PDA

View Full Version : i am gutted

eddy<meat-loaf>rocky
27 Feb 2010, 00:35
i have just been out bid for a genuine meat loaf autograph of ebay ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it was from when he did a golf game for charity

carole
27 Feb 2010, 00:54
Sorry to hear that you were outbid, I know how you feel, it's happened to me a lot. It's gutwrenching when it's something you really want and you get outbid in the last seconds. I saw that on ebay but didn't bid for it, figured it would be out of my price range.

Carole

eddy<meat-loaf>rocky
27 Feb 2010, 01:06
i was winning to up to the last second whith 20 pound then somebody bid 50 pound then it whent to 80 pound then it finished

carole
27 Feb 2010, 01:28
Awwwww that sucks!!!!!!!!

Carole

RadioMaster
27 Feb 2010, 09:49
i kicked my ebay addiction a while ago. spent way too much money on there...

It's not the big things though, it was the small, cheap things that become expensive.
"Oh, a stoney+ml single for 3 pounds, gotta get that! Oh, the red 12" booh vinyl, gotta get that! Oh, a bunch of crappy newspaper cut outs for 4 pounds! gotta get that!" and so on...

melon
27 Feb 2010, 09:56
I cured my addiction, involuntarily of course, I forgot my PayPal log in, and I can't find out what my password is, it won't work, I've tried twice.

carole
27 Feb 2010, 12:25
i kicked my ebay addiction a while ago. spent way too much money on there...

It's not the big things though, it was the small, cheap things that become expensive.
"Oh, a stoney+ml single for 3 pounds, gotta get that! Oh, the red 12" booh vinyl, gotta get that! Oh, a bunch of crappy newspaper cut outs for 4 pounds! gotta get that!" and so on...

Yeah but most of the time it's not the price of the item, it's the exorbitant postage costs of some things.

Carole

RadioMaster
27 Feb 2010, 12:28
just made the mistage of visiting ebay again and found a TON of stuff I'd like to have lol