PDA

View Full Version : Where's this from?

s
08 Mar 2001, 21:34
Sorry to appear stupid but which song are these lyrics from? 'It doesn't matter what we lose, it only matters what we're going to find.' thanks.

Alex
18 Mar 2001, 11:56
S wrote:
> Sorry to appear stupid but which song are these lyrics from? 'It doesn't matter what we lose, it only matters what we're going to find.' thanks.

Sounds like A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste. ... "Only MAT-TERS-WHAT-WERE-GO-IN-To-FIND!"

Chris
16 Jul 2001, 23:09
Hi, just seen the message.

There is a song on the Whistle Down the Wind album by Andrew Lloyd Webber. I think it is called Tyre Tracks or something similar. Anyway I think it is that song (Tyre tracks and broken hearts, thats all we're leaving behind, it doesn't matter what we lose it only matters what we're going to find). Not sure as can't find my CD, any one else got any suggestions.

Chris
S wrote:
> Sorry to appear stupid but which song are these lyrics from? 'It doesn't matter what we lose, it only matters what we're going to find.' thanks.

Alex
21 Jul 2001, 21:59
You are right.
Thing is. Its on the Whistle Down The Wind album as Tyre Tracks and Broken Hearts.

But Meat recorded this on the Very Best of at the end of A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste!

Just as a side note! If you haven't got that.... No Matter sang by Meat Loaf is great!!

Smiley Faces ./icons/icon7.gif
Alex