PDA

View Full Version : Which do U prefer?

RSG
26 Aug 2003, 04:44
Meat, singin heavy like Bat Out Of Hell, Frying Pan?
soft like, Heaven Can Wait, Lost Boys & Golden Girls
fast like Do It, and Runnin For The Red Light
Back N Forth, like A Kiss\Terrible 2 Waste, and For Crying Out
A song like Rock N Roll Mercenaries Or Piece Of Action
Or NE other??

I personally can't decide, but I know I like
I like variety from Meat, which he definetly has, I like when he does songs like Bat Out Of Hell, All Revved Up, its really hard to answer this one, thats why i'm asking,l other peoples opinions, see wut u guys say. Meat is at his best when he does any of these I menitoned (& thats the truth)

shadow1000001
26 Aug 2003, 06:47
I can't decide either 8O
I love them all :twisted:

Maria

Michel
26 Aug 2003, 11:44
I also. :lol:

Bigmomma
26 Aug 2003, 19:44
whatever moods people have meat seems to have foreseen
and sung the music to go with them.... :P
loud or soft meat is the guy.
bigmomma :wink:

Tim
27 Aug 2003, 23:34
Sorry, but i don't understand a thing about this topic, maybe it is cause i'm stupid...... :?

Bren
28 Aug 2003, 00:06
Sorry, but i don't understand a thing about this topic, maybe it is cause i'm stupid...... :?

not at all Tim,you are not stupid

the wording is unclear/confusing.....simply asking what type of Meat Loaf song you prefer
something slow and quiet like Heaven Can Wait
or loud and fast , like Do IT
That is all it is about

Bren

Vickip
28 Aug 2003, 04:00
I can't decide either 8O

Maria

I feel exactly the same way Maria ... I can't decide either 8O

Vicki

RSG
28 Aug 2003, 05:33
Hey, I'm sorry about the unclear messages. From now on I will type ENGLISH, lol. Not mumbo jumbo. I keep forgetting this is more than just an english site. Please forgive me. :oops: :roll: :??:

Testify
28 Aug 2003, 15:53
I can't decide either 8O

Maria

I feel exactly the same way Maria ... I can't decide either 8O

Vicki

this goes for me to. :D

Garrett
29 Aug 2003, 11:54
I prefer heavy and back 'n' forth.

That's the reason why I don't like the new album so much. Cause there are no heavy songs and no orchestral songs. :( The title song is the best.

But sometimes, I'm in mood to hear the other styles, too.

sherrie87
29 Aug 2003, 15:18
It all depends on my mood- when I'm having a bad day, I'm glad to sing along (really loud!) to a slightly angry rocker like Life is A Lemon. If I'm feeling sentimental, something mellow like Forever Young or 2 Outta 3. If I'm trying to get "awake" and face the day, nothing beats "Dead Ringer" or "Rock and Roll Dreams". I guess "All Meat, all the time" is really my answer- I like every style of his, some are just a little more meaningful at particular times.

Sherrie

Tim
30 Aug 2003, 00:16
Hey, I'm sorry about the unclear messages. From now on I will type ENGLISH, lol. Not mumbo jumbo. I keep forgetting this is more than just an english site. Please forgive me. :oops: :roll: :??:

Ahahahah, don't worry about that. Just a bit confused, that is all. But now i understand it.
I like the songs like Out of the frying pan... so loud, with his raw and pure voice... but the ballads are also very nice.

Jayd
30 Aug 2003, 13:35
It don't matter to me there all great whatever style :D

original sin
30 Aug 2003, 23:21
all are special for me although I tend to play different tracks in different moods

Wild_Honey
31 Aug 2003, 02:46
all are special for me although I tend to play different tracks in different moods

Same with me! :D

Terri
31 Aug 2003, 12:44
:D Same for me too!!!!!!

Keab42
02 Sep 2003, 01:38
:D Same for me too!!!!!!

and me