PDA

View Full Version : To adje

Fire Ball
11 Jun 2016, 05:59
Stop telling the guy to keep putting up the videos , I ask him to make them private which most everyone has done . You keep getting him to put up more . They sound pretty good !! That is not the point ! I want them down. In about 9 months anyone who has a video not authorized by the artist , will start having to Paying performance royalties like TV and Radio . Over 200 artist have Joined forces , the biggest names to some smaller bands are being ripped off . WE get ripped off enough and we have all had it !! I am going to ask the guy one more time to take down Bat , If doesn't he will loose his YOU TUBE account . I am filling a Federal Lawsuit against one guy right now . There are copy right laws in Place.
The United States copyright law protects "original works of authorship," fixed in a tangible medium[6] including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. Copyright law includes the following types of works:
Literary
Musical
Dramatic
Pantomimes and choreographic works
Pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works
Audio-visual works
Sound recordings
My copyrights and Trademarks cover the world !!! I am about to take down everything . I have been trying to be nice and ask them to make Private Videos so it does not Disturb their You tube accounts . 90% have !! M

Adje
11 Jun 2016, 06:02
Stop telling the guy to keep putting up the videos , I ask him to make them private which most everyone has done . You keep getting him to put up more . They sound pretty good !! That is not the point ! I want them down. M

Actually I was not asking him to put it up. I asked him to share the video with me. I figured he would send me a private link to the video.

But I understand the message. Don't worry. It won't happen again ;)

ThatWriterGuy
11 Jun 2016, 10:42
Stop telling the guy to keep putting up the videos , I ask him to make them private which most everyone has done . You keep getting him to put up more . They sound pretty good !! That is not the point ! I want them down. In about 9 months anyone who has a video not authorized by the artist , will start having to Paying performance royalties like TV and Radio . Over 200 artist have Joined forces , the biggest names to some smaller bands are being ripped off . WE get ripped off enough and we have all had it !! I am going to ask the guy one more time to take down Bat , If doesn't he will loose his YOU TUBE account . I am filling a Federal Lawsuit against one guy right now . There are copy right laws in Place.
The United States copyright law protects "original works of authorship," fixed in a tangible medium[6] including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. Copyright law includes the following types of works:
Literary
Musical
Dramatic
Pantomimes and choreographic works
Pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works
Audio-visual works
Sound recordings
My copyrights and Trademarks cover the world !!! I am about to take down everything . I have been trying to be nice and ask them to make Private Videos so it does not Disturb their You tube accounts . 90% have !! M

That's interesting... is this going to come into effect for ALL artists with online content (i.e. unsolicited posting of videos of concert videos on Youtube)? I'm just thinking how that would change the current trend in culture (okay, it's a tiny niche - a minuscule slice! - belonging mostly to the 'young'), but only if it's a 'blanket' thing, and everyone adheres to it. I think we'd definitely see a change in the way that Youtube is used, which could effect it's popularity ... I'm getting lost in this one, so I'll stop! But still, that's a very interesting idea.