PDA

View Full Version : Let's get Meat on Soundstage

Smithie
21 Jan 2011, 23:03
My friend had an idea for getting Meat, HCTB plus the upcoming album the promo/publicity they deserve. There is a show called Soundstage that airs nationally on PBS and often features legendary artists like Fleetwood Mac, Tom Petty, etc. An hour long concert is televised and they often film an entire concert to release on dvd. Let's all write in and request Meat as a guest on the show (and request they film a dvd too). Here is the link to request Meat as a performer on Soundstage: http://www.pbs.org/wttw/soundstage/contact.html

stretch37
21 Jan 2011, 23:25
My friend had an idea for getting Meat, HCTB plus the upcoming album the promo/publicity they deserve. There is a show called Soundstage that airs nationally on PBS and often features legendary artists like Fleetwood Mac, Tom Petty, etc. An hour long concert is televised and they often film an entire concert to release on dvd. Let's all write in and request Meat as a guest on the show (and request they film a dvd too). Here is the link to request Meat as a performer on Soundstage: http://www.pbs.org/wttw/soundstage/contact.html

Sent one just now, thanks for the link Smithie

Smithie
21 Jan 2011, 23:28
Sent one just now, thanks for the link Smithie

You're welcome. Let's hope we see results.

meatfanforlife
21 Jan 2011, 23:34
Sent one meself. Lets get 'r done!

stretch37
21 Jan 2011, 23:39
Sent one meself. Lets get 'r done!

Yea! :cool:

melon
22 Jan 2011, 00:42
Done :)

Adje
22 Jan 2011, 01:01
Don't think I'll be able to see the tv show here, but done filling in the request.

melon
22 Jan 2011, 01:56
Don't think I'll be able to see the tv show here, but done filling in the request.

Me too, we get nothing! lol But if the dvd was made I'd have a chance

suzieq
22 Jan 2011, 03:59
It's worth a go. DONE!

Julie in the rv mirror
22 Jan 2011, 05:55
This tapes in Chicago.

Hmmmm, how do we get tickets? ;)

carole
22 Jan 2011, 09:25
Thanks for the link, sent my request. Like Mel said we don't get the show here, but if it helps Meat and there's a DVD then every little bit helps.

Carole

JennaG
22 Jan 2011, 10:03
Sent my request too :D