PDA

View Full Version : I would love to be able to talk to meatloaf

Roberta edwards
21 Feb 2010, 22:07
I wish i would be able to talk to meatloaf sometime..

nikox1
21 Feb 2010, 23:01

welcome on board:D

MeatGrl1
21 Feb 2010, 23:17

Welcome to the neighbourhood !!

Meat is a member here, his alias is Fire Ball, if you have a question you can send him a message ;) LOL.

lisa01
21 Feb 2010, 23:28
I would love to talk to meat loaf i would like to thank meat loaf for his music as it has a very special place in my life and for all the fantastic shows he puts on at the metro radio areana in Newcastle i have seen him live there four times and iam hoping when the new tour starts he will come back to Newcastle. i just want to say thank you meat loaf your music has changed my life and iam proud to call my self a true fan

Fire Ball
22 Feb 2010, 00:26
I would love to talk to meat loaf i would like to thank meat loaf for his music as it has a very special place in my life and for all the fantastic shows he puts on at the metro radio areana in Newcastle i have seen him live there four times and iam hoping when the new tour starts he will come back to Newcastle. i just want to say thank you meat loaf your music has changed my life and iam proud to call my self a true fan

I owe Newcastle big, I working on it. I don't forget
m

Evil One
22 Feb 2010, 00:53
For Crying Out Loud and I'll make the trek up there!

lisa01
22 Feb 2010, 01:19
Hi fire ball i would just like to say thank you very mutch for your reply and i cant wait to see you live in Newcastle when the new tour starts

Heli
22 Feb 2010, 01:29
I would just like to tell Meat Loaf that he has great hair! He probably doesn't hear that enough!

suzieq
22 Feb 2010, 01:51
Welcome Roberta!

meatrocks1
22 Feb 2010, 02:32
m

don't forget about my little city in kingston ontario...I'll even buy you world's best coffee from Tim Horton's

mszee
22 Feb 2010, 02:36

m

Wow...some wishes do come true!!!

Let me try this as well...

If Meat is doing some gig in England over the weekend...I think I might fly across the pond once again!

lisa01
22 Feb 2010, 09:52
All i can say is give it a try and you might get a reply mszze you have got nothing to lose. i just spoke from my heart and i didnt even know fire ball was meat loaf on here until now. so good luck if you try it

AndyK
22 Feb 2010, 10:32
m

:up:

mib
22 Feb 2010, 10:53
I would love to sit and talk to Meat but would probably loose power of speech (and man can I talk,ask firefly,lol)

Monstro
22 Feb 2010, 11:40
m

:up:

Woohoo, more football Meat? The penalties were bloody good fun lol

AndyK
22 Feb 2010, 11:48
Woohoo, more football Meat? The penalties were bloody good fun lol

If it's a concert you're banned from drinking any liquid at all for a week before hand!!! :cheers:

If it's a penalty shoot out, then it'll be good to see a few goals scored on Tyneside again won't it? :))

lisa01
22 Feb 2010, 13:53
It will be fantastic to see meat loaf back in tyneside to do another show at the metro radio areana.

lisa01
22 Feb 2010, 15:16
My advice to everyone on here is to speak from your haert on here and you might be lucky like me to get a reply from meat loaf him self good luck everyone

firefly
22 Feb 2010, 23:31
too true mib lmao. wears me out half the time lmao x ( but loves you ) ;-) i sort them pics out for you!! promise from cardiff castle! x

firefly
23 Feb 2010, 00:00
m

We know you would never forget Meat!!!! You never do!!! x you are loyal to your fan's and alway's have been!!!! xxx

firefly
23 Feb 2010, 00:04
My advice to everyone on here is to speak from your haert on here and you might be lucky like me to get a reply from meat loaf him self good luck everyone
Lisa! i think i speak for everyone on this site..... we All speak from our Heart!!! and love Meat to bits!!!!
Think thats enough said!

Steve6
23 Feb 2010, 00:23

I used to get replies from Meat too. I also got some on .net....It's an amazing buzz when you see a message coming through from "Fire Ball". Also it's incredible that he takes time out to do this stuff for free. Many artists would charge for doing what Meat does.

"Always here for his fans"

MeatGrl1
23 Feb 2010, 00:26
I echo that.
I'm very proud and honoured that he cares about us and that he takes time out to read the threads and things here.
I am very glad to see him back, the site seems to have a spark again...

firefly
23 Feb 2010, 00:42
nice to have you back Meat!!!! we missed you x x good luck with new album xx yours firefliy xx

firefly
23 Feb 2010, 00:55
Look!!!! this a new album for Meat!!!! Let's give it some rock and roll!!!! meat need all the advertising he needs.... and im for one going to give it all i got!!!

who with me?!!!!

firefly
23 Feb 2010, 00:57
Come on!!!!lets give this new meat album some rock and roll!!!!!!!!!

Roberta edwards
23 Feb 2010, 01:05
Hey fire Ball

Have u got any plans to come to new Zealand any time soon. Because i don't live in the U.S . I would love to see you in conert..

Roberta Edwards

firefly
23 Feb 2010, 01:16
wasnt this said before...!!!!

all i say it lets get this new album up and rockin!!!!!!! meat deservs it!!!! and so do we all... we all been so long waiting for this to arive!!!

The Flying Mouse
23 Feb 2010, 01:21
:twisted: Thread cleaned up somewhat.

For the record nobody can "make someone leave" this forum (well, apart from the mods :shrug: ).
Anybody who visits this forum or stays away does it through their own choice, and arguing to the contrary in this thread is going to cause annoyance all round.

Back to the topic please.

firefly
23 Feb 2010, 01:43
:twisted: Thread cleaned up somewhat.

For the record nobody can "make someone leave" this forum (well, apart from the mods :shrug: ).
Anybody who visits this forum or stays away does it through their own choice, and arguing to the contrary in this thread is going to cause annoyance all round.

Back to the topic please.
yeh yeh!!!! totaly agree with you! neil!!!!

firefly
23 Feb 2010, 01:47
Teddy Bear ....going to rock!!!!

firefly
23 Feb 2010, 01:49
I met Meat!!! he the greatest guy ever!!!! one of the guys!!!! so down to earth!!! plus he a good friend now! who can ask more!!! xxx