PDA

View Full Version : The replacements

Renegade Angel
24 May 2010, 16:45
Anyone have any idea as to who is replacing Mark and Kasim in the Neverland Express on the next tour, both very hard acts to follow.

Also, would love to see Justin Hawkins in the band even if it's just as a special guest, he's a great player who is very entertaining.

glamourgirl
24 May 2010, 16:47
A young guy who Meat called Justin (not Justin Hawkins) was playing keys during the QVC performance, so I would guess he'll be on tour.

Ankie
24 May 2010, 17:54
I guess the best thing to do is to keep an eye on this forum.

News like this is likely to be posted the moment any of our members discovers it!

AndyK
24 May 2010, 19:53
Meat named the new keyboardist in a recent interview (think it was one of the one I posted today in the HCTB forum). It's Justin Avery.

Wario
24 May 2010, 20:03
Whatever happened to that great guy on the storytellers tour?

LucyK!
24 May 2010, 20:05
Tom Brislin, he was great but I'd choose Mark any day. Tom still plays in a band but the name escapes me, I'm sure it's not still Spiraling though is it?

AndyK
24 May 2010, 20:09
It is Spiralling. If it were to be someone from the NLE of days gone by, then Paul Jacobs would get my vote. But it isn't, so that's the end of that really :))

Evil One
24 May 2010, 20:34
Tom Brislin, he was great but I'd choose Mark any day.
Tom's playing had a different sound to Mark's. I agree Mark was better, but he had much more time to become familiar with the songs. Given the same amount of time I suspect Brislin could have been better than Mark.

Dave
24 May 2010, 21:48
Tom Brislin is now doing a whole bunch of solo shows. I follow him on Twitter. He is keeping himself quite busy. His music with Spiraling was pretty amazing!

roomster
24 May 2010, 22:47
Whatever happened to that great guy on the storytellers tour?

As others already have stated, it was Tom Brislin, and he is a member on this forum (http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/member.php?u=4174).

He wrote this post (http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13703) on October 26th, 2009.

duke knooby
24 May 2010, 23:26
i must confess... i would love mr steinman to play piano live on tour with meat... even if it was just one song... at just one gig

(done before i know.. but i wasn't there)

Evil One
24 May 2010, 23:32
Jim may not be capable of playing piano any more. :(

Renegade Angel
25 May 2010, 16:48
Who's playing Bass? Im hoping little stevie Buslowe will be back but I very much doubt that. By the way is the sax player, Dave still in the NLE?

Vickip
25 May 2010, 17:06
By the way is the sax player, Dave still in the NLE?

Yes he is.

PanicLord
25 May 2010, 23:56
Jim may not be capable of playing piano any more. :(

Worn his fingers down to the bone? ;)