PDA

View Full Version : Meat Loaf & Eagle Rock

AndrewG
11 Feb 2011, 12:17
This thread isn't about you know who who managed to embarrass me and some fellow fans in several ways but I just thought some would like to know the following:

The official word at Eagle Rock:

I'm sorry for the delay in replying - I've been looking into it.
It seems that both of those links have now been amended and no longer contain any mention of Eagle Rock.
Not sure where the rumour came from in the first place, but we have no Meat Loaf products slated for release.

Evil One
11 Feb 2011, 12:48
Sounds about right. I bet you feel like a bit of a wally now. :roll:

Wario
11 Feb 2011, 16:00
This thread isn't about you know who who managed to embarrass me and some fellow fans in several ways but I just thought some would like to know the following:

The official word at Eagle Rock:

Stop it for fecks sake. I said it was a prank do you really think this is news?

and I embarrassed nobody but myself. so stop the pity parade.

I request this thread gets locked please. this is useless and pointless when Its already well known these releases were never real.

in fact id say this thread was made for the sole purpose of attacking me. how can it not be about "You know who" if the subject is of the releases "you-know-you" lied about? How do you expect users to reply to this without saying horrible stuff about me?

Im not a bad person. stop treating me like im a criminal and tried to steal everyones money.

I have an email. you wanna attack me or tell me how pissed you are use that.

Evil One
11 Feb 2011, 16:03
I request this thread gets locked please. this is useless and pointless.It's not totally useless. It points out that Eagle Rock has absolutely nothing of Meat Loaf's coming out in the near future. From this I deduce that the Rockpalast DVD most have sold pretty poorly. :shrug:

allrevvedup
11 Feb 2011, 16:17
I'm closing this thread for now, since Andrew has posted the information and now we all know for certain that the show won't be released on DVD any time soon.