PDA

View Full Version : interesting IGLHFBOU Footage (Mimed performance, but still!)

Wario
13 Nov 2010, 16:36
never knew he mimed this for TV

yTlOhcCA3JU

The Flying Mouse
13 Nov 2010, 17:36
:twisted: Interesting that this would have been shown on TV in Italy this year as Rai Extra is a new name.

See here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_Extra).

Sarge
13 Nov 2010, 18:04
I'm sick of YouTube blocking music videos. :angry:

Wario
13 Nov 2010, 18:50
:twisted: Interesting that this would have been shown on TV in Italy this year as Rai Extra is a new name.

See here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_Extra).

wow :shock:

was wondering why it was such good quality. Messaged the uploader about the broadcast

plus is it me or is Meat fatter then usual here?

JennaG
13 Nov 2010, 18:56
wow :shock:

was wondering why it was such good quality. Messaged the uploader about the broadcast

It's not just you. I was thinking the same thing.

At the start it looked pretty obvious that he was miming but he seemed to get better as the video went on.

It seemed strange seeing him on stage on his own, I don't think I've seen a video where he is alone on stage for the duration of a whole song.

Evil One
13 Nov 2010, 19:07
He looks fatter than usual, but also healthier than I'd expect given the time period. :shrug:

allrevvedup
14 Nov 2010, 00:09

At the start it looked pretty obvious that he was miming but he seemed to get better as the video went on.

It seemed strange seeing him on stage on his own, I don't think I've seen a video where he is alone on stage for the duration of a whole song.

there's a mimed modern girl from top of the pops where he does the same thing.

unbekannt
14 Nov 2010, 00:18
I'm sick of YouTube blocking music videos. :angry:
That makes two of us… :roll:

duke knooby
14 Nov 2010, 02:29

He looks fatter than usual, but also healthier than I'd expect given the time period. :shrug:

i reckon it was unlikely to be filmed in 16:9 ratio originally, and is most likely resized wrongly

RadioMaster
14 Nov 2010, 10:07
That makes two of us… :roll:

three

madagascar
14 Nov 2010, 12:29
That's for all of you: http://hidemyass.com/ :-)

CarylB
14 Nov 2010, 12:31
i reckon it was unlikely to be filmed in 16:9 ratio originally, and is most likely resized wrongly

I agree .. it looks to me like there's some distortion, and it's shot from a low angle as well which tends to skew the end result. Many pictures that get snagged from TV have a similar distortion; very slight, but makes a big difference.

Caryl

Vickip
14 Nov 2010, 17:06

That's exactly what I was thinking :wink:

glamourgirl
18 Nov 2010, 15:43

I bet you are right.

MeatGrl1
01 Dec 2010, 01:07
What an incredible find, this along with Read 'Em And Weep has to be my all time faves from the Dead Ringer album.