PDA

View Full Version : Video of Meat we never saw at Romney Campaign

Wario
10 Jul 2015, 08:51
I dont ever remember seeing this, didnt know he did stand in the storm....

http://www.politico.com/multimedia/video/2012/10/meat-loaf-warms-up-for-romney.html

AndrewG
10 Jul 2015, 10:25
I'm glad I didn't see that at the time.

Adje
10 Jul 2015, 17:46
I have the complete performance somewhere

Wario
10 Jul 2015, 18:50
I have the complete performance somewhere

What else did he do?
I remember hearing he did Break it or something.

loaferman61
10 Jul 2015, 21:43
Grabs hat and runs for exit....

Adje
10 Jul 2015, 22:38
That was it. All the artists that sang that beautiful rendition of America the Beautiful performed one or two songs while waiting for Romney. Meat started with Stand in the Storm, did Break It and left to come back after the rally with the others for America the Beautiful.

Nothing special as the crowd didn't really care for any of the performers. The part you see in the video looks like something spontaneous but the people were already at the side of the stage waiting with their signs until Meat invited them on stage.

Just like the performance of America the Beautiful that night, this better be erased from your memory ;)

I have it on a crashed HD, Unfortunately with all my other Meat Loaf material. If I get the HD working again I will send it to you if you like. But I'm affraid it's more likely that I lost all of the Meat Loaf material I had (about 900 GB)

Wario
11 Jul 2015, 00:49
That was it. All the artists that sang that beautiful rendition of America the Beautiful performed one or two songs while waiting for Romney. Meat started with Stand in the Storm, did Break It and left to come back after the rally with the others for America the Beautiful.

Nothing special as the crowd didn't really care for any of the performers. The part you see in the video looks like something spontaneous but the people were already at the side of the stage waiting with their signs until Meat invited them on stage.

Just like the performance of America the Beautiful that night, this better be erased from your memory ;)

I have it on a crashed HD, Unfortunately with all my other Meat Loaf material. If I get the HD working again I will send it to you if you like. But I'm affraid it's more likely that I lost all of the Meat Loaf material I had (about 900 GB)

Not something worth it for me tbh. Tho I hope your HD gets sorted that sucks I know the feeling, I had to do some collection reconstruction like 5 years ago