PDA

View Full Version : CHSIB is big time!!, It is larger than life!!

RSG
24 Sep 2003, 02:25
Oh gosh, that is amazing CD! Where to start...hmm.
GOSHDAM, that is an amazing CD, lol.

Hey guys, I just got Couldn't Have Said It Better Today. I walked into the store and asked the guy, if he knew how long after the offical release of a new CD comes out. And he told me about a week. And we was looking it up on the computer, saying he found no orders in for CHSIB. I was kind of getting dissapointed and he says, well I'll go check if we have it in stock. Well For Crying Out Loud, he walked over to the big Meat Loaf wall. (There's a wall, with the Bat Out Of Hell 2 enlarged on a cement wall painted the size of a 10x15 feet wall. and says Radio Land on middle top instead of Meat Loaf. Well he picked up CHSIB, and if my jaw could drop to the ground it would have.

Well..........I can't give an offical rating of the CD yet, but I can honestly say I have no complaints about the album. Brief out line before my actual review. CHSIB is an amazing track. Well done.

Did I Say That - Is another amazing song that has great talent. slow than fast. slow than fast. slow than fast. awesome! great work.

Why Isn't That Enough - Is A Great song, but gets better in the Middle. Love It. Great job Fireball, honestly I just had to wipe a tear from what I had heard so far. Because I know I wasn't the least bit upset with the record so far.

Love You Out Loud, takes that happy feeling out of me and just makes me want to rock!!

Man Of Steel - This is an amazing song. A quick poem, that is really nice to hear. The song all in all is excellent. And then Pearl comes in, holy geez, she's amazing. I wish her part was a bit more longer, but hey I'm not complaining. Like Patti, but unique in her own way. She's beautiful and has a beautiful voice.
INTERMEEZEO, I'm still getting used to this, but It sounds really good. And I like it more and more everytime.

Testify - Its really hard, and I like how its like country\gospel hard rock. I love that stuff. And meat does it well. The intro makes me grin everytime.

Tear Me Down - Fun, Fast, and sounds awesome. Tottally love Meat's version more. Not just because he's Meat, but because his version is just a whole lot better. And the little history lesson, I make sure I will remember forever.

You're Right I Was Wrong - Another great song. If I had to choose a least liked song, it would be this one. But its still great. but not as great as Mrs\Ms Warren could have made it.

Because Of You - Great song, with an incredible solo. what's his name? um Michael T something. he did really good job with his part. Wow, go Meat. U da man!!

Do It! - Really fast hard slammin song. Wow Meat, I didn't think you'd do something like this, but U did, and did A great job.

<that bonus track> well no clues, but have to say, great instrument work, i was really shocked how this album turned out. awesome!! , and hey fireball, lol, rock n roll is a real job.

Forever Young, wow, what is it with Meat and his great album endings. His voice goes really awesome here. And i Love the beautiful piece right near the end. and the Cello is nice. i was really impressed with this record. yes so what, i wiped another tear from my eye. u know he has a beautiful voice. and I so agree, that making a record is like a movie, good job, good job.

shadow1000001
24 Sep 2003, 03:08
I picked up my copy of CHSIB after work today and I was blown away :!:
I can honestly say that there isn't a song I don't like on that CD.
I really loved the bonus track too :D I wasn't expecting that one at all :!:

Maria

CarylB
24 Sep 2003, 04:15
Great to hear the excitement building across the Atlantic as CHSIB is finally launched :))))

ROSIE
24 Sep 2003, 19:40
Enjoy, Enjoy, noe you know what us little Eurpoeans have been raving about, I ended up with three copies earlier (sorry four I already had my own copy) as my family all decided it was the perfect birthday pressie for me.

Rosie

mariella
24 Sep 2003, 19:45
Great to hear the excitement building across the Atlantic as CHSIB is finally launched :))))

Right you are, Caryl. Feel like this IS a very happy time!

RGS, THANK YOU for this great review! Been listening to CHSIB for so long, almost 'forgot' How it felt when I first heard it. Thank you for 'reminding me...not good at writing reviews myself...but 'can find myself' in yours pretty well...Enjoy!

Great day to you,

Mariella

Edit: Seems like Rosie and I think the same... :lol: (didn't realise you were posting too!)

Vickip
24 Sep 2003, 23:17

Right you are, Caryl. Feel like this IS a very happy time!

RGS, THANK YOU for this great review! Been listening to CHSIB for so long, almost 'forgot' How it felt when I first heard it. Thank you for 'reminding me...not good at writing reviews myself...but 'can find myself' in yours pretty well...Enjoy!

Great day to you,

Mariella

Edit: Seems like Rosie and I think the same... :lol: (didn't realise you were posting too!)

I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself Mariella :)

THANK YOU for your fantastic review RGS !!
I'm just so happy for both you and Maria ... and anyone else who is discovering the true magic of this wonderful CD for the very first time !!

Vicki

PanicLord
24 Sep 2003, 23:40
Hi Caryl! Nice to hear from you again!

Anyhow, it's really exciting to hear how well the album is doing in America.

It would be incredible if it could get to number 1.

It is a fantastic album, and I listen to it over and over again.

At the moment on Radio 2 (our biggest station, for those who don't know) Noel Edmonds is DJing on the drive home, and he is brilliant. My respect went up for him about 20 fold, when he played CHSIBM the other day!!!

Thankyou Noel, keep it up.

Vickip
24 Sep 2003, 23:45
Hi Caryl! Nice to hear from you again!

Anyhow, it's really exciting to hear how well the album is doing in America.

It would be incredible if it could get to number 1.

It is a fantastic album, and I listen to it over and over again.

At the moment on Radio 2 (our biggest station, for those who don't know) Noel Edmonds is DJing on the drive home, and he is brilliant. My respect went up for him about 20 fold, when he played CHSIBM the other day!!!

Thankyou Noel, keep it up.

Thanks TRex2003 ... and you're right, it would be absolutely incredible if we can get it to # 1 !!

And thanks to Noel too ... he sounds like my kind of DJ :))
Vicki

Michel
25 Sep 2003, 06:47
I still think that it isn't his best album. I like the most CHSIB, Forever Young, Man Of Steel, Testify and Tear Me down.

Also good songs are YWRIWW, DIST and Because Of You, but I don't think they are special.

And I absolutely hate Do It. I always skip it.

Crystal Eyes
25 Sep 2003, 14:19
I agree that maybe CHSIB isn't his best album but that's no reason to stop us raving about.
And Noel Edmonds has just gained some respect from me.

PanicLord
25 Sep 2003, 21:58
You are right Crystal Eyes - Noel Edmonds gaining respect is fairly magical :)

Actually though, he is great and plays Meat. What more could I askl?

Bigmomma
26 Sep 2003, 00:13
as i have said before their are so many brilliant songs on
this album.
yes i have a few favourite songs on it and i was quite shocked at it
at first as some of them are so different to how meat usually sounds...
but blimey now ive had to get pixie her own copy as mine keeps
disapearing up the stairs!
so i think she agrees as well :)
kezzina

Tim
29 Sep 2003, 18:58
I really HATE CHSIB.... i mean. the last time that i played it... can't even remember it....

Tim
29 Sep 2003, 19:08
I really HATE CHSIB.... i mean. the last time that i played it... can't even remember it....

Yeah... i had to say this i mean... it ain't a very good album, it has some nice songs, but there are also nice songs on MATLAF. Think that some people just are overreacting about it. But that is my opinion, and if you disagree, that is nice for you!

White of High
29 Sep 2003, 19:17
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Tim! I said the same some months ago and everybody was looking me foolish. Hate? No, I don't hate but it's not different. Very average! And the rates show the same. There are some good song (not excellent) and lot of bad... CHSIB, Did I Say That and Forever Young are good...

Tim
29 Sep 2003, 19:21
No don't think you are foolish WOH!!!

It are those american people... they must blow up everything. I mean.. let's look in a realistic persepective... then you will see that it ain't a very good album, just avarage.

I mean... those USA people don't have an honest opinion.... What i mean by this is.... they allways have emotions / things to say that are so strange. Like they acting all the time, like they would praise someone so much cause then you would like them... know what i mean???

The Butcher

mariella
29 Sep 2003, 21:48

Yeah... i had to say this i mean... it ain't a very good album, it has some nice songs, but there are also nice songs on MATLAF. Think that some people just are overreacting about it. But that is my opinion, and if you disagree, that is nice for you!
:lol: Quoting Yourself? Why didn't you edit your post? :lol:

You ARE back!!! Been doing a search Tim, on Sept. 5th, in response to FB's post to You, you wrote CHSIB was great (and Bat 1 & 2 even better)... :??:
So, between Sept 5th and today you have grown 'to hate' it! Without even listening to it, I think (since you cannot remember the last time you played it)...

I am not going to say anymore about your comment about the US-people than this. Think it is very "clever" of you that you can tell from behind your computer, if they are honest or not.

I do NOT share your opinion about CHSIB but, trust me, IF I did I would have no problem telling it, IF asked. Big difference between us, I do not believe in focussing on the things I do not like too much, rather focus on what I DO like. But you know that.
Anyway, maybe it's easier for me 'to believe' the people who think 'the world' about CHSIB, because I can imagine/feel what they say they are feeling...And I WILL continue to do just that. Am VERY happy doing it, too!

xxx

Mariella

...And No...I don't think you are fools either!

PanicLord
29 Sep 2003, 22:52
I think that perhaps you're being a little harsh on the Americans there Tim. As far as I can tell, they generally prefer emotional ballady songs to proper rock n roll, and CHSIB provides them with plenty of those (YRIWR, FY, WITE etc etc).

Me, I like good old Meat Loaf rock'n'roll, and I think that DIST and CHSIB provide that in spades. Other great tracks are Testify, Tear Me Down, and Man Of Steel.

I love all of the songs on here, but the ones I mention above are definitely the best, Meat's voice sounds great, and even some of the more ballady ones are great (although I think you can tell that the producer comes from a boyband background).

But my preference is for more rock. If the whole album had been done on a CHSIB / DIST / MOS type vein I would say that it would probably be my favourite Meat album. As it is, it remains as Dead Ringer (100%).

Bat 1 is 2nd with 100% as well, Bat 2 is 3rd (99.99%), CHSIB 4th (99.98%).

So, it's very close to being my fav!

Vickip
29 Sep 2003, 23:09

It are those american people... they must blow up everything. I mean.. let's look in a realistic persepective... then you will see that it ain't a very good album, just avarage.

I mean... those USA people don't have an honest opinion.... What i mean by this is.... they allways have emotions / things to say that are so strange. Like they acting all the time, like they would praise someone so much cause then you would like them... know what i mean???

The Butcher

Well Tim, I truly resent your comments, but if you consider me one of "those USA people" then so be it.

Yes I live in the USA, and am very proud of it. I have an honest opinion, and I'm entitled to it. I love Couldn't Have Said It Better ... it's a very special album, and all of the songs touch me in a certain way. I know a lot of people will disagree with me ... but I think it's better than Bat II, and just as good, if not better, than Bat.

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... if it was Meat's last album, he has clearly saved the best for last. If he does Bat III fine ... it'll give me another chance to hear him sing. But if he doesn't that's fine too.

Apparently you don't share my opinion, think it's an average album, and that's fine. Just as I'm entitled to my opinion, you're certainly entitled to yours, and I won't call you a fool or treat you any differently because of it.

Vicki

Tim
30 Sep 2003, 19:26
I don't wanted to attack some people... but some persons are a bit overreacting... but he... that is their opinion... not mine.

Okay, and edit this post.... lets see.... What i mean... CHSIB is a nice album, but sometimes i just hate it... i mean, it is so commercial. Not much fun. Bat 1 and 2 are not like that. That is what i mean.

Then.... if you see some american people... okay, not all (i know there a lot of nice people here on the forums) they can so overreact. Like:

'ooooh....it is so nice... it is the best if ever seen / heard' you know.. that stuff... Mean. Comon folks... There are better things... and if meat can't stand critic like this, then he is stupid. I must deal with critism also.....

Michel
30 Sep 2003, 19:28

The Butcher

I don't like what you said about USA people. Because not everyone from the USA don't have an honest opinion.

I agree that some people are overeact of this album. I think sometimes they are a little bit to subjective about this album.

Tim
30 Sep 2003, 19:41
Mmmm... check my last post... i refrashed it a bit.... Maybe i was to hard. But i wasn't talking about all people.... just my opinion.

(and btw... you know what i think about the USA and UK)

Michel
30 Sep 2003, 19:54
I know, but I'm mod, and that message was a message were I need to reply as mod. :lol:

I know your opinion. And I know about the USA and the UK, and they are different than dutch people. They reply on antoher way than dutch people. And sometimes its very funny, and you get nice discussions. But also in the UK and USA people are different, and they have still honest opinions.

Vickip
30 Sep 2003, 20:03
I don't wanted to attack some people... but some persons are a bit overreacting... but he... that is their opinion... not mine.

Okay, and edit this post.... lets see.... What i mean... CHSIB is a nice album, but sometimes i just hate it... i mean, it is so commercial. Not much fun. Bat 1 and 2 are not like that. That is what i mean.

Then.... if you see some american people... okay, not all (i know there a lot of nice people here on the forums) they can so overreact. Like:

'ooooh....it is so nice... it is the best if ever seen / heard' you know.. that stuff... Mean. Comon folks... There are better things... and if meat can't stand critic like this, then he is stupid. I must deal with critism also.....

That's fine .... but remember there are people like me in the US who have an honest opinion :) I certainly wouldn't criticize you ... as I said before, you're entitled to your opinion just the same as I'm entitled to mine.

CHSIB is a very special album to me ... and what you see as overreacting, I see as enthusiasm. That's just my honest opinion :))

Vicki

PanicLord
30 Sep 2003, 22:27
I think there's nothing wrong with being enthusiastic with any album - if you love it then fantastic!

However, I also think that if it wasn't for CHSIB, DIST, and MOS then it would be a very commercial album, and not distinctively Meaty!

For example, I could imagine Backstreet Boys doing Because Of You, or NSync doing You're Right, I Was Wrong.

Could you imagine Boyzone doing Bat Out Of Hell, or 5 doing I'm Gonna love Her For Both Of Us? I can't!!!

That's not to say I don't like CHSIB = I think its fantastic, and I am grateful to have a chance to hear MEat whenever I can. Also, the songs listed above really lift the album.

I just think it's a bit too commercial. Not enough Meaty chunks.

Em
30 Sep 2003, 22:49
Tim wrote

Tim I think this was a thoroughly unpleasant thing to write.
Its fine for you to put forward your own views but all you are doing here is criticizing others because they don't hold the same views as you.

Vickip
30 Sep 2003, 23:26
Tim wrote

Its fine for you to put forward your own views but all you are doing here is criticizing others because they don't hold the same views as you.

Thank you Em :)
Vicki

Tim
01 Oct 2003, 20:22
Tim wrote

That is not true...i'm having critic on the way things are said.... not to the person him / her self. I do like the most of the people here on the forums, but they way things are said is strange sometimes. And indeed, it is my opinion. You can agree or disagree... that is fine with me. I'm not awake all night by that.

YOu know about the hype??? Here it is over, and now you guys start it all over again. You understand??? Not attacking any person, not doubting the opinions of other people, just give my opinion.

The Butcher

(ps.... and now we have a discussion again hahaha.... )

Vickip
01 Oct 2003, 20:39
YOu know about the hype??? Here it is over, and now you guys start it all over again. You understand??? Not attacking any person, not doubting the opinions of other people, just give my opinion.

The Butcher

(ps.... and now we have a discussion again hahaha.... )

Well Tim ... if the hype is over where you are are, that's very unfortunate. But keep in mind there are other countries represented on this forum, such as the United States, Canada, and Australia, where the CD has just been released and the hype is just beginning :))

So if you don't share our enthusiasm that's fine ...... like I said earlier, you're entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to mine :) And
hopefully we can have a discussion this time that won't end up in Fight Club :roll:

Vicki

Em
01 Oct 2003, 22:01
I hesitate to reply to you Tim. Did you write the initial statement just to provoke an argument?.....I wonder?......maybe I should just ignore this........but I did not like the anti-American content of what you wrote, I thought it was offensive.
I would be interested to know how long you've actually lived in the USA to form your opinions of 'these USA people' or is such a general statement just based on media stereotypes?

Anyway nice to see you posting here again Tim and glad you are having fun in your new job.

As for CHSIB I do like most of it and I do still play it(had a copy since May). As to whether it will have lasting appeal for me......you'll need to ask me that in a few months time. If other people are excited about it now because its only just been released in their country....just let them enjoy.

mariella
01 Oct 2003, 23:34
...read a lot of Tim's posts, met Tim, Like Tim...BUT am with you, Em, on this one.

First also thought it was best to ignore, like I usually do...
But feel this is about 'intentions'. Tim seems to feel that some people have 'hidden agenda's' when they express how they feel about CHSIB.
I feel ONLY the poster Knows his/her true intentions, so :??: HOW can Tim be 'the judge' of who is honest/sincere, or not :??: ...Because he can not relate to HOW these people feel?

Tim, did you ever think some people might feel different than you? How can you talk about 'being realistic' when it comes to something that is so personal, as HOW you feel about a song/album???

I strongly believe 'in living by your own rules' and 'you set them for yourself'. Could you please explain to me why you reply-ed (spelling :??: ) to Fire Ball on Sept. 5th after his post to you (which, imo, was there for a reason also!) , that you thought CHSIB was a great album?
...Which is it 'ain't that good' (not even talking about 'the hate'-post here) or 'great' :??: Please.

xxx

Mariella...butchers-daugther AND vegetarian! :lol:

Michel
02 Oct 2003, 15:14
And hopefully we can have a discussion this time that won't end up in Fight Club :roll:

Vicki

I think it isn't a Fight yet, so I will not move it. :lol: Maybe Diane and R. disagree, but we will see.

Vickip
02 Oct 2003, 17:42
And hopefully we can have a discussion this time that won't end up in Fight Club :roll:

Vicki

I think it isn't a Fight yet, so I will not move it. :lol: Maybe Diane and R. disagree, but we will see.

I agree Michel .. I just hope it doesn't turn into one :)
Vicki

shadow1000001
02 Oct 2003, 18:15
I hesitate to reply to you Tim. Did you write the initial statement just to provoke an argument?.....I wonder?......maybe I should just ignore this........but I did not like the anti-American content of what you wrote, I thought it was offensive.
I would be interested to know how long you've actually lived in the USA to form your opinions of 'these USA people' or is such a general statement just based on media stereotypes?

Anyway nice to see you posting here again Tim and glad you are having fun in your new job.

As for CHSIB I do like most of it and I do still play it(had a copy since May). As to whether it will have lasting appeal for me......you'll need to ask me that in a few months time. If other people are excited about it now because its only just been released in their country....just let them enjoy.

That was well said Em. :D
With any luck, this won't end up in Fight Club!

Maria

Kathy
02 Oct 2003, 20:21
OK, an intrepid American girl here, sticking her toe in the water, emotions dripping off her all around :lol: I just wanted to say I love the new album - in fact I just went to the OIFC site to say so but they appear to be temporarily closed. No, CHSIB isn't as old-fashioned rocky as some of the earlier albums but it's great, it's complete, it's an experience. Is that a strange American thing to say? Probably - I wish I could travel more so I would have a better perspective. But I do love the album, and that's my honest opinion - whatever my faults, my word is good.
BTW, I'm new here - is Fireball really Meat Loaf, for real?

Vickip
02 Oct 2003, 20:41
No, CHSIB isn't as old-fashioned rocky as some of the earlier albums but it's great, it's complete, it's an experience. Is that a strange American thing to say? Probably - I wish I could travel more so I would have a better perspective. But I do love the album, and that's my honest opinion - whatever my faults, my word is good.

Hi Kathy !

Welcome aboard !!
I agree with you ... and I don't think it's a strange American thing to say at all :)) Of course I hope people don't think I'm biased because I also come from the U.S. :wink:

BTW, I'm new here - is Fireball really Meat Loaf, for real?

Yes he is !!

Vicki

Winston
03 Oct 2003, 00:46
I've said it before and I'll say it again ... if it was Meat's last album, he has clearly saved the best for last.
Do you really believe that Vicki? CHSIB is THAT good?

but I think it's better than Bat II, and just as good, if not better, than Bat.
WHAT

RSG
03 Oct 2003, 01:38
[quote=Tim] I know a lot of people will disagree with me ... but I think it's better than Bat II, and just as good, if not better, than Bat.
Vicki

Well Vicki, I share your opinion :)
I feel that CHSIB is better than Bat 2. I feel if Bat 2 had one more song, than it would have been my second favourite. Right now, Bat Out Of Hell
is my favourite. In a little bit more time, I could give an offical feeling if I think CHSIB is better than BOOH. Right now Bat is better. But its very close between BOOH and CHSIB.

My top 4
1 Bat Out of Hell - 10+\10 (could have been longer)
2 Couldn't Have Said It Better 10+/10 (Couldn't Have Done It Better)
3 Welcome To The Neighborhood 10\10 (Great duets, all excellent, tracks and even slow songs are awesome, with great vocals. (and music)
4 Bat Out Of Hell 2, 9.5\10 (One more song, and it would have been third or second.

Vickip
03 Oct 2003, 01:55
I've said it before and I'll say it again ... if it was Meat's last album, he has clearly saved the best for last.
Do you really believe that Vicki? CHSIB is THAT good?

Yes I do Winston ... I wouldn't say if I didn't mean it :)
Here's an excerpt from the review I wrote for Amazon.com :

To me every song on the CD is perfect in it's own special way ... from the powerful duet Couldn't Have Said It Better (which clearly showcases the strong talents of Patti Russo as well as Meat), to the fun hard rocking tracks that you can't help singing along to : Do It, Testify, Tear Me Down & Love You Out Loud, to the slower, superb ballads Why Isn't That Enough and Forever Young. There's definitely something for everybody's taste ....

But if I have to choose my favorite song, it would be Did I Say That. Meat brings such a level of emotion to the song that I still get goosebumps every time I listen to it ... yes, it's sad, but powerful and truly overwhelming at the same time. It's one of the most beautiful and heart wrenching songs I've ever heard .. a true Meat Loaf classic :))

Granted I've been saying this from the very beginning ... but it's really meant a lot more to me recently. I don't know if you've heard the story about the flood at my parent's store ... I'm won't go into all the details again here. But needless to say, I've been going through a very rough time the last couple of weeks, and listening to CHSIB has helped pull me through it.

but I think it's better than Bat II, and just as good, if not better, than Bat.
WHAT

Don't get me wrong ... I like both Bat and Bat II. They're both great albums. Perhaps part of it is because I'm such a new Meat fan (1999), but those songs just don't touch me emotionally the same way as the songs on CHSIB :) BOOH's very good, and I always enjoy watching Meat and Patti do Paradise. But I just can't describe how overwhelmed I was emotionally when I first saw Meat sing CHSIB live at the Mohegan Sun this past September ....... that's something I'll never forget.

Vicki

Vickip
03 Oct 2003, 02:24
[quote=Tim] I know a lot of people will disagree with me ... but I think it's better than Bat II, and just as good, if not better, than Bat.
Vicki

Well Vicki, I share your opinion :)
I feel that CHSIB is better than Bat 2. I feel if Bat 2 had one more song, than it would have been my second favourite. Right now, Bat Out Of Hell
is my favourite. In a little bit more time, I could give an offical feeling if I think CHSIB is better than BOOH. Right now Bat is better. But its very close between BOOH and CHSIB.

My top 4
1 Bat Out of Hell - 10+\10 (could have been longer)
2 Couldn't Have Said It Better 10+/10 (Couldn't Have Done It Better)
3 Welcome To The Neighborhood 10\10 (Great duets, all excellent, tracks and even slow songs are awesome, with great vocals. (and music)
4 Bat Out Of Hell 2, 9.5\10 (One more song, and it would have been third or second.

Thanks RSG :))
And I absolutely agree with your top 4 choices .. even though I would still put Couldn't Have Said It Better (or as you call it Couldn't Have Done It Better) as #1 !!

Vicki

MooreMeat
09 Oct 2003, 03:17
Hi guys,
CHSIB is a wonderful Meat album. As i have read a review and it states its Meatloaf all grown up. And I would agree it shows that this album has been very well compiled and thought about. Its songs are up there with BOH 1 and 2 you can not really compare albums as they are all unique and have there own stories.Although Bad Attidude is one of my worst albums and I also love Midnight at the lost and found and welcome to the neighbourhood. Then there is stoney and Meatloaf what an album.

What do you think

Adam :lol:

Quigmo
25 Oct 2003, 12:17
:D I've had this album since the 23rd of Sept. '03 and have had to make two seperate road trips for my work since. The only CD I've had to listen to for the last month has been CHSIB.

I would like my first statement about this album to be directly pointed to the man himself, Fireball, Meat Loaf:

Damn boy, you gotta be proud of this piece of work!

For me this album will sit in a tie at #2 with BoohII in the Meat catalog (of course Booh is immovable at #1). This is a stunning admission from me since there is exactly 0 JS penned tunes in this collection.

I will be giving my own humble ranking of each track in the appropreate area.

All I can say is THANK YOU at the top of my lungs for such a strong set of songs to add to my collection (please come back to NorCal so I can see you again now that I'm more familiar with these magnificent songs).