PDA

View Full Version : Testify cover!!!

LucyK!
28 Oct 2001, 13:00
Oh wow is that it?!! It's got that kind of 20's style to it like the Neighbourhood album has, is it by the same artist? That's definately one to go somewhere in my room ( I've done the walls, I think I'm gonna have to resort to the back of the door! )

Roll on UK tour!
Lucy

Timewarp.nl
29 Oct 2001, 09:23
first impression of the cover: Wow
I'm more a fan of the art of M. Whelan, but this artwork is also magnificant.
And by the way if you covered all your walls and the back of your door is full, you can start covering your ceilings.
Bye bye,
Timewarp.nl

LucyK!
29 Oct 2001, 17:54
LOL I would but the posters are on the ceiling! ( When I said I'd covered the walls I meant I'd painted them )

Yeah I love Michael Whelan's work, I used some of his stuff for an art project, it's hard to copy! lol

Lucy

Darryl
30 Oct 2001, 10:21
G'day.
I check this site daily and read all the chat and this is the first time I've replied. Fantastic cover! I fell in love with Meat's and Jim's music in '82. So much so that 'Heaven can wait' was our wedding waltz and a Meat concert in Brisbane was our first date.
Keep Rockin
D.

rhodri
30 Oct 2001, 20:54
is it true u have met meat, when is the tour likely to happen?

Mike
31 Oct 2001, 15:43
I really like the look of the Testify Cover and even the name Testify sounds better than Fun House.

Hopefully we won't have to wait for too long next year for the release, and a big tour to follow. I've seen him three times and each show has been better then the last, although my favourite one was on the WTTN tour in Dublin, as he sang Left in the Dark and Original Sin.
Although if i had a choice i'd really like to hear him sing 'It Just Won't Quit' live.

LucyK!
31 Oct 2001, 20:26
Yes I did really meet Meat! But the guys from MLUKFC are gonna hate you for asking me that! lol Don't worry, it's just that I'm always going on about it!!!
The album is due to be released late March-ish so a tour will hopefully follow that - probably spring if he tours at all, I've really gotta stop syking myself up for it!!

Lucy

R.
01 Nov 2001, 13:36
/chat/images/sleep.gif

./icons/icon2.gif
R.

LucyK!
01 Nov 2001, 18:02
Rainer! I swear I'm not talking to you on Sunday night!! And before you say anothing it IS your loss - not mine! lol

Lucy

R.
01 Nov 2001, 20:43
Think twice, L.

You could miss a big surprise.

./icons/icon2.gif
R.

LucyK!
01 Nov 2001, 21:42
I love you Rainer! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lucy!xxxxxxxx

Is it a Rainer suprise?!

R.
01 Nov 2001, 21:52
Patience is a virtue!

./icons/icon2.gif
R.

LucyK!
02 Nov 2001, 17:43
Rainer you're talking to a star now you know...and you'll have to wait till sunday to find out why because patience is a virtue!!! ( but IS it a Rainer suprise?! )

Lucy

R.
02 Nov 2001, 20:21
Now - who's impatient here?

./icons/icon2.gif
R.