PDA

View Full Version : Aspen is a mum

wolfy35
04 Apr 2012, 02:50
Don't know if anyone else has posted this, If they have I apologise but I could not find it.

Aspen & her husband Tony have a new arrival Sadie Day Vincent who was born 3/4/12 at 7lb 8oz:D

Cherry.Loaf
04 Apr 2012, 12:53
Don't know if anyone else has posted this, If they have I apologise but I could not find it.

Aspen & her husband Tony have a new arrival Sadie Day Vincent who was born 3/4/12 at 7lb 8oz:D

Lovely name

allrevvedup
04 Apr 2012, 14:13
Congrats and yeah it is a really nice name

Smithie
04 Apr 2012, 17:12
And her husband Tony is also competing on The Voice. He's on Team Cee-Lo.

The Flying Mouse
04 Apr 2012, 22:45
:twisted: Congrats to Tony & Aspen, and hope Tony does well on The Voice 8)

Evil Ernie
04 Apr 2012, 23:01
I take it that 'The Voice' is some sort of reality/game show?

Wario
05 Apr 2012, 00:39
wouldve been cool to see tony on last years voice at the same time meat was on apprentice

Smithie
05 Apr 2012, 17:43
I take it that 'The Voice' is some sort of reality/game show?

It is a singing competition, similiar to American Idol or Pop Idol, but with a few different elements. There are no age restrictions. Instead of judges, there are mentors who select contestants for their teams. In the battle round, the contestants sing duets, competing against each other. Then at the live shows, the tv audience votes.

The Flying Mouse
05 Apr 2012, 19:34
It is a singing competition, similiar to American Idol or Pop Idol, but with a few different elements. There are no age restrictions. Instead of judges, there are mentors who select contestants for their teams. In the battle round, the contestants sing duets, competing against each other. Then at the live shows, the tv audience votes.

:twisted: Also, (I think) is the biggest difference, the mentors don't face the singers (so have no idea what they look like) until they press the button to indicate they are interested in being their mentor.

Smithie
05 Apr 2012, 19:47
:twisted: Also, (I think) is the biggest difference, the mentors don't fave the singers (so have no idea what they look like) until they press the button to indicate they are interested in being their mentor.

Yes. Thank you. Can't believe I forgot that. The mentors have their backs turned to the contestants in the initial audition so they have no idea what the contestants look like.

The Flying Mouse
05 Apr 2012, 19:50
:twisted: That was supposed to be "face", not "fave" BTW :oops: :lol:

Wario
05 Apr 2012, 19:58
:twisted: That was supposed to be "face", not "fave" BTW :oops: :lol:

u have bad grammar

Evil Ernie
05 Apr 2012, 21:43

I've never watched either of those shows, though I have heard of them.

samurai7
06 Apr 2012, 01:01
Congratulations to Aspen and Tony. Especially cos now she's a MILF :mrgreen:

(well, someone had to say it :D)

samurai7
06 Apr 2012, 01:02
u have bad grammar

The irony in this sentence... ;)