PDA

View Full Version : "Everything That Rises"

sherrie87
01 Sep 2003, 03:58
Has anyone here seen the ML TV movie "Everything That Rises"? I have to admit my main reason for wanting to see it is that in every still I see from it ML looks really, really good in the cowboy clothes. :oops: Can anyone here tell me if he is a main character, or is it an small part? I found it on Amazon.com, I just sometimes hate to buy an ML video then find out that it was a 3 second walk on or something.

Thanks
Sherrie

Vickip
01 Sep 2003, 04:03
Has anyone here seen the ML TV movie "Everything That Rises"? I have to admit my main reason for wanting to see it is that in every still I see from it ML looks really, really good in the cowboy clothes. :oops: Can anyone here tell me if he is a main character, or is it an small part? I found it on Amazon.com, I just sometimes hate to buy an ML video then find out that it was a 3 second walk on or something.

Thanks
Sherrie

Hi Sherrie :)

It's one of my favorite ML movies. It was a great part for Meat .. he was one of the main characters, playing Dennis Quaid's best friend :) I have to admit he looked SO good as a Cowboy .... and it was great seeing him play a real good guy for a change :)) Time for me to watch it again .....

Vicki

sherrie87
01 Sep 2003, 04:24
Thanks for the scoop Vicki! I just found it on ebay for dirt cheap, so I am off to bid on it.

Sherrie

Asha
01 Sep 2003, 22:08
Everything was one tv over here a few weeks ago, i must i liked the movie very much.

I have it converted to dvd now, so i'm a happy "chappy".
You really have to see it sherrie..

Asha

Testify
01 Sep 2003, 22:35
i have seen this movie and have it on tape (many thanks to asha)

Its a great movie, u'll enjoy it.

sherrie87
26 Oct 2003, 05:10
My copy just came in the mail today, and I just finished watching it. What a great part for Meat! :lol: He plays a good guy, he doesn't get killed, eaten or blown up, and he looks really good in those faded jeans! :lol: He has a few really great lines too- "I may wake up one day skinny and less cow-like, but you'll always be a smart ass" and (when asked what his inseam measures when buying chaps) "It kind of goes from my ass to the floor!" I thought the ending was a bit hokey, but overall it was a good movie. I found it especially interesting when I heard that Meat is allergic to horses, and half of his scenes in this movie take place on a horse. He said in an interview that I read that he had to take allergy meds every day of filming to keep his eyes from swelling shut! 8O Good movie, highly recommended.

Sherrie

Brainlock
29 Nov 2003, 22:04
"Just what are you trying to measure?" Little old lady in tack shop.
ROTFLMAO!

(DQ left Meat...hanging!)