PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Meat Signing!

Aus_loaf
06 Oct 2003, 03:38
Hey Guys,

You lot can stop crowing now, as I've FINALLY met Meat in person! :D He arrived at the Mall a few minutes late, but all was forgiven as he'd brought Patti with him, which was unexpected. After some banter with a guy from Radio 2WS, in which Meat got the better of him, of course, he settled down to sign. I was in the front row and got to him about 5th. Got my new cd, my collector's edition gold cd and my 25th Anniversary BOOH Rear View Mirror signed, which caused a comment from Meat (as did the fact I had a UK copy of CHSIB).

Best thing was we were out in the car park waiting for my daughter and her friends and Meat and Patti came out to their car, so I got an extra, close up pic with both of them and a chance for a few words. I got congratulated by Meat on being the one and only MLUKFC member and a founding one at that! :D

So all in all, it was a fantastic day and now I'm not the only one who hasn't met Meat (that's for you, Anne and Feleena! :wink: ).

Luv & Hugs
Mariannne :D :D :D

Vickip
06 Oct 2003, 03:52
Hey Guys,

You lot can stop crowing now, as I've FINALLY met Meat in person! :D He arrived at the Mall a few minutes late, but all was forgiven as he'd brought Patti with him, which was unexpected. After some banter with a guy from Radio 2WS, in which Meat got the better of him, of course, he settled down to sign. I was in the front row and got to him about 5th. Got my new cd, my collector's edition gold cd and my 25th Anniversary BOOH Rear View Mirror signed, which caused a comment from Meat (as did the fact I had a UK copy of CHSIB).

Best thing was we were out in the car park waiting for my daughter and her friends and Meat and Patti came out to their car, so I got an extra, close up pic with both of them and a chance for a few words. I got congratulated by Meat on being the one and only MLUKFC member and a founding one at that! :D

So all in all, it was a fantastic day and now I'm not the only one who hasn't met Meat (that's for you, Anne and Feleena! :wink: ).

Luv & Hugs
Mariannne :D :D :D

Hi Marianne !

What a great story :))
Thanks for sharing it with everybody. Now when are we going to see that picture of you with Meat? Of course you have to share it with us !!

Vicki

sherrie87
06 Oct 2003, 04:41
Marianne!

You got to meat Meat AND Patti! And, not once but twice! Honey, that is almost too much good fortune for one person. Thanks for sharing it with us, I also would love to see a picture of you with Meat once you have it developed. Good going!

Sherrie

shadow1000001
06 Oct 2003, 05:47
Marianne,
That is wonderful. You are so lucky to meet both of them :D
I hope you will post your pictures too.

Maria

Feleena
06 Oct 2003, 09:23
:D Great M !!! I am so pleased you got to meet him at last!!!

Isnt he a sweety?

Hugs

Feleena xx