PDA

View Full Version : NLE members' shows

glamourgirl
28 Jan 2011, 15:50
Other than Meat's show, have you attended any shows that feature the various members of the NLE?

I've seen Randy with Wynonna, Damon LaScot with TSO, and Patti with Cher. All awesome shows.

AndyK
28 Jan 2011, 16:04
Kasim on his own. Kasim with Todd.

Paul, John and Patti in WWRY.

Patti with the SAS Band

Danny with Queen, although to be fair he wasn't in the NLE at the time :lol:

Think that's it. Of that list the SAS Band gigs have been the best.

RockBtmLtd
28 Jan 2011, 16:40
Well, I have "seen" Steve play with Dolores Riordan and Simon LeBon on "Linger" with Pavarotti and Friends. Of course, it may not count as Meat was also there--and I was not.

AndyK
28 Jan 2011, 17:04
Kasim on his own. Kasim with Todd.

Paul, John and Patti in WWRY.

Patti with the SAS Band

Think that's it. Of that list the SAS Band gigs have been the best.

Forgot two!

Davey Johnstone with Elton John and ...

Ellen Foley with Anything For Loaf, a Meat tribute/cover band in NYC, Ellen guested with them on Halloween 2006 for Paradise, boy that woman can still sing! They don't try to be Meat and the NLE at all, and the singer sounds nothing like Meat but they put on a superb show, well woirth catching if you ever get the chance.

glamourgirl
28 Jan 2011, 17:33
I forgot one too. I saw Motley Crue in 2000 and Pearl was a backup singer/dancer. That was a wild show.:lol:

LucyK!
28 Jan 2011, 18:00
Kasim with Todd.

Patti with the SAS Band

Davey Johnstone with Elton John and

And I was with Andy for all of these shows so that's my list too :lol:

Monstro
28 Jan 2011, 18:08
Saw Andy Wells as part of The Slaves, bloody brilliant night was had, really nice guy.

For anyone interested http://www.theslaves.net/#/historyinfo/4512242490

BostonAngel
28 Jan 2011, 22:52
Saw Kasim Sulton in 2007 as part of Todd Rundgren's band. Saw Kasim's solo show in NYC in March of 2008. CC Coletti was the opening act for that show. And David Luther was there just to watch & support his band members. Also saw Kasim's solo show this summer in Boston - that was thanks to Sarah!
Also saw 2 of CC Coletti's solo shows. At the first one, Mark Alexander was performing with her. Kasim and Dave were part of the audience to show their support.
At the 2nd show Randy Flowers was performing with her.
After reading all of that, I am rather impressed with myself - LOL. I usually don't get out much