I've seen, it's safe to assume that Sarah != CC.

And for you non-geeks != means 'is not' in a lot of geek-related stuff.

mariella
13 Nov 2003, 20:21
is sarah = CC ??

No, it's not, Evil...they are two different attractive woman!

GDTY,

Mariella

evil nickname
13 Nov 2003, 20:28
is sarah = CC ??

!= means "is not", as I already explained in my post, in the only line you did not quote... wanna lend my glasses? :p

mariella
13 Nov 2003, 20:31
is sarah = CC ??

!= means "is not", as I already explained in my post, in the only line you did not quote... wanna lend my glasses? :p
Yes, PLEASE! :lmao: ...didn't 'get' that part of the post!

GDTY,

Mariella

Tim
14 Nov 2003, 21:46
is sarah = CC ??

And for you non-geeks != means 'is not' in a lot of geek-related stuff.

Mmm, maybe it is just me... but i don't understand a bit of it. But back to the question.... does any one has pictures of Sarah Douglas????

Lady B
16 Nov 2003, 03:45

Just be careful with that pic around Shane. We know who his love is. :lol:

Lady B

RSG
18 Nov 2003, 21:01

Ya for sure :D

RSG
18 Nov 2003, 21:09
:lol: oh, I'm sorry, you're right, Patti will give me her CD bey herself so I don't have stay in first line, I'll give you my place !!
8)

:P ha ha, no no no, I will be there outside the record studios with a big grin on my face, and then she will she me, and give me the biggest hug and she will say, "you waited here out in the cold just for my record, here, you can have the very first copy! and loaf girl will be second. and then patti gives me a big kiss on my face and I will walk away with lipstick on me cheek, and it will never be washed off!!

Loafgirl
18 Nov 2003, 23:22
i allready had pattis lipstick on my cheek, but i had to wash it, cause it has been 3 years ago in very f***** cold december and i had to take a hot shower.... but from time to time she's giving me new lipstick on my cheek, last time 2 weeks ago

BillyPhatu
18 Nov 2003, 23:47
Hi, Beerman! Loved your post. But you know, it got me thinking....and I hope this isn't too far off-topic....

In the other thread, we, women (with husbands and boyfriends) are all chatting about how crazy we are for Meat and how gorgeous and sexy he is. And yet, the men here are not, as yet, picking up on THIS thread about admiring beautiful women and adding much to it.

I have a feeling (but I'm not absolutely positive) that your response may, indeed, be typical. So, I was wondering what everyone thought about the idea that men might be more lenient about their women being in fandom for another man like Meat, than women are for their men who wish to be involved in a fandom for another woman like Patti.

Did that make sense?? :? Now, you've got me curious if this is true. Are we woman luckier and can participate more freely than our male counterparts because of their willingness to accept this.... :??:

Just curious, based on your response and lack of others. It'll be interesting to hear what everyone has to say...

Love to all,
MB
xxx

I'm not a mysoginist (sp?) - I think women are beautiful - but I am a strong believer that in general, women are by far the harsher of the sexes. And this is just one of the things us blokes have to live with: having to put up with women lusting over other men, but getting a slap, or as good as a slap, for lusting over other women! It's so unfair! Men have to tread so carefully around most women, in fear of saying something or doing something that will cause havoc. It makes me very sad :(

Or maybe it's just the women I've met... Give me Patti anyday! :roll:

Chris
18 Nov 2003, 23:55
I have to say that I agree with you.

I think it must be that men are more easy going!! We do not feel the need to compete with Meat so allow our ladies to ogle him. However women tend to be a lot more self-conscious nad at the first hint of you looking at someone else start holding themselves up in comparison!!!!

Bart
19 Nov 2003, 09:24
Come on guys!

Where are all those pics of Pearl, Amy, Elaine, Ellen,. Carla and CC?

Look at One For The Girls, there are a lot of Meats, But where is the other BETTER stuff? Nobody has excellent gorgious pictures of the girls? Come on, I want THEM HERE 8) 8) :mrgreen:

BillyPhatu
19 Nov 2003, 10:05
Personally, I can't wait for a duet between Meat and Amy Lee from Evanescence, I think they would compliment each other beautifully. For those who haven't heard her live, she has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, it really does melt me.

http://www.evanescence.com/band/photos/images/promophoto/amysolo1.jpg

evil nickname
19 Nov 2003, 12:50
Personally, I can't wait for a duet between Meat and Amy Lee from Evanescence, I think they would compliment each other beautifully. For those who haven't heard her live, she has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, it really does melt me.

I've seen her live, and although it wasn't bad - I still prefer her on record. And for a duet? Could be interesting.

Off-topic interesting bit of side info
Co-founders Lee and guitarist/songwriter Ben Moody met while in their early teens. "We were at a youth camp," Moody recalls. "During some sort of recreational period held in a gymnasium, I heard Amy playing Meat Loaf's 'I'd Do Anything for Love' at the piano. So I went over to meet her, and she started singing for me. I was pretty much blown away, so I suckered her into joining a band with me."

Gez
19 Nov 2003, 18:27
Have you any naked photo's of her :D :D

BillyPhatu
19 Nov 2003, 21:24
Have you any naked photo's of her :D :D

I wish :twisted:

RSG
20 Nov 2003, 02:18
I'm not a mysoginist (sp?) - I think women are beautiful - but I am a strong believer that in general, women are by far the harsher of the sexes. And this is just one of the things us blokes have to live with: having to put up with women lusting over other men, but getting a slap, or as good as a slap, for lusting over other women! It's so unfair! Men have to tread so carefully around most women, in fear of saying something or doing something that will cause havoc. It makes me very sad :(

Or maybe it's just the women I've met... Give me Patti anyday! :roll:

I ain't sure what this means, but I can say I do treat women with all respect they deserve, and that goes for the same resect I have for anyone. Whether you guy or gal, you have my equal respect. If I say someone's sexy (Patti) I mean it. But if she ever posted on here or said something, saying how she felt insulted, I would give her my sincere apology, but still wouldn't change my mind, but I'd keep it to myself. :)

Vickip
20 Nov 2003, 03:30
Ok guys .. I found this beautiful picture of Meat's daughther Amanda.
She's a very sweet girl too .. I'm sure she makes Daddy very proud.

http://www.republic-of-loafdom.com/chat/untitled.jpg

Just don't drool too much :wink:
Vicki

Bart
20 Nov 2003, 09:15
Look here. The few photos here are posted by women! :wink: . There's something wrong with this topic! :wink: :D

Thanx Vic. Nice pic. Pretty lady. Would be nice to date with her. What a great father in law i am gonna get after that! 8) 8)

Vickip
20 Nov 2003, 14:34
Look here. The few photos here are posted by women! :wink: . There's something wrong with this topic! :wink: :D

Thanx Vic. Nice pic. Pretty lady. Would be nice to date with her. What a great father in law i am gonna get after that! 8) 8)

Just helping you guys out :))
You're welcome ! Yes she's very pretty ..... but you'll have to fight a lot of guys for her 8)

Vicki

ChrissybabezNI
20 Nov 2003, 14:42
im not a guy but i was wondering what do you call the woman he sings with in Paradise by the dashboard light & BOOH. My friend had a video years ago called Hits Outta Hell and se was in nearly every one. We used to call her Delia Damson :?

ChoccyBat
20 Nov 2003, 14:44
The girl you see 'performing' is Karla DeVito. However she is not the singer - the song was recorded with another female singer (forget her flipping name now!) and Karla just mimed.

ChoccyBat
20 Nov 2003, 14:45
Ellen Foley was the other woman - she recorded the song and its her voice you hear. But the woman you see on screen is Karla. Very confusing!

Gez
20 Nov 2003, 19:15
Well I 4 one loved the Meats daughter photo.
Now us guys see whats its like 4 yous girls to love Meaty.

Keep posting girls woof, "Down boy" :bunny:

AndyK
21 Nov 2003, 18:56
Who's the hottest backing singer Meat has worked with? NBow there'sa question that I could wax lyrical for hours and hours on.

Each and everyone has their attributes... why else would the man work with them?

In no particular order.......

Everyone always remembers their first time, so top of the list for me is Kati Mac. I've always had a soft ( :twisted: ) spot for her ever since I first saw Meat live in '84. And she's still a babe now and her voice has matured very nicely indeed!!!

Karla and Ellen were between them the originals, and sometimes the original is the best. Although they might be a little old, even for me ;-)

The Goff sisters? Well now there's a couple who have featured in many a fantasy :D :D :D :D

Pamela Moore, she was oly around a while and I haven't seen that many pics of her so I'm afriad she'd come bottom of the list for me.

Patti - consistency must make for something, certainly the most accomplished vocalist of the collective, and she does indeed get hotter every year!

Pearl - ahem, well the fact she's Meats daughter and he "could" be reading this prevents me going further down this track.

Doreen Chanter, the only one to ever give me a kiss (the pecks on the cheek from the Goffs while memorable don't count compared to a full blown smacker :D) so she gets a special place in my memories.

The new girl? (who's name escapes me at the moment), well the jury is out I'll let you know when I've seen her live.

AndyK
... pff for a cold shower and a lie down ;)

Gez
22 Nov 2003, 12:01
Who cares Andy??

They're all females........and mostily stunning ones at that!!!!!! :D

AndyK
22 Nov 2003, 14:48
Who cares Andy??

They're all females........and mostily stunning ones at that!!!!!! :D

Exactly the point I was making Gerry - 'cept I used more words ;-)

Gez
22 Nov 2003, 20:52
Andy, I'll probably cause outrage here, but remember woman are only good for one thing...........??????????????

:idea:
Lets have your opinions 8O

Tim
22 Nov 2003, 23:00
Mmm... i just want to see pictures... no talking, just pics.

Bart
22 Nov 2003, 23:06
Yeah, me too. Just pics. Pics, pics

pics!:wink: 8) :mrgreen:

AndyK
25 Nov 2003, 00:01
Andy, I'll probably cause outrage here, but remember woman are only good for one thing...........??????????????

:idea:
Lets have your opinions 8O

I can think of at least three more Gerry...........

Cooking, Cleaning, Ironing

*ducks for cover*
:P :o :wink: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

I would post pics, but someone lost mine of Kati and Elaine and Amy :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

shauntiddeman
27 Nov 2003, 02:49
Patti is very hot. Dose anyone know where i can get some caps from The CHSIB video.
Also a site with lot's of pictures on would be very cool

This is the only pic i have (apart from the pics in this thread)
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/shaun.tiddeman/0__DELETE%20ME%20AFTER%20A%20WHILE.gif

Bart
27 Nov 2003, 09:17
:D Mjum mjum. This chick looks hot! 8)

Brainlock
29 Nov 2003, 22:16
mmm....Pearl.....
Where have you gone, my lovely?

Woman of Steel
29 Nov 2003, 23:38
Dose anyone know where i can get some caps from The CHSIB video.
I know, I know I'm a girl, but I browse through lots of forums and I saw this question. For Patti pictures you could try the Patti Russo "Oh Darling" website: http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/Pmain.html and check out that gallery. Hope this was helpful.

A Slice Of English
30 Nov 2003, 10:45
Stoney, back in the day, was also extremely hot. You can get her picture from the "To Hell And Back" book central photo's.

I liked Mrs Loud from the Anything For Love video and think both Pearl and Patti are very attractive also.

And I'm single so can say whatever I like with no fear of reprimand!

And yes, I hate being single.......

shauntiddeman
30 Nov 2003, 12:53
Dose anyone know where i can get some caps from The CHSIB video.
I know, I know I'm a girl, but I browse through lots of forums and I saw this question. For Patti pictures you could try the Patti Russo "Oh Darling" website: http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/Pmain.html and check out that gallery. Hope this was helpful.

Thanks a lot for that site. It's quite a good site. Lots of things :)

I wish she would bring out a solo album. The three songs that she sung at Hyde Park in the summer fun tour last year were great. I was really hopping that she would sing them on 17/11/03 but she didn't :(

Shaun

blaze
30 Nov 2003, 15:28
personally my wife would kill me...if she knew :twisted: what goes on
in my mind.
blaze

rick
04 Dec 2003, 11:09
help help .come on guys use your imagination.
picture it
the point,dublin
fireball pushed out on stage by scantily clad cc & patti dressed in verrrrrry sexy pcv nurses uniforms
two things i want to know
1/ where can i get one for the wife
2/that is now my all time fantisy getting a bed bath from cc and patti in those uniforms.
(off for a cold shower)
pics pleaseeeeeeee

tbuck
05 Dec 2003, 02:39
rick,
There some pics from the Dublin concert taken by ChrisNI posted here- http://www.mirrorofthesoul.com/greymatter/
Click on the link in the Dec. 3 post made @5:33. The one you want is there, also more of Patti.

Enjoy, 8O :o :D
T

rick
05 Dec 2003, 10:17
thanks for that found them when i came home from work this morning
its a nice send off for bed time dont you think?
off to bed to dream about pvc nurses

RSG
22 Dec 2003, 23:12
Patti Performs with Queen, 2002 I believe. :? :)

http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/QueenPatti4.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
22 Dec 2003, 23:20
http://www.chatshow.net/pattiRusso/images/pose.jpg

evil nickname
22 Dec 2003, 23:46
Patti Performs with Queen, 2002 I believe. :? :)

April 31th, Koninginnedag 2002, Museumplein, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

I was about 300 meters from the stage.

AndyK
23 Dec 2003, 14:53
Never fear guys - very shortly (within a week) I'll have my photo's from Manchester on Sunday night online, with hopefully some great shots of the gorgeous Patti and the stunningly gorgeous CC :D

RSG
23 Dec 2003, 19:33
SOUNDS awesome!!!!!!!!!

AndyK
24 Dec 2003, 12:59
There are a few more piccies posted in the Tour Talk section under the Manchester Dec 21st Reviews thread...... but this one just HAD to come here ...... enjoy ;-)

http://mysite.freeserve.com/scrabblenet/CCandPatti.JPG

Photograph (C) 2003 AndyK. Please don't use without permission.

AndyK
.... off for a lie down in a darkened cold shower :twisted:

DIZZY DRUMMER
08 Feb 2004, 20:50
AndyK this ones for you

http://www.surfsupnet.plus.com/meatloaf/images/park46b.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
08 Feb 2004, 20:52
and this one

http://www.surfsupnet.plus.com/meatloaf/images/park45b.jpg

AndyK
08 Feb 2004, 20:52
thank you thank you thank you thank you :D

DIZZY DRUMMER
08 Feb 2004, 20:56
Only thought it right to return the favour :lol:

DIZZY DRUMMER
08 Feb 2004, 21:04
Go on then - one more for the boys

http://www.surfsupnet.plus.com/meatloaf/images/park194b.jpg

ENJOY :wink:

AndyK
08 Feb 2004, 21:35
To quote our resident webmaster.,......

more :pics: :pics: :pics: :pics: :pics:

DIZZY DRUMMER
08 Feb 2004, 22:05
AndyK - what do i get in return ? :lol:

AndyK
08 Feb 2004, 22:17
try it and see ;)

DIZZY DRUMMER
08 Feb 2004, 22:28
http://www.surfsupnet.plus.com/meatloaf/images/historypatti.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
08 Feb 2004, 22:31
This is the last one for tonight - don't want to overload your imagination

http://www.surfsupnet.plus.com/meatloaf/images/brit4.jpg

Chris
08 Feb 2004, 22:59
The Magnificent CC

http://mars.walagata.com/w/chrisblakey/cc.JPG

(c) Heat

AndyK
08 Feb 2004, 23:13
This is the last one for tonight - don't want to overload your imagination

Hey!! Dont' worry about that, it's overactive enougfh as it is, so any extra visual help doesn't stress it out ;)

RSG
09 Feb 2004, 04:59

http://www.evanescence.com/band/photos/images/promophoto/amysolo1.jpg

Oh ya :P

<RSG faints to the floor> :lol:

DIZZY DRUMMER
09 Feb 2004, 12:24
AndyK - I'll keep them coming - if you do the same for us girls :wink:

http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/pttiwllppr1.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
09 Feb 2004, 22:04
http://www.chatshow.net/pattiRusso/images/poser.gif

enjoy fellas

DIZZY DRUMMER
09 Feb 2004, 22:08

not a bad one

Man of Steel927
09 Feb 2004, 23:07
Mmmm...lovely Patti. :D <THUNK>...the sound of MOS falling to the floor :twisted: But I'm quick to add for the benefit of jealous girlfriend that Patti isn't as beautiful as her. :lol:

AndyK
09 Feb 2004, 23:15

not a bad one

You're right there, it isn't a bad one.... it's a stunning one.... more proof that Patti is gororgeous, not as raunchy as CC, but gorgeous nonetheless

I will reciprocate ;)

Andy

Woman of Steel
09 Feb 2004, 23:20
Mmmm...lovely Patti. :D <THUNK>...the sound of MOS falling to the floor :twisted: But I'm quick to add for the benefit of jealous girlfriend that Patti isn't as beautiful as her. :lol:
Oh, you are a bad boy. :evil: And here I thought you only thought of me. :lol: I should know better--it's what I get for drooling over Meat :twisted:

Man of Steel927
09 Feb 2004, 23:24
Oh, you are a bad boy. :evil: And here I thought you only thought of me. :lol: I should know better--it's what I get for drooling over Meat :twisted:
Meat Loaf? You actaully drool over Meat Loaf??? :(

Woman of Steel
09 Feb 2004, 23:28
Just look at the one for the girls thread, hun. :twisted: :twisted: It's no different than you drooling here, though, don't overreact. :roll: I've got to go find some Patti pics to make ammends for being of topic. :lol: MOS, dear...if you're looking for me, I'll be hiding in the closet.

DIZZY DRUMMER
10 Feb 2004, 07:08
MOS wrote:

Meat Loaf? You actaully drool over Meat Loaf???

Yes we do boys - what a man !!!!!!!!! :wink:

Woman of Steel
10 Feb 2004, 15:11
In return for Andy's great pic of Meat :D :
http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/mgina10.jpg

http://www.computerhelpkey.com/russo/lemon11.jpg
Andy, feel free to post more Meat pics over for the girls... :twisted:

DIZZY DRUMMER
10 Feb 2004, 21:10
hi

Been at work all day

what would you like me to call you collectively? boys, guys. MEN, lads or what?

Here's another pic for you

http://www.pumpkinpie.coldpizza.co.uk/MeatLoaf/mlband/patti/images/patti%20tb%2003.jpg

AndyK
10 Feb 2004, 21:15
They're all boys...... apart from me :twisted: :twisted:

DIZZY DRUMMER
10 Feb 2004, 21:19
OK - here's one for the boys and Andyk :lmao:

http://www.pumpkinpie.coldpizza.co.uk/MeatLoaf/Meat%20Loaf%20Tours/chsib/images/tb%20misc%20pix%20Patti.jpg

Gez
10 Feb 2004, 21:23
fa- THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't Patti a SEXGOD :D

DIZZY DRUMMER
10 Feb 2004, 21:59
Gerry this is for you only

shhhhhhh!!! - don't tell anyone

http://www.pumpkinpie.coldpizza.co.uk/MeatLoaf/Meat%20Loaf%20Tours/chsib/images/tb%20misc%20pix%20Patti%202.jpg

Gez
10 Feb 2004, 22:03
Getting excited here...............THANKYOU :oops: :roll:

AndyK
10 Feb 2004, 22:09
ahem! Where's mine? :?

GUess I'll just have to provide my own entertainment this evening.......

http://mysite.freeserve.com/scrabblenet/MeatArchive/amyelaine1.jpg

The lovely Elaine and Amy Goff ;)

DIZZY DRUMMER
10 Feb 2004, 22:09
Still quite new to all of this even though 500 posts - but am I what they call a postwhore on this site? please someone tell me its not true 8O

I think - if us gals can oggle meat and make suggestive comments - why can't you boys ?????????

AndyK - anyone - MORE MEAT PLEASE - or NO MORE PATTI :twisted:

Gez
10 Feb 2004, 22:12
Go guys go :D

More Patti, CC..........infact .....anything female will do :wink:

RSG
10 Feb 2004, 23:02
Thanx gurls :P and in return, I gave something in return on your page :wink: and guys, here's a page, full of Meat & the band, but there also some great pics of Patti on here 8)

DIZZY DRUMMER
11 Feb 2004, 06:59
Heres one to wake u up guys

http://www.pumpkinpie.coldpizza.co.uk/MeatLoaf/Meat%20Loaf%20Tours/chsib/images/tb%20misc%20pix%20Patti%203.jpg

Woman of Steel
11 Feb 2004, 16:07
Thaaank you for the Meat pics, RSG.
http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/patti_russo/DSC_0095.jpg

Woman of Steel
11 Feb 2004, 16:42
I need more Meat pics! So I am posting some for you boys, in case you find it in your generous hearts to give me more Meat pics :twisted:

Patti Russo
http://www.meatloaf-fanclub.de/fotosmuenchenpatti3.jpg

And Pearl Aday...who seems to be minority on these pages
http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/Proms/December%2022nd/pearl77.jpg
Oh, Andy K...are you out there? I want Meat pics!!!...or no more pictures!!!! :twisted:

DIZZY DRUMMER
11 Feb 2004, 20:31
here's CC boys

http://www.pumpkinpie.coldpizza.co.uk/MeatLoaf/Meat%20Loaf%20Tours/chsib/images/2003.12.13%20-%20Sheff%2016%20aru.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
11 Feb 2004, 20:33
http://www.pumpkinpie.coldpizza.co.uk/MeatLoaf/Meat%20Loaf%20Tours/MeatLoaf99/images/CR_Pearl_john_15.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
11 Feb 2004, 20:35
one more to keep you going tonite

http://www.pumpkinpie.coldpizza.co.uk/MeatLoaf/Meat%20Loaf%20Tours/MeatLoaf99/images/Aber_Patti_INS__small.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
11 Feb 2004, 21:35
OK here we go - keep your eyes in fellas

stop drooling

http://perso.libertysurf.co.uk/lee.gregory/patti2.jpg

RSG
12 Feb 2004, 03:39
OK here we go - keep your eyes in fellas

stop drooling

http://perso.libertysurf.co.uk/lee.gregory/patti2.jpg

8O I ain't promising anything. :twisted:

Awesome pics, every damnone of them!

DIZZY DRUMMER
12 Feb 2004, 07:12
Morning boys

http://perso.libertysurf.co.uk/lee.gregory/patti5.jpg

RoknRollJesus
12 Feb 2004, 21:10
You boys have been very kind to us girls on the other page...I'd like to say thanks!
http://members.chello.at/obermann1/images/concert/meatloafsinger.jpg

jo

DIZZY DRUMMER
14 Feb 2004, 22:25
neglected you boys for a few days - here u go

http://perso.libertysurf.co.uk/lee.gregory/patti9.jpg

http://perso.libertysurf.co.uk/lee.gregory/patti1.jpg

Heli
14 Feb 2004, 22:38
Why does Patti look like a young pretty version of Joan Collins in that last one???

Heli
14 Feb 2004, 23:27
http://www.kasiminfo.co.uk/2002/120902/Patti02.jpg

I hope this works!

http://host.meatloaf-multimedia.com/albums/PattiPhotos/PattiAc.jpg

Sorry If these have already been put up! I havnt had a chance to keep up woth them all!!

Heli
14 Feb 2004, 23:36
Watch out boys, Pearl has a husband......................oh wait a minute nearly everyone in the pictures has a husband............oh well go ahead!!

http://www.moondancejam.com/images/bands/meatloaf/P7110156.jpg

Gez
15 Feb 2004, 18:15
WOOF :D :D

Miriam
18 Feb 2004, 09:38
http://www.qgm.com/meatloaf/gallery/patti1.gif

http://www.qgm.com/meatloaf/gallery/patti2.gif

http://www.qgm.com/meatloaf/art/b_3.jpg

http://www.qgm.com/meatloaf/art/b_9.jpg

Hope you like it...

Gez
19 Feb 2004, 20:35
WOW Miriam :P ............keep this guy happy........KEEP POSTING :wink:

M.Bison
21 Feb 2004, 02:02
http://meatloaf-multimedia.com/CHSIB/NEC1110Chris/IMG_0818.jp
http://meatloaf-multimedia.com/CHISB/patti-gm02.jpg
http://meatloaf-multimedia.com/Proms/December%2014th/nlegrpend11.jpg

I have to admit that Patti is the only person I feel I really cares about (this is adolescent talk here) and because of that I feel that I don't care about other people (it's all just feelings of a deep crush despite I'm only 13 and having Austism.) I have this wish to meet her someday and on top of that I'd do anything to do that. The day after the concert in Dublin that I was at, I felt I could never continue on with my life and the best of it was over. I've also had many other days of my life where I felt these feelings were the most difficult thing for me and it was difficult to move on, I even doubted I'd ever be able to move on. Anyhow, I think Patti is very hot and she's an amazing singer. Keep This Topic Rockin'!
M. Bison

Heli
21 Feb 2004, 02:15
http://meatloaf-multimedia.com/CHSIB/NEC1110Chris/IMG_0818.jp
http://meatloaf-multimedia.com/CHISB/patti-gm02.jpg
http://meatloaf-multimedia.com/Proms/December%2014th/nlegrpend11.jpg

I have to admit that Patti is the only person I feel I really cares about (this is adolescent talk here) and because of that I feel that I don't care about other people (it's all just feelings of a deep crush despite I'm only 13 and having Austism.) I have this wish to meet her someday and on top of that I'd do anything to do that. The day after the concert in Dublin that I was at, I felt I could never continue on with my life and the best of it was over. I've also had many other days of my life where I felt these feelings were the most difficult thing for me and it was difficult to move on, I even doubted I'd ever be able to move on. Anyhow, I think Patti is very hot and she's an amazing singer. Keep This Topic Rockin'!
M. Bison

Aww that's so sweet of you!! I'm only 14 but I kind of feel like that about Kasim! I think he is soo cool, and I would do anything to meet him! I don't have a crush on him, but I really look up to him and I wish that I could have a few minutes just to tell him how happy he's made me feel lately!!

Anyway I'll get back to posting for the "boys"!!

A older Karla!
http://www.unterzuber.com/ol_karla3.jpg

Younger Karla
http://karladevito.homestead.com/files/icords.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
14 Mar 2004, 08:51
http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/WWRY-AS6_small.jpg

http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/22-6-01sas24_small.jpg

http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/PattiHugh_small.jpg

http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/Patti-Faith--John_small.jpg

http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/PattiTomPearl_small.jpg

http://www.wheezieprod.com/MEAT04.jpg

http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/QueenPatti5.jpg

AS REQUESTED ANDYK

DIZZY DRUMMER
16 Mar 2004, 16:29
here you go boys

http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/CHSIB/MelbStuart0220/meat11b.jpg

Gez
16 Mar 2004, 16:44
FA :D :bunny: MORE MORE

DIZZY DRUMMER
16 Mar 2004, 18:06
Gerry - just for you

http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/CHSIB/MelbStuart0220/meat10b.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
16 Mar 2004, 18:08
and another one Gerry

http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/CHSIB/MelbStuart0220/meat7b.jpg

Heli
16 Mar 2004, 18:13
http://www.kasiminfo.com/Proms/121301/PattiandPearl.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-fanclub.de/Pearl.jpg

http://www2.zf.jcu.cz/~ocelkl00/Pearl%20Aday-ML's%20daughter.jpg

Wow, it's risen from the dead!!

DIZZY DRUMMER
17 Mar 2004, 07:31
http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/CHSIB/MelbStuart0220/meat5b.jpg

Gez
06 Apr 2004, 15:27
FA.........shucks....for me only 8)

Love the pics <drooling>....on my knees i shout MORE 8O

Miriam
06 Apr 2004, 16:13
http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/Russo.jpg

http://computerhelpkey.com/russo/lemon11.jpg

Heli
06 Apr 2004, 16:28
http://www.endlessworld.com/images/elvgren1set.jpg

http://images.budplant.com/products/full/12099-2.jpg

http://www.chrisis.org/chr_dishes/dishes4_images/elvgren1.jpg

http://homepages.compuserve.de/skalle200/elvgren/el05.jpg

Gez
06 Apr 2004, 18:31
Ooh-La-La 8O

RSG
06 Apr 2004, 21:22
no offence, but when have they worked with Meat? :?

Heli
06 Apr 2004, 21:31
Lol...Do they really need to!! :lol:

RSG
07 Apr 2004, 05:25
:wink: well said :roll: :twisted: :lol:

Heli
07 Apr 2004, 11:09

Lmao!! Thank you!!

http://www.wheezieprod.com/Antwerp9/Antwerp8.jpg

LP
07 Apr 2004, 12:44

Lmao!! Thank you!!

Where is this pic from? Is Mark singing?

Heli
07 Apr 2004, 12:49

Lmao!! Thank you!!

Where is this pic from? Is Mark singing?

Yeah!! I have that clip aswell! he's not too bad!!

airhead
07 Apr 2004, 19:14
no he ain't singing he's eating th microphone (!)

:lmao: :)

Gez
07 Apr 2004, 19:25
Looks like an ice-cream cone to me 8O

RSG
08 Apr 2004, 04:42

which flavour?

RSG
08 Apr 2004, 04:59
well the top of the page is rather similar to these

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000024JI7.03.LZZZZZZZ.gif

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008XVHZ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Heli
08 Apr 2004, 10:48
Well the top ones are done by the person who did the second one!!

Gil Elvgren!!

Gez
11 Apr 2004, 17:48

which flavour?

Patti-vanilla (new one to the market) :D

Heli
16 Apr 2004, 15:08
http://www.wheezieprod.com/Gina/web0013.jpg

WHAT THEY DONE WITH PAUL AND RANDY!!! :evil:

airhead
16 Apr 2004, 23:20
Hey everyone! I found me double! Look at the middle one with the guitar in heli's pic! I have straighter hair and obviously a lot younger with a less square face! But hey! Lookalookalook!

DIZZY DRUMMER
25 Apr 2004, 15:48
Gerry - these are for you :wink:

(been busy lately - so not posted anything for the boys)

http://computerhelpkey.com/russo/family.jpg

Gez
25 Apr 2004, 19:29
Grrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted: ........my thirst for more Patti has been quenched, temperory I may add 8O

You the best FA :wink:

DIZZY DRUMMER
26 Apr 2004, 07:00
Here you go Gerry - these should keep you going for a while :wink:

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/patti_russo/patti6a.jpg

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/patti_russo/DSC_0018a.jpg

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/patti_russo/DSC_0095a.jpg

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/patti_russo/Dsc_0099a.jpg

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/patti_russo/pattiset17a.jpg

ENJOY :P

There is more - but did not want to overload your :devil: mind

"Heaven can wait" :lmao:

Gez
26 Apr 2004, 19:29
*********BANG************* :bunny:

DIZZY DRUMMER
27 Apr 2004, 08:04
Gerry - as promised MORE :lol:

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/meat_loaf/Dsc_0131a.jpg

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/meat_loaf/Dsc_0136a.jpg

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/meat_loaf/DSC_0068a.jpg

What is meat looking at - I wonder? 8O

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/meat_loaf/Dsc_0120a.jpg

Thats enough for now - tease ain't I :P

KebLou
27 Apr 2004, 12:30
Yes you are a tease but, you Know what Meat is looking at.

Gez
27 Apr 2004, 18:56
Yeah Keb.....Must remember and get a couple of Melons before the shops shut :D

You bad FA........in a good way :twisted:

DIZZY DRUMMER
28 Apr 2004, 06:59
Morning boys - Gerry too :P

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/meat_loaf/DSC_0043a.jpg

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/meat_loaf/Dsc_0082a.jpg

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/meat_loaf/milen30a.jpg

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/meat_loaf/meatpatti4a.jpg

Have Fun :wink:

KebLou
28 Apr 2004, 08:54
http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/meat_loaf/meatpatti4a.jpg

Meat really needs to mive his head :!:

Gez
06 May 2004, 22:37
I just imagine ma face as Meats :roll: .....one can dream 8)

dottie
13 May 2004, 13:32
http://homepages.tesco.net/~stoneymeat/stoney.JPG

here we are boys - Stoney for you :)

dottie
14 May 2004, 14:59
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/dottie-patti.JPG

dottie
14 May 2004, 15:02
deleted

Gez
15 May 2004, 11:43
8) Off to Dream World 8) ..............again :zzz:

RSG
15 May 2004, 18:34
Fantasy World ALL ABOARD, I'm hitching a ride on a train to Fantasy World, :P THANKS Dottie ^_^

Keep Rocking
16 May 2004, 22:58
http://www.mitglied.lycos.de/hockeyphreak/popgalerie04.jpg

AndyK
17 May 2004, 00:21
Kati Mac .....

Then ...........
http://mysite.freeserve.com/scrabblenet/MeatArchive/katie1.jpg

Now ..............

http://www.katimac.com/Images/wax-basics.jpg

RSG
17 May 2004, 03:24
WOAHS! 8O :D :o

Gez
18 May 2004, 17:08
http://www.mitglied.lycos.de/hockeyphreak/popgalerie04.jpg

My eyes as a microphone 8O

dottie
18 May 2004, 19:14
http://www2.zf.jcu.cz/~ocelkl00/Meat&girls.jpg

RoknRollJesus
20 May 2004, 00:44
Thanks for the 'encouragement' Andy!

http://community.webshots.com/s/image2/4/96/7/52249607inaiNm_ph.jpg

Gez
20 May 2004, 20:31
Cool pics Dottums (Oh wise one). :pics: more more :D

dottie
21 May 2004, 11:08
http://www.qgm.com/meatloaf/art/b_9.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
21 May 2004, 13:37
Gerry - Hope you are well

http://computerhelpkey.com/russo/family.jpg

http://computerhelpkey.com/russo/para6.JPG

Heard you liked mean & moody :wink:

Gez
24 May 2004, 09:55
Sharon....I'm well now...someones just cheered me up :D 8)

DIZZY DRUMMER
24 May 2004, 12:29
Gerry - Gladly cheer you up anytime - :devil: :wink:

Gez
25 May 2004, 10:02
Gerry - Gladly cheer you up anytime - :devil: :wink:

Oh, behave girl :D .......it'll be pics of you next :bunny: ...go for it 8)

DIZZY DRUMMER
25 May 2004, 13:32
Gerry - I'll keep you guessing on that one - haven't had them developed yet :devil: :wink: :wink:

Here Patti to keep you going

dottie
27 May 2004, 19:17

Heli
27 May 2004, 19:27
http://www.mirrorofthesoul.com/greymatter/archives/pattirussoinallentown.jpg

Heli
27 May 2004, 19:28
http://www.kasiminfo.com/Gigs/MeatLoaf/AC090701/NonKasim17.jpg

Heli
27 May 2004, 19:40
http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/Meat&Friends/patti3set3prl.jpg

Gez
27 May 2004, 20:58
:bunny: Yipee :D

Heli
30 May 2004, 11:45
http://nddp.musicals.ru/serious/faces/esmer/esm_patti.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-fanclub.de/p2.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-fanclub.de/p1.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-fanclub.de/queen1.jpg

http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti-paper.jpg

http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/22-6-01sas15.jpg

http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti/22-6-01sas13.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/Meat&Friends/patti1_Gina.jpg

http://www.wheezieprod.com/Antwerp9/Antwerp7.jpg

http://computerhelpkey.com/russo/amnest10.JPG

http://www.kasiminfo.com/Photos/Goat/AC02/AC18.jpg

http://www.mirrorofthesoul.com/greymatter/archives/pattirussoinallentown.jpg

http://www.kasiminfo.com/Gigs/MeatLoaf/AC090701/NonKasim13.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/Meat&Friends/pattiset35.jpg

http://www.1creativeweb.com/photos/musicians_and_bands/patti_russo/DSC_0018.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/Proms/December%2021st/MVC-1444.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/Proms/December%2022nd/pattiend11.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/batII/patti93asml.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-fanclub.de/Patti.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/Proms/December%2022nd/pearl77.jpg

Happy Sunday Boys! :wink:

RSG
31 May 2004, 01:03
8O :cry: Heli, your an angel! Thank you very very much 8O

I must pay u girls back now, but how? hmmm

Gez
02 Jun 2004, 21:26
WOW 8O ....Right RSG...behave yourself. I'm older than you with more experience 8) ..I'll take care of the girls :D

Heli
02 Jun 2004, 21:31
8O :cry: Heli, your an angel! Thank you very very much 8O

I must pay u girls back now, but how? hmmm

Well RSG..........the imagination is always a good place to start! :twisted: :lol:

DIZZY DRUMMER
09 Jun 2004, 13:37
Sorry boys - been busy

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/pattirusso/20bf715e.jpg?bc2ovxABNYg8I2pf

Gez
15 Jun 2004, 13:29
Thats No Excuse!! We boys need more!! :P

DIZZY DRUMMER
15 Jun 2004, 13:43
Gerry - Don't be greedy :lurk:

Little & often mate 8O

Chris
04 Jul 2004, 22:20
http://www.mmhost.co.uk/~chris/patti1.jpg

RSG
04 Jul 2004, 22:22
A kiss from me to you, Patti! Nice pic Chris :P

Gez
01 Aug 2004, 17:55
Who's gonni cheer me with with another pic :D

Heli
01 Aug 2004, 19:26
Who's gonni cheer me with with another pic :D

Hey! us girls cheer each other up with our thread, you guys have to cheer yourselves up! Don't expect us gals to do it for you! :twisted: :twisted: :P :twisted: :twisted:

AndyK
01 Aug 2004, 20:26
http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/andy/DSCF1141.JPG

:D :twisted:

Heli
02 Aug 2004, 01:48
Caption: Why is Andy showing me that..its nothing to be proud of!!

(CC on Andy's camera) :twisted:

RSG
02 Aug 2004, 05:45
I found my new desktop! :D

Gez
04 Aug 2004, 09:42
Well done Andy :D

RSG
07 Aug 2004, 07:57
:drool:

DIZZY DRUMMER
12 Aug 2004, 08:51
http://www.wheezieprod.com/MEAT06.jpg

http://www.wheezieprod.com/MEAT04.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
12 Aug 2004, 09:02
http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/pattitour1.jpg

http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/pattivisuals1.jpg

Ma.Ra
12 Aug 2004, 09:03
8O 8O 8O 8) 8) 8)

DIZZY DRUMMER
12 Aug 2004, 18:24
SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH GUYS - NICKED THESE FOR YOU OFF THE
"ONE FOR THE GIRLS" SECTION

http://www.livephotos.homestead.com/Meatloaf_29-01-04__10.jpg

http://www.livephotos.homestead.com/Meatloaf_29-01-04__09.jpg

Deb
02 Oct 2004, 09:27
Here's a pic I took in Vegas of Patti :D

http://www.mirrorofthesoul.com/debbie/Vegas/2004.09.15%20-%20Paris%20-%20Patti.jpg

Gez
17 Oct 2004, 17:16
Looks like Patti's tried some of FA's home made cookies :wink:

DIZZY DRUMMER
21 Oct 2004, 22:32
Gerry wrote:

Looks like Patti's tried some of FA's home made cookies :wink:

Hey - you will never know - how good a cook I am - great with a floured surface

Gez
24 Oct 2004, 20:26
............How big your rolling-Pin....... 8O

DIZZY DRUMMER
24 Oct 2004, 22:33
Not as big as yours :wink:

Space Monkey
25 Oct 2004, 23:12
Only just found this thread. Please someone tell me Patti isn't married or "listen and you'll hear the sound of a heart breaking". Can you see what I've done there? Clever, eh?!

Seriously though - she can't be married. Please someone tell me she isn't... and if she is someone please tell me who the lucky b**tard she's married to is so I can go and kick his ar$e.

Just got my MSO CD+DVD through the post... I'd never seen the CHSIB video before... Christ, how gorgeous does Patti look?!

On the subject of laydeez... who is the fitty in the Objects video? I'm sure I've asked that question on these boards a few time before but no-one has answered... You can see my faded Levis bursting apart every time I watch that video...................

Gina
25 Oct 2004, 23:51
Sorry to burst your bubble. She is married. Her husband's name is Sirio. Really nice guy!

~Gina 8)

Space Monkey
26 Oct 2004, 23:53
Fair enough I guess I'll just have to move on... lucky swine! Is she definitely definitely still married...? I'm sure she didn't have a wedding ring on the MSO DVD.

Fine I've moved on... anyone know who the girl in the objects video is?

Gina
27 Oct 2004, 01:50
As far as I know she still is. In Vegas, when I saw her in Sept, she had her diamond on her right hand and a wide band type ring with diamonds on her left hand. She's wearing it in the MSO DVD too. It looks like it could be a wedding ring. I noticed it because I commented to her how lovely it was and I was used to seeing her diamond on her left hand. Both rings are too big to be worn together so that's my guess as to her wearing one on either hand.

Not sure on the Objects Video. His daughter Pearl was in it I think. I know Angelina Jolie was in RockNRoll Dreams. Maybe it was her in that one too? Take care..

Rock On and Cheers..
~Gina 8)

DIZZY DRUMMER
04 Apr 2005, 07:49
http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~ocelkl00/Patricia%20Rousseau.jpg

DIZZY DRUMMER
04 Apr 2005, 07:50
http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~ocelkl00/Pearl%20Aday-ML's%20daughter.jpg

Fallen Angel
04 Apr 2005, 20:20
http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/pearlnews.jpg
http://meatloafonline.com/images/motherpearl1b.jpg
http://www.wheezieprod.com/Patti-paper3.jpg
There u go guys!

SuperLoafMan
04 Apr 2005, 20:34
Whoooo havnt seen this thread before...I am loving this.... :D

DIZZY DRUMMER
18 Apr 2005, 14:18
http://web223.nsi30.miniserver.de/gallery/killerqueen3.JPG

http://web223.nsi30.miniserver.de/gallery/killerqueen1.JPG

http://web223.nsi30.miniserver.de/gallery/nddp2.jpg

http://web223.nsi30.miniserver.de/gallery/tour12.jpg

SuperLoafMan
21 Apr 2005, 20:37
:drool:

Tim
24 Apr 2005, 12:04
Thanks FA. Love those pics. Very nice :)

Gez
02 May 2005, 23:22
Ditto that.........you know to put a smile on a guys face FA ;) ;)

Tim
05 May 2005, 13:06
Not only a smile :D

SuperLoafMan
05 May 2005, 23:21
Ditto that.........you know to put a smile on a guys face FA ;) ;)
Very much so :D

dukesofhazard
26 Jun 2005, 17:11
Here's some pics I took at Ardgillan Castle. Enjoy :cool:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/dukesofhazard81/Meat%20Loaf/a8f7fcde.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/dukesofhazard81/Meat%20Loaf/9bc351b5.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/dukesofhazard81/Meat%20Loaf/ce768d84.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/dukesofhazard81/Meat%20Loaf/13e5aa4a.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/dukesofhazard81/Meat%20Loaf/c670fa72.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/dukesofhazard81/Meat%20Loaf/b0433eeb.jpg

AndyK
26 Jun 2005, 17:16
Now this is more like it ... thank you thank you thank you :twisted:

dukesofhazard
26 Jun 2005, 17:45
Nice to see my photography is appreciated! (I'm sure it has nothing to do with who the photos are of! ;) ) I'm going to two more concerts (Leeds and Warwick castle) so hopefully there's more to come, depending on where I am in relation to the stage :cool:

SuperLoafMan
26 Jun 2005, 18:10
Great :up:

AndyK
26 Jun 2005, 19:10
Nice to see my photography is appreciated! (I'm sure it has nothing to do with who the photos are of! ;) ) I'm going to two more concerts (Leeds and Warwick castle) so hopefully there's more to come, depending on where I am in relation to the stage :cool:

All decent photography is appreciated, even more so when the subject is CC and/or Patti :-D

Hunt us down and say hello at both shows - there'll be a crowd of us there!

Keep Rocking
26 Jun 2005, 22:42
Especially for Andy: :D

http://www.hockeyphreak.de/bilder/meatloaf/mainz25juni2005/mainz04.JPG

http://www.hockeyphreak.de/bilder/meatloaf/mainz25juni2005/mainz07.JPG

http://www.hockeyphreak.de/bilder/meatloaf/mainz25juni2005/mainz17.JPG

http://www.hockeyphreak.de/bilder/meatloaf/mainz25juni2005/mainz21.JPG

http://www.hockeyphreak.de/bilder/meatloaf/mainz25juni2005/mainz48.JPG

AndyK
27 Jun 2005, 19:52
Thank you :-D

Tim
28 Jun 2005, 11:11
Wowie!!! Thank you very, very much for those nice pictures!!! Totally into leather now hahaha.

Mike Piercy
28 Jun 2005, 11:24
very 'andy!

Gez
29 Jun 2005, 00:29
very 'andy!

mmmmm.............enough said :D :D

badger
09 Jul 2005, 12:33
Great pictures!

fencingirl
24 Jul 2005, 20:10