PDA

View Full Version : Meat Loaf REVEWS

realViking
28 Mar 2011, 22:42
Hi There, Everyone...
A little Mind Reading from the Vikingland, little Norway.

I just want to thank you all for writing so nice and photogenic revews in here.
For me and so many other fans all over the world, that probably Never would be able to see Meat in person, this revews really makes me feel "the whole picture" of the shows.
And the last revew from Matt (stretch37), really Made My Day. Thank You so mutch. Fantastic!

No matter how mutch I wanted to be there and watch the show with you all, I got A feeling of the night by reading these revews and by watching small clips on Facebook and You Tube. Don`t get me wrong, I know it isn`t the same to sit home and watch it on Tv or on the computer.
But, that is better than Nothing at All, am I right...? :lol:

Any Norwegian fan-page doesn`t exist, so I am so gratefull for this page.

By watching Meat`s Twitters, I really got to see him as a totally different person, than I thought he was after all this years.
It made me interested in that Person!
Don`t get me wrong again, but nowone that I know here in Norway, knew that he was such A Funny, Caring and Down To Earth-Man!

All we knew over here was that big, swetty guy singing with beautiful Marion Raven.
A kind of "Beauty and the Beast" caracter.

But WOW, we were wrong!!

He just blew me away. I accually REALLY REALLY like that Man!!

Have shown `Search of paradise` to my family and friends, and they all got really confused and said: `That is not the Man we thought he was`

So as everybody else here in mlukfc, I keep watching Celebrity Apprentice on You Tube. But one day later than all of you in the US!
But again: Better Late than NEVER!! :D

Thank You to All, for taking your time Reading my thoughts...

And who knows, Mabye one day, someone will get to see A Little Red Norwegian Flag in the middle of the crowd.

That`s possibly Just ME :roll:

I`ll hope you all will keep writing this revews, so all of us that sadly misses the Shows, can get a picture of your faboulus and unforgettable Meat Loaf-Shows!

Thanks again for listening...

Tine from Norway

stretch37
29 Mar 2011, 01:00
Your welcome Tine! I am really glad you enjoyed it :) I hope you get to see Meat some day, its worth the wait :-)