PDA

View Full Version : Meat on Singstar.

gizmo10395
26 Dec 2010, 05:35
sorry if this has been posted or i am in the wrong place......

I know a lot of us are desprate to see Meats songs on rockband/guitar hero, well I happened to notice the other day whilst i was browsing my ps3 store that there was a Meat Loaf pack for `singstar`. I know rockband and guitar hero have basically ended singstars popularity but its still a format that currently exists. btw, the songs are:

•Meat Loaf - Not A Dry Eye In The House
•Meat Loaf - If This Is The Last Kiss (Let's Make It Last All Night)
•Meat Loaf - I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth)
•Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
•Meat Loaf - Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through

not a bad wee collection of Meats tracks. My Christmas money??? the latest singstar and download the Meat Loaf pack!!

Happy Holidays guys, take care x

RSG
26 Dec 2010, 05:47
there are plenty enough songs from the last 2 albums that could make it on there. im left with a little wonder why they didn't go on this sunstar.

gizmo10395
26 Dec 2010, 06:04
i just think that the fact there is Meat tracks out there for these games is promising. i noticed on the singstar website that it under the sony umberella and wasnt it sony who put los angeloser on vidzone for the ps3?? maybe they r just testing the water. u r right tho` , we would all have our own wish list of songs but hopefully this might be the start of someting!!

RSG
26 Dec 2010, 08:29
i like your posts :) do consider staying around. all the very best for you in the new year.

Cherry.Loaf
26 Dec 2010, 13:09
there's also I'd do anything for love on the PS2 game Singstar Rock Ballads

gizmo10395
28 Dec 2010, 00:12
So as promised I bought singstar for my ps3. It was the guitar version as I already have a rockband guitar. The game cost me £20 and the Meat Loaf pack cost me £5.35 to download. The songs come with official promo vids and they all play pretty well although of all the `karaoke` games out there singstar isnt a particular favourite. Also, when u download the Meat pack the songs are not compatible with guitar mode so thats a bit of a bummer. That said I did enjoy giving it the full `Loaf treatment and in my own wee world, for just a split second, being the Man Himself lol. This package wont satisfy everyone but in my opinion it was still worth the 25 quid that I spent on it. Many a drunken night will now be spent with me `re-working` a Meat Loaf classic!!!

Take care guys x

robgomm
28 Dec 2010, 14:33
What formats is singstar on?

gizmo10395
28 Dec 2010, 18:59
as far as i know singstar is on ps3, xbox 360 and nintendo wii. hope this helps, take care...

Wario
28 Dec 2010, 19:43
Awesome song selection.

jcmoorehead
28 Dec 2010, 19:46
as far as i know singstar is on ps3, xbox 360 and nintendo wii. hope this helps, take care...

Singster is PS3 only. It's Guitar Hero and Rock Band that are on all three formats.

gizmo10395
28 Dec 2010, 23:41
Sozzy, my mistake. Singstar is indeed only available on PS3. Didnt mean to mislead :( take care...