PDA

View Full Version : Tour programs

evil nickname
09 Jan 2011, 19:30
As my new project for 2011, I am adding all relevant essays, interviews and other pieces from my (almost complete) collection of tour programs (http://mljs.evilnickname.org/meatloaf.html#tourprograms) to my website.

More to follow later.

Wario
09 Jan 2011, 19:52
VERY interesting.

Next youll be scanning the pictures themselves?

VERY interesting that the dead ringer tour book has lyrics of each song in the order they are in the set INCLUDING PEEL OUT right after IGLHFBOU. Makes me wonder if Peel Out was arranged. Wouldve been awesome to see Live:

Bat Out of Hell
You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)
Dead Ringer for Love
Read 'Em and Weep
All Revved Up With No Place To Go
I'm Gonna Love Her for Both of Us
Peel Out
Paradise by the Dashboard Light
Two Out of Three Ain't Bad

Its also very interesting lyrics for peel out and promised land are in the 20/20 tour book.

evil nickname
09 Jan 2011, 20:24
Next youll be scanning the pictures themselves?

I would, but I don't have a scanner at my disposal.

Its also very interesting lyrics for peel out and promised land are in the 20/20 tour book.

Oops. Actually, they aren't. Thanks for catching that. It's fixed now.

Evil One
09 Jan 2011, 21:04
Makes me wonder if Peel Out was arranged.Remember that these may have been printed well in advance of Meat starting rehearsals.

Wario
11 Jan 2011, 14:16
I rea dthrough teh 3 bats section.

Will you be dead? I might die. My hope is that if I die it's quick and onstage. That would be quite dramatic. There's not many people who've actually died onstage. It gets you a lot of press.

This is making me a bit sad. Well, at least there'll be a box set and some remasters.

Evil One
11 Jan 2011, 14:19
You'll be taking a gun along to your next show then? :lol: