PDA

View Full Version : Andy and Lucy

Fire Ball
28 Sep 2012, 18:22
Andy and Lucy,
Wishing you a great day tomorrow , let the dancing go on all night. I'll be running through the woods but I will do a Dance on screen as I'm running. Wishing you a great great Future . If I could be there I would. Congrats and all the best.
Love YA
Meat

LisaT
28 Sep 2012, 23:42
Andy and Lucy,
Wishing you a great day tomorrow , let the dancing go on all night. I'll be running through the woods but I will do a Dance on screen as I'm running. Wishing you a great great Future . If I could be there I would. Congrats and all the best.
Love YA
Meat

What a lovely message! Meat, you are such a sweetheart sometimes, I could squeeze ya! :-)

DJLeen
29 Sep 2012, 01:14
Sometimes... ????? Always to me !!!!!! ;D

melon
29 Sep 2012, 02:19
Here's to a long and happy future for the both of you. Its grand final day today so I am sure to have a few drinks in celebration for you ;)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Forum Runner

tonyloaf
29 Sep 2012, 09:15
all the best to you both

JennaG
29 Sep 2012, 09:24
I hope you both have a wonderful day today and a very long and happy future together.

chairboys
29 Sep 2012, 09:56
Good luck today and enjoy your honeymoon!

Cherry.Loaf
29 Sep 2012, 10:35
Congratulations Andy and Lucy I hope you have the best day :D

Adje
29 Sep 2012, 13:11
Hope you have a great day. We married last thursday (27th) and hope your day is as magical as ours was!

best to you Lucy and Andy!

Vickip
29 Sep 2012, 14:50
Hope you have a great day. We married last thursday (27th) and hope your day is as magical as ours was!

best to you Lucy and Andy!

Congratulations to you and your lovely bride Adje !! I hope you have many wonderful years together :D

And to the future Mr. & Mrs. King .... I truly hope you have a wonderful day today. Congratulations to you both, and
I wish you the best or your future together !! xo

The Flying Mouse
29 Sep 2012, 17:14
:twisted: Congratualtions to you both :metal:
Have a lovely day, and many years of happiness in the future xxx

Sebastian.
29 Sep 2012, 17:26
Congrats to both of you!

Sue K
29 Sep 2012, 21:38
Look forward to hearing all about what I know will be a wonderful day !! PICS !!!

And Lady L ... make sure the guests get cake !!! ... ;) ...

Sue ... xo

Battybarb
29 Sep 2012, 23:56
Hope you both have a great day and a really happy future together and of course Andy hope you have lots of cake
all the best to you both
xxx

Gez
30 Sep 2012, 00:38
Hey guys, hope alls went well and a happy Mr&Mrs :)
If you have Meat wishing you well, what better start can you both have :)

Here's to the future, yey :)

robgomm
30 Sep 2012, 09:59
Have a wonderful wonderful day and many happy years together :D

ninja
30 Sep 2012, 18:14
congratulations! wish you a great future together!!

carole
30 Sep 2012, 22:25
Congrats to you both, hope you have a wonderful and happy future together.

Carole

greg
30 Sep 2012, 23:15
So pleased for the pair of you xx

Monstro
01 Oct 2012, 00:02
My apologies but there seems to be a problem with posting pics at the mo so the official forum pic is on the MLUKFC page on facebook until it's sorted here but what a day, the venue was beautiful, the weather held off for the lucky couple and Lucy was the picture of a glowing bride. Was an amazing day, wonderful service, bright shoes, loud socks and great people.

Congratulations to you both, it's been a blast being part of your journey together and an honour to be there on your special day...

May the best of your past be the worst of your future, I can't think of a couple that deserve anything less.

tonyloaf
01 Oct 2012, 08:25
My apologies but there seems to be a problem with posting pics at the mo so the official forum pic is on the MLUKFC page on facebook until it's sorted here but what a day, the venue was beautiful, the weather held off for the lucky couple and Lucy was the picture of a glowing bride. Was an amazing day, wonderful service, bright shoes, loud socks and great people.

Congratulations to you both, it's been a blast being part of your journey together and an honour to be there on your special day...

May the best of your past be the worst of your future, I can't think of a couple that deserve anything less.

:up::up:

Adje
01 Oct 2012, 11:36
I saw the picture on FB. What a stunning couple. And Lucy looked enchanting!:D (Andy looked good too :twisted::lol:)

Monstro
01 Oct 2012, 13:24
http://media.mlxxfc.net/A&L Wedding 1 236sized.JPG

Wario
01 Oct 2012, 14:31
Congrats andy and lucy. Hope you two have a fantastic time!

Hope Masculines ur wedding song :))

ShelbyLee
01 Oct 2012, 17:35
Congratulations, Lucy and Andy!

AndyK
01 Oct 2012, 18:46
Andy and Lucy,
Love YA
Meat

Meat,

Thank you for taking the time in your schedule to post this. It means so much to us both!

Thank you to everyone else for your good wishes.

Mr and Mrs King :))

LucyK!
01 Oct 2012, 19:29
I've been sitting (for a day now) trying to think of a clever/witty reply to this but I'm not sure there is one...completely overwhelmed.

Thank you, thank you very, very much. Thank you.

x

The Flying Mouse
01 Oct 2012, 20:16
:twisted: I like the new user name :mrgreen:

Vickip
01 Oct 2012, 23:45
:twisted: I like the new user name :mrgreen:

Me too :D

LucyK!
02 Oct 2012, 00:48
Monstro took these photos and I just had to share them with you all, thank you so much Michael x

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Michael 1.jpg

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Michael 2.jpg

Deena J
02 Oct 2012, 00:49
Monstro took these photos and I just had to share them with you all, thank you so much Michael x

Gorgeous!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Adje
02 Oct 2012, 02:10
Fabulous pictures. And I love the new username also:D

MLUKFC beautiful and proud new Husband and Wife.

Congrat Mr and Mrs. K :cool:

Vickip
02 Oct 2012, 04:49

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Michael 2.jpg

Gorgeous pics !! Thanks for sharing them :D

chairboys
02 Oct 2012, 11:35

You two look SO happy!
Who is it admiring the hedge? :lol:

samurai7
02 Oct 2012, 16:25
You two look SO happy!
Who is it admiring the hedge? :lol:

Well spotted! Admiring the hedge or avoiding the queue for the lavs? :twisted:

Great photos guys :mrgreen:

glamourgirl
02 Oct 2012, 16:30
Beautiful pics! Congrats to you both!

ninja
02 Oct 2012, 19:08
georgeous pix! ty for sharing! and i like your new username too, LucyK! :-)

midniteangel
02 Oct 2012, 20:00
Wow congrats Andy and Lucy!! So happy for yall!!!

duke knooby
02 Oct 2012, 22:02
the second pic is magnificent... love it

congratulations again

jools35
02 Oct 2012, 23:34
Hi Andy & Lucy,

I would like to say conrats and wish you both the best in your married life.

Julian

Cherry.Loaf
03 Oct 2012, 11:31
You look so beautiful! Love your dress Lucy :D

LucyK!
06 Oct 2012, 19:17
Trust you lot lol I think the image in the background is a statue in the middle of the lawn...will check!

Thank you all for the kind words, loving every minute of married life! X

BostonAngel
06 Oct 2012, 20:00
Beautiful, stunning, lovely photos of two very wonderful people. Congrats & much happiness to both of you. I too love the new user name.

Monstro
06 Oct 2012, 21:28
I think the image in the background is a statue in the middle of the lawn...will check!

:up:

Michael Marxen
09 Oct 2012, 22:52
What a great day perfectly suited to two great people who met via their love of Meatmusic!

Meat was omnipresent:

From his message here, reread by the best man when opening his speech, to many song lyrics during any speech.
To RnR Dreams being played when Andy and Lucy King walked down the aisle (how come so many females tend to cry?) as well as first and last song of the night.
To that crazy bunch of Meat Loaf fans amongst the relatives and friends.

That giant mushroom called Yorkshire Pudding still confusus me though.
And that ~~~~~~~ Andy still did not teach me how to impress a twenty-something female...

Michael Marxen
09 Oct 2012, 22:57
Here is another pic of bride and groom:

http://media.mlxxfc.net/AndyLucy 049.jpg

LucyK!
10 Oct 2012, 00:05
What a great day perfectly suited to two great people who met via their love of Meatmusic!

It was an honour and a privilege to have you there, and R too, it wouldn't have been the same without you both.

But MMP, darling, you stay the hell away from our twenty-something females! :))

x x x x