PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Kulick talks about the Bat Tour

AndyK
14 Sep 2010, 11:34
Have a listen to his interview here (http://www.rockstarweekly.com/bruce-kulick-may-have-put-on-kiss-spaceman-costume.html) to hear Bob's memories of touring in the NLE during the Bat era.

Wario
14 Sep 2010, 15:14
very interesting. El Macombo's broadcast broke bat in canada. Who'd have known?

Vickip
14 Sep 2010, 15:47
Thanks Andy :-)

meatfanforlife
14 Sep 2010, 16:33
Like this very much :D

Evil One
15 Sep 2010, 00:04
very interesting. El Macombo's broadcast broke bat in canada. Who'd have known?
I'm not surprised. That's still an awesome concert, even today. :twisted:

Wario
15 Sep 2010, 00:37
I'm not surprised. That's still an awesome concert, even today. :twisted:

yep and regardless who can try and fix the glitches, that show remastered as disk 2 to a future bat rerelease would make my life.

something im sure you can contend with my dear fellow

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r149/Deadringerforlove/WarioSmiley.gif

Evil One
15 Sep 2010, 08:06
Indeed. You really need something to make your life. :twisted:

Steve6
15 Sep 2010, 21:09
I love Bolero and it's the best intro you could have to start any concert. It was spectacular on the MSO DVD, it's a pity they didn't have it on the CD too. I didn't like when Jim used to do the glove thing though.

Listening to Meat Loaf songs on the IPOD is the best way man. ;-)

Evil One
15 Sep 2010, 21:25
I love Bolero and it's the best intro you could have to start any concert. It was spectacular on the MSO DVD, it's a pity they didn't have it on the CD too. I didn't like when Jim used to do the glove thing though.

Listening to Meat Loaf songs on the IPOD is the best way man. ;-)
What in the name of all that is holy are you talking about? There is no Bolero on the MSO DVD or CD, as it hasn't been done live since 1978!

I think it was a terrible way to start a concert and the intro to BOOH was sufficient.

Steve6
15 Sep 2010, 22:05
What in the name of all that is holy are you talking about? There is no Bolero on the MSO DVD or CD, as it hasn't been done live since 1978!

I think it was a terrible way to start a concert and the intro to BOOH was sufficient.

What was that intro at the start of the MSO DVD?? when Meat was at the front of curtain with Paul Crook?? Oh yeah you're right....it's not Bolero!! I'm going to start blushing. :oops: My mistake it happens to us all.

AndyK
15 Sep 2010, 22:07
What was that intro at the start of the MSO DVD?? when Meat was at the front of curtain with Paul Crook?? Oh yeah you're right....it's not Bolero!! I'm going to start blushing. :oops: My mistake it happens to us all.

It's the intro to Lemon.

Benny
22 Sep 2010, 00:49
Cool interview