PDA

View Full Version : One More Kiss LIVE

Wario
24 Jul 2010, 16:57
enjoy:

QpsqvFB9Qsg

AndrewG
24 Jul 2010, 17:10
Fantastic. Thank you sooo much! Never heard this. My favourite song from BBIS.

samurai7
24 Jul 2010, 17:13
waaaaaaaaaaay better than the studio version

Drumbum
24 Jul 2010, 22:06
I do love that song so very much!

Benny
25 Jul 2010, 00:50
Wow! very rare find! Awesome, I love this song so so much! thanks:D

duke knooby
25 Jul 2010, 01:52
i love surfs up so much, great find!!! find me surfs up live please

Wario
25 Jul 2010, 02:18
find me surfs up live please

what if I did :shock::shock::shock:

Vin
25 Jul 2010, 15:16
You know, I have to admit, I thought BBIS was a colossal piece of garbage when I first heard it. But, years later, some of the songs did grow on me, and Meat's voice is pretty excellent throughout the record. "Execution Day", in particular, really stands up for me with the best of Meat's non-Steinman songs. This one, One More Kiss, also.

For that matter, I'm even somewhat fond of MatLaF these days, which I thought was a little piece of garbage when I first heard it. "Don't Look at Me Like That" is a wonderful song that would be a great concert number for Meat and Patti, and I have a pretty inexplicable liking for "Priscilla," which I'd like to hear re-made with a more dramatic musical arrangement, less "boppy," slown down w/ Meat singing in his deeper register. Sort of like if Sisters of Mercy had recorded it (think "1959.")

So, is it a hallmark of a delusional fan to find a way to like songs we once hated by our favorite artists? Or is just something that happens over time regardless, with familiarity and repeat listening?

This is cool, Wario. Thanks.

Wario
08 May 2011, 13:51
re-posted:

7WLXqiV2edI

Pictures in video are copyright Andy King

(Special Thanks to Renegadeangel)

fan
08 May 2011, 19:30
Thanks a lot!! Such a great song!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy
08 May 2011, 21:56
whoa, this blindsided me.. played it earlier but still reeling

I haven't listened to the album in a while, but I don't remember this song being anywhere near this hot!!!

I guess that's Meat live for you, in a nutshell :)

...many thanks!!!!

-Kathy