PDA

View Full Version : More Than You Deserve - Public Theatre WORKSHOP RECORDING!!!!

Wario
01 Oct 2015, 01:26
Not often I find something that amazes me these days.

hCk5mrT5rDA

Michael Marxen
01 Oct 2015, 02:10
Not often Wario unearthes something that makes up for all his other posts. Thanks!

AndrewG
01 Oct 2015, 03:00
Awesome.

I prefer more than you deserve over heaven can wait. More drama. Wouldn't have minded if it were on bat instead of heaven but then you lose the cool juxtaposition song title I guess.

stretch37
01 Oct 2015, 04:47
Wow. That's raw talent right there....Thanks Wario :-)

rockfenris2005
01 Oct 2015, 09:46
I listened to the full show last night. The link's up on Jim's forum. Thanks again Ben :D

This also includes a Steinman song I've never heard before, "Orphan river", which I believe was cut from the show. "Come with me", "Song of the city of hope", "What became of the people we were?", "If only", "Midnight lullaby" aren't in this version. Well worth the listen, guys! As if many of you needed to be persuaded, right? Right? ;)

roomster
01 Oct 2015, 12:16
I listened to the full show last night. The link's up on Jim's forum. Thanks again Ben :D

This also includes a Steinman song I've never heard before, "Orphan river", which I believe was cut from the show. "Come with me", "Song of the city of hope", "What became of the people we were?", "If only", "Midnight lullaby" aren't in this version. Well worth the listen, guys! As if many of you needed to be persuaded, right? Right? ;)

Link?

Wario
01 Oct 2015, 18:13

That's a different recording, this is from the workshop the recording ur talking about is from one of the last performances

rockfenris2005
01 Oct 2015, 19:19
The one you posted is from the full show I listened to last night. The link to download is on Jim's forum.

Wario
01 Oct 2015, 20:33
The one you posted is from the full show I listened to last night. The link to download is on Jim's forum.

Ahhhh I thought u may have confused the two

rockfenris2005
02 Oct 2015, 16:51
Nope. :-) Ben uploaded three shows, the last show, the matinee, and now the workshop. Then before that, there were the songs that were floating around for years which I believe came from a complete tape? That tape is the only version with the songs "If only" and "Midnight lullabye" (absolutely love that first one. OMG *Steingasm* OMG Shut up... *bucket of cold water* OMG... Really...)