PDA

View Full Version : Leap Of Faith Coming Out On DVD

Vickip
30 Jul 2003, 03:47
Just wanted to let you know Meat's movie : Leap Of Faith is coming out on DVD on September 23rd.
It's only available in Region 1 (for the US and Canada), but it can be pre-ordered from Amazon.com :)

Vicki

sherrie87
30 Jul 2003, 03:57
Does anyone know just how much screen time Meat has in this film? This is the one with Steve Martin, right? I've heard that this was the film that got ML back into acting after many years away, so that makes me want to see it.

Sherrie

Vickip
30 Jul 2003, 04:06
Does anyone know just how much screen time Meat has in this film? This is the one with Steve Martin, right? I've heard that this was the film that got ML back into acting after many years away, so that makes me want to see it.

Sherrie

Meat had a pretty good role in the movie .. he played Hoover, the guy that drove the bus. Yes, this is the one with Steve Martin, and was the one that got him back into acting :) It's a good movie - I'm a big Steve Martin fan, so I thoroughly enjoyed it :))

And maybe they'll include that Leap Of Faith Paradise Video that Meat made - the one where he sang the song as 3 different characters that I think they used as the trailer :)

Vicki

The Flying Mouse
30 Jul 2003, 14:21
:twisted: I remember the Paradise vid as if it happened only yesterday :lol: (sorry for the bad pun :oops: )
It was a real good promo.I had it on video but it went missing :cry:
I've tried to find it everywhere :( .
Hopefully it'll be included as a special feature on the DVD.
I hope it gets realeased in the UK :D .

Vickip
31 Jul 2003, 00:07
:twisted: I remember the Paradise vid as if it happened only yesterday :lol: (sorry for the bad pun :oops: )
It was a real good promo.I had it on video but it went missing :cry:
I've tried to find it everywhere :( .
Hopefully it'll be included as a special feature on the DVD.
I hope it gets realeased in the UK :D .

:lol: It's a great video :)) I had it a tape too .. but the quality wasn't very good :( Hopefully it'll be on the DVD and I hope it's released in the UK soon !

Vick

cerysmeatloaf
31 Jul 2003, 07:21
thanks for saying Vickip hope to get it in the uk soon

ROSIE
31 Jul 2003, 18:36
Can someone let me know when I can get this in the UK as usual I'm days behind everyone else

Rosie