10 Jan 2015, 13:34
Intriguing.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Original-Album-Classics-Meat-Loaf/dp/B00RVD8CX6

Evil One
10 Jan 2015, 14:29
Looks like yet another rehash of existing material. :roll:

Evil One
10 Jan 2015, 20:29
These sets are aggressively priced (between £10-15), so the packaging is cheap and cheerful, rather than luxurious and indulgent. Sony collect these under the ‘Original Album Classics’ banner, while Warner Music, for example, opt for ‘Original Album Series’. You get the idea. Both of these labels package the albums in the same way, using simple card sleeves, that normally replicate the original vinyl design. There are no booklets and no credits, other than what might appear on the album sleeve itself (assuming it’s readable).http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/original-album-box-set-round-up/

PanicLord
10 Jan 2015, 21:32
Perhaps, although maybe Sony are finally releasing remastered versions of Dead Ringer and Midnight? I can but hope!

Evil One
10 Jan 2015, 21:35
For £3.60 each?

PanicLord
10 Jan 2015, 22:56
Not impossible given the likely sales otherwise, but there could be more album pre-orders yet to come!

chansadres
11 Jan 2015, 09:53
The albums will be:
Dead Ringer
Midnight At The Lost And Found
Bad Attitude
Blind Before I Stop
Live

No Bat... I think that's a little bitt odd. But maybe they think Bat is one of the best sold albums. Everyone who wants it, has it.

Wario
11 Jan 2015, 10:06
No Bat... I think that's a little bitt odd. But maybe they think Bat is one of the best sold albums. Everyone who wants it, has it.

More like "they wont let us put it on here, so lets rehash this shittily produced Live album"

chansadres
11 Jan 2015, 11:13
More like "they wont let us put it on here, so lets rehash this shittily produced Live album"

That's what the strange thing is, because the rights for Bat is in the same hands then the manufacturer of this boxset (Sony/Epic). Instead we get three Arista albums. Maybe it's a negotiation deal with Arista but i don't get it why on the Original Album Classics set, the original classic album is missing...

samurai7
11 Jan 2015, 17:30
Arista was part of BMG which merged with Sony some years ago, so they are all Sony now.

Deeko
11 Jan 2015, 22:48
That's what the strange thing is, because the rights for Bat is in the same hands then the manufacturer of this boxset (Sony/Epic). Instead we get three Arista albums. Maybe it's a negotiation deal with Arista but i don't get it why on the Original Album Classics set, the original classic album is missing...

I smell another limited-edition-remastered-better-than-the-last-one edition of BOOH to be sold separately and a bit more expensive. But I might just be a little bit cynical ... :-)

Evil One
11 Jan 2015, 22:51
It appears to be the US version of Bad Attitude.

nikox1
11 Jan 2015, 22:56
I smell another limited-edition-remastered-better-than-the-last-one edition of BOOH to be sold separately and a bit more expensive. But I might just be a little bit cynical ... :-)

March sometime I heard!!!

samurai7
12 Jan 2015, 00:15
It appears to be the US version of Bad Attitude.

So the track order would suggest

Evil One
30 Jan 2015, 22:25
http://media.mlxxfc.net/BA.png

evil nickname
23 Aug 2015, 11:07
Could anyone comment on which versions of the albums are included in this set?

Are they recent remasters, or just the plain old versions? Also, does it indeed include the US mixes of Bad Attitude (as the tracklisting would indicate)?

Evil One
23 Aug 2015, 13:08
They are the plain old versions that you will have already bought individually many years ago. There is no remastering.

rockfenris2005
23 Aug 2015, 16:59
They are the plain old versions that you will have already bought individually many years ago. There is no remastering.

Of course.

Kai-H.
24 Aug 2015, 15:26
OK, old stuff - but a chance to get the US-Mix of BAD ATTITUDE Album

Wario
24 Aug 2015, 16:37
SO MASCULINE IS A ROCK CLASSIC :)

AndrewG
24 Aug 2015, 16:59
SO MASCULINE IS A ROCK CLASSIC :)

By that logic I could rock out to Nocturnal Pleasure every night. The solo is epic.

Wario
24 Aug 2015, 17:03
By that logic I could rock out to Nocturnal Pleasure every night. The solo is epic.

totally that bridge with the YWCA Girls is killer.